• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SKYNET IS GETTING CLOSER TO REALITY

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
We learned a year or two ago that micro-bots had created their own language unique to themselves to build products, nothing else knew their language.
Now, Two years after this discovery at SANFORD and GOOGLE the information is getting out that programs have taught themselves How to Cheat their assigned program jobs:

CLEVER AI HID DATA FROM ITS CREATORS...
"Depending on how paranoid you are, this research from Stanford and Google will be either terrifying or fascinating. A machine learning agent intended to transform aerial images into street maps and back was found to be cheating by hiding information it would need later in “a nearly imperceptible, high-frequency signal.” Clever girl!
This occurrence reveals a problem with computers that has existed since they were invented: they do exactly what you tell them to do.
The intention of the researchers was, as you might guess, to accelerate and improve the process of turning satellite imagery into Google’s famously accurate maps. To that end the team was working with what’s called a CycleGAN — a neural network that learns to transform images of type X and Y into one another, as efficiently yet accurately as possible, through a great deal of experimentation.
In some early results, the agent was doing well — suspiciously well. What tipped the team off was that, when the agent reconstructed aerial photographs from its street maps, there were lots of details that didn’t seem to be on the latter at all. For instance, skylights on a roof that were eliminated in the process of creating the street map would magically reappear when they asked the agent to do the reverse process: .....

More here: https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/31/t...-its-creators-to-cheat-at-its-appointed-task/

SKYNET and TERMINATOR(S) Science Fiction is becoming science FACT.
The Earth will become a Prison Planet or a CYBER WORLD for Machinery.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
what happens when 2 leggahs finally figure it out that they aren't so smart after all?

wherein relatively simple machines can outrun a human capability to keep pace?

for instance, awhile ago, humans designed a machine to play chess. Wasn't long and the machine was able to beat the best of the best human chess player.

we can all imagine what that says going forward

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Was it Fisher or the Russian guy that beat big blue? I think his name was Kasprov?

Here is a giggle. So duality is inherent in this reality and to figure this out these eggheads are stipulating that they need the AI which would be a duality enhancement machine that could talk to the universe. Trouble is its all the same song...get it? UNI-verse= same song?

don't worry I am about to sine-wave off..... shit I ma tired...and I hav't had any pecan pie.....

hey ou all have fun flicking boogers....

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
what happens when 2 leggahs finally figure it out that they aren't so smart after all?

wherein relatively simple machines can outrun a human capability to keep pace?

for instance, awhile ago, humans designed a machine to play chess. Wasn't long and the machine was able to beat the best of the best human chess player.

we can all imagine what that says going forward
AI can do specific things very well, but they can not do a lot of things well. Humans are the inverse, we can do a lot of things well and do some specific things very well.

Show me an AI that can beat me in chess, load and fire a gun, and make a cheeseburger.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
AI can do specific things very well, but they can not do a lot of things well. Humans are the inverse, we can do a lot of things well and do some specific things very well.

Show me an AI that can beat me in chess, load and fire a gun, and make a cheeseburger.
This is why I scoff at the talk about autonomous vehicles.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
how me an AI that can beat me in chess, load and fire a gun, and make a cheeseburger.
all of these done,
chess win, done
load a gun, well they are hanging drywall, and you have autoloaders on much of the military hardware without AI
make a cheeseburger, done

our unique ability is to adapt and improvise,
theirs is more rigid x and y

it is a key advantage for the time being anyway