• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Small Engine & Lawn Care Equipment Reviews And Repairs

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
1940 caterpillar gen-set, 1987 lincoln sae 400 welder FOR SALE
wrenchguy

Published on May 28, 2018
memorial day 2018 start up. like new 1987 lincoln sae-400 welding machine is for sale.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Another "Shop Day", Doesn't FEEL like retirement..:) Husqvarna 576 "Torn Boot", Crushed 372xp
afleetcommand

Published on May 25, 2018
Found a ripped boot on a 576, built a better seal driver for 372 flywheel side case seals. That 372 is one of those saws that will NEVER be the same. In addition to what you saw with the cases, the ignition was crushed into the cylinder and broke thru the insulation. Same with the kill Switch wire, and the Top Cover and Filter Cover are also still mashed....but its together now! So what will it be first? The ignition failing? Making it look and sound like an air leak? Thats my bet. And the filter cover if going to need duct tape....:)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
"Part Two" Of a couple of projects, 372 "Crusher", 576 "PITA" Saw, And Rem 700..:)
afleetcommand

Published on May 27, 2018
Basically was able to sneak some recreation in between saw work...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Firewood & Effect On Chainsaw Development, A Discussion ( A reason to hack around w/ old saws! )
afleetcommand

Published on May 29, 2018
Drug out some antiques and Bob discusses the parallel of the energy situation and the development of affordable chainsaws. Actually helps put a time line along side world events relative to the rapid expansion of chainsaw use to produce energy for heating.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Old Saw Mini GTG Part 2
afleetcommand

Published on May 31, 2018
A little more cutting time

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
SCAG Turf Tiger 2 Demo! ► Full Walk Around Of The New 61" SCAG Turf Tiger 2 Zero Turn Lawn Mower
Brian's Lawn Maintenance

Published on Jun 3, 2018
Today I got to link back up with Rich from PACE and check out the SCAG Turf Tiger 2! Rich and I have been trying to line this up for about 2-3 weeks now, and it finally came together.

Most of you guys saw the SCAG V-Ride 2 demo we did just a few weeks ago, and a lot of you wanted to see a demo on the Turf Tiger 2 zero turn lawn mower. Today Rich was able to drop one off to us to demo for a couple of days, so how cool is that.

Rich and I go over the unit here in depth to show you guys all the latest and greatest about the unit, as well as other valuable information. Rich did a great job talking about the unit's highlights, as well as talking about the differences from previous editions of the TT, as well as comparing against other manufactures units.

Stay tuned this week for some mowing footage and let's see how this beast of a mower lays stripes!

What do you guys think about the TT2? Do you guys currently own one, or are in the market for one? Let me know! Leave me a comment down below!

PS. Big thank you to SCAG for helping line up this demo. For the record, I've pursued them and asked for the demo, not the other way around (: Also, big shoutout to Rich for taking the time and effort to help put this demo together too.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Small Engines Q & A Video #120 in HD
donyboy73

Published on Mar 8, 2013
Welcome to my bi-weekly series where your Small Engine questions are answered.

Buy Float #632019a here: http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetai...

Link To Stihl Counterfeit Products Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm09Zn...

Link to Lawnmower with a Bent Crankshaft Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_V6Un...

Questions & Tips in this video;

1. Why I posted the video RE: Stihl counterfeit products. 0:20

2. Can I use brake cleaner to clean my carburetor? 1:44

3. Why is my carburetor continually leaking gas? 2:14

4. Why doesn't my Craftsman/AYP/Husqvarna snowblower not blow snow even after replacing the belt? 3:18
5. Do I need to adjust the cable after replacing the drive disc on a snowblower? 5:14

6. A few reasons why your lawnmower may vibrate excessively. 7:15

7. A preventive maintenance tip for Craftsman/Murray snowblowers. 8:21

8. A few methods on how to re-install a popped out auger shaft from its bushing. 9:37

9. No question is a dumb question! 11.00 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! DONYBOY73

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Best & Worst lawn Mower of the Year- Husqvarna, Toro Grandstand or Wright stander z
Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

Published on Jun 4, 2018
The best & worst lawnmowers, Including the Newest Husqvarna V554 stander, & compare to the Toro Grandstand & Wright Stander z. If your looking for a new machine this year- check this out first.
Go to Brians Lawn maintenance for more reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-rc...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
DEWALT DCMW290H1 40-Volt Brushless Mower Review | 3-in-1 Cordless Lawn Kit
WorkshopAddict

Published on Jun 7, 2018
Price the DEWALT DCMW290H1 40-Volt Brushless Mower Review | 3-in-1 Cordless Lawn Kit on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LmmPdm
DEWALT Battery Lawn Mower - The DEWALT DCMW290H1 is the new 40-volt 20" lawnmower the can mulch, bag or discharge the clippings out of the rear of the mower. Currently, the 40-volt line is designed more for landscapers and contractors and the rear discharge would go along with that, allowing for easy use around seed beds and landscaping. The 40-volt battery line-up is currently available in 4.0Ah, 6.0Ah, and 7.5Ah battery packs. The battery pack included with this mower is a 6.0Ah pack. The DEWALT 40V MAX Lawn Mower is rated by Dewalt to cut up to 1/4 acre and from our testing, the runtime equates to about 12-14 minutes for an average height cut. There is a single lever that allows the user to adjust the height of the cut from 1.5" to almost 3.5". The wheels do have ball bearings in them and the build quality seems good. The metal deck is thin to be lightweight but also seems strong. The 40-volt battery used in this mower is comparable with the other DEWALT 40-volt outdoor power equipment.

Features
Brushless motor for high power output & runtime
3-in-1: mulching, bagging, and rear discharging
20 in. metal deck
Single lever height adjustment from 1.5 - 3.4 in
Folding handle and lift handles for easy transport and compact storage
40-Volt Performance
Since the DEWALT 40-volt battery is designated for commercial use in DEWALT's line-up of outdoor power equipment, we have some pretty high expectations for this mower. The large battery pack contains 3 sets of cells that each equal 40-volts. That is many more cells than the 20-volt line or even the FlexVolt line that is 60-volt. Even with the larger battery pack, the DEWALT 40-volt lawn mower is only able to run for about 12-14 minutes on one charge of a 6.0Ah battery pack. For most city lots, that would mean a homeowner would need to have at least 2 batteries. A landscaping contractor should easily be able to trim a yard and charge the battery again on their way to the next job. That would not be the case if it was a larger commercial job.

The lawn mower power is amazing and maybe what is killing some of the runtimes. We were able to cut 12-18" grass with very few stalls and no overheating of the 40-volt 6.0Ah battery. There is always a balance between power and runtime and this unit definitely has more power. That is a good thing if this lawn mower would be used as a trimmer. Ditch banks and taller grass is no challenge for this mower. We will go out on a limb and say that this is the most powerful battery operated mower we have ever used. The long grass we cut in the video shows the jaw-dropping performance this mower provides.

Build quality seems to be right up at the top of the pack with a nice metal deck that is both strong and lightweight. The deck is deep to allow the grass to mutch effectively and also bag well. There are two positions for the push handle that accommodate both shorter and taller users. Storage of this lawn mower is simple and effective as it can store standing up, therefore taking up a 1/4 of the ground space of a similarly sized gas mower.

Overall, this mower seems to have the power for normal mowing but lacks just a bit in the runtime category. It is priced right, so one could pick up another battery compared to the price of the closest competitor, the EGO 56-volt. DEWALT came out swinging with this mower and constructed it very well!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Oil Change on the Hustler mower KOHLER 7000 Series engine. How to service.
Banshee Moon

Published on Jun 6, 2018
Oil Change on the Hustler mower KOHLER 7000 Series.
We will show the filter and spark plug change in the next video. Not sure what the best zero turn consumer mower is but this Hustler with the Kohler is a darn good one.

You want an engine as durable & fully loaded as the pros? Now you've got it with the KOHLER air-cooled, V-twin 7000 Series engine. Power up your tractor or ZTR and run rings around your neighbors with pro-grade features, durable components and powerful cuts.Series engine. Power up your tractor or ZTR and run rings around your neighbors with pro-grade features, durable components and powerful cuts.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Small Engines Q & A Video #121 in HD
donyboy73

Published on Mar 22, 2013
Welcome to my bi-weekly series where your Small Engine questions are answered!

Link to Carb pics; http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/repairs/t...

Link to Snowblower storage video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE47MM...

1. A small hole on Tecumseh Carburetors that needs to be unplugged. 0:40

2. Why doesn't my weedeater run after cleaning the Carburetor? 1:49

3. Why is there fuel coming out of the gas tank of my weedeater? 3:04

4. How do you fix a primer bulb that won't retract? 3:46

5. Should I leave fuel in my equipment to prevent rust inside the tank? 5:26

6. Are Honda snowblowers more expensive to repair compared to other snowblowers? 6:35

7. Does donyboy73 work on cars? 8:15 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Husqvarna 572XP In Redwood Country
hotsaws101

Published on Jun 9, 2018
So here we have a new 572XP working on a nice second growth redwood that is seen hanging over the neighbors property.
Maiden voy-ahge after it was on the operating table for a serious saw shop make over. Going to have to adjust the flow in the carb at idle I was noticing.
Sporting a 32" Oregon liteweight bar but the chain is a little slow, since this was the first "coasty" grind after a switch up from the inland configuration.
@ ~ 7:20 felt the wind pick up and had a "looksee" around.
@ ~ 9/10ish we are watching the pressure gauge go the 12.5/13k psi so that was interesting.
Overall, a solid performance from a lite-middle weight.
A special thanks to Mr. Townsend from across the pond for allowing me to have his saw for a stretch!
I am currently available for custom saw modifications. If you are interested, please shoot me an email.
danger_cat@rocketmail.com
Thanks for watching.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
EXTREME Mower Testing!! SCAG Vs EXMARK ► Scag Turf Tiger 2 Vs Exmark Lazer Z X-Series ► Who Will Win
Brian's Lawn Maintenance

Published on Jun 10, 2018
Today we put the Exmark Lazer Z X-Series and the SCAG Turf Tiger 2 through some extreme mower testing! After getting our hands on the Turf Tiger 2, and using it for a few days, I knew we had to do a side by side comparison for you guys.

I was pleasantly surprised with the TT2 Demo over the last few days. Rich dropped it off to me with 11 hours, and it currently sits at 26 hours on the unit. That Velocity Cut deck got to go head to head with the Ultra Cut Series 6, to see who came out on top.

This was just a fun video me and the guys did after hours to just show you guys the extreme mowing conditions we need to put these units through, from time to time. I know this isn't regularly weekly growth, no doubt about it. But it does prove the point that even on one pass, one mower did stack up a little better than the other. We'll let you decide, who came out on top.

What mower do you guys feel cut better in the tests? Which unit would you demo or maybe even buy in the future? Let me know, leave me a comment down below!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Small Engines Q & A Video #122 in HD
donyboy73

Published on Apr 5, 2013
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donybo...

1. If I blew the engine on my lawnmower and the oil leaked out everywhere is it repairable? 1:06
2. Do you suffer from Ethanol related fuel problems in your country (Canada)? 1:42

3. What size of pull rope do you use on Lawnmowers? 2:56

4. How do you file down the guides on a chainsaw chain? 4:29

5. Where do you buy the blue grease I have seen in some of your videos? 5:58

6. Which holes do the L & H screws go on a Walbro carburetor? 6:30

7. A quick look at a Husqvarna 136 chainsaw. 8:07

8. Why won't my chainsaw rev up when I throttle up? 9:05

9. A youtuber comment about my air saw tool review video. 10:38 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
My Saws :) Farmer Jones 660 update and Homelite 925 Debug
afleetcommand

Published on Jun 10, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
HOW-TO Replace The Carburetor On A Generator
donyboy73

Published on Jun 7, 2018
In this video I show you how to replace the carburetor on a generator. This procedure will be the same for many makes of generators.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Lawn Tractor Quick Tip #7 - Remove A Seized Engine Belt Pulley
donyboy73

Published on Jun 14, 2018
Find out in this quick video how to easily remove a seized engine belt pulley on a lawn tractor!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ferris Z3X Stand On Lawn Mower Demo! ► Testing The New Z3X 61" Deck w/ 37 Vanguard EFI w/ Qwikchute!
Brian's Lawn Maintenance

Published on Jun 16, 2018
Today we are picking up our demo of the brand new Ferris Z3X 61" Stand On lawn mower! I'm pumped to be checking this 61" unit with the 37hp Briggs and Stratton Vanguard with the Oil Guard system.

This was one of the most requested mowers to be featured on our lawn mower demo series by you guys. Ferris and I mobilized and in less than 2 weeks, they were able to get a unit in our hands, how cool is that.

I will say this, I have never seen a Ferris mower before this nor have I ever used one. Where I live, we don't really see that much Ferris. But I will say this, after the drop off and walk around, I will say I am super impressed by the stats. This sounds like a solid unit.

Big thank you to Ferris for lining up this demo! Also big thank you to Craig and his distributor PACE for bringing the unit out to us! It was a blast getting to learn about the unit and now it's time to go lay some stripes!

What do you guys think about the Ferris Z3X stand on unit? Do you guys currently own or run one? If so, how many hours, and how have you liked it? Leave me a comment down below!

www.FerrisMowers.com

Top 10 Tips For Buying A Commercial Lawn Mower Video!
https://tinyurl.com/ycgegbdy

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Filthy leaf clean up is the perfect test for the Hurricane Leaf blower
Stanley "Dirt Monkey" Genadek

Published on Jun 15, 2018
Our old, nasty fall cleanup pile is the perfect test to see if Bigger is Better. We put the Hurricane leaf blower against a huge pile of wet leaves, sticks & debris. We beat this machine, drove it blowing leaves in wet swampy grounds and put it to work in brutal conditions- to see if it would perform, keep performing and hold up to extreme conditions.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Power Bucked And A Partial Yard - Johnny Oughta Be Happy Here
hotsaws101

Published on Jun 17, 2018
And a Happy Father's Day to all!

Here we are working down below a log that is laying loose on the hill but, thankfully, it is locked in at the end and if you look closely, near the butt as well. It always seems to end up this way working in an "urban logging" situation where the landowner is "directing traffic". I walked off the next strip because the landowner there would not mark the trees on the "take list" blue. You cannot get a plan together to save the trees if you are not sure which trees on on the list.....

I guess the interesting thing here is that the second tree breaks at ~ 24' and does a 1/2 gainer down over the bank. So it was a double whammy - bucked and helping the yarding crew out by getting it down the hill where it could be grabbed by the tom-cat (no choker needed).

Ended up using the Silvey since it was right there and this tree was a little bit of pain to wedge being pretty small in diameter. The limbs reaching out around the backside of the tree above it did not help much either.

Honorable mention goes out to the 572xp (on loan from England) for performing well with a 32" "blade". A guy could production cut with it in that configuration if necessary.

I am currently available of custom saw modifications. If you are interested, please shoot me an email.

Thanks for watching.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Small Engines Q & A Video #123 in HD
donyboy73

Published on Apr 19, 2013

1. Is it normal for a new chain on my chainsaw to get loose quickly? 2:12

2. Will my chainsaw still run even though the crankshaft bearings are worn out? 3:01

3. Some tips on repairing oil leaks. 5:22

4. If the threads for the ignition module on my chainsaw are stripped can I drill them bigger and re-tap them? 7:14

5. What may cause a pressure washer not to have any pressure after coming out of winter storage? 9:00 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
How Do I Quickly Unflood a Chainsaw Using NO Tools?
Steve's Small Engine Saloon

Published on Jun 19, 2018
CLICK HERE FOR MY WEBSITE ----http://www.StevesSmallEngineSaloon.com/
CLICK HERE TO SHOP FOR PARTS AND TOOLS---- https://www.amazon.com/shop/stevessma...
Maybe you over choked the engine by mistake! Now it's flooded and won't start. Easy way to un flood it and get back to work...This applies to chain saws, weedeaters, trimmers, lawn mowers, blowers from Stihl, Husky, Husqvarna, Echo, Shindiawa Etc. How To Unflood an Engine the Fastest, quickest and easiest way

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Detailing "Bling Saw", a Farmertec 660. A "Prolapsed" Seal, Making Crank Jack's, and a Tohatsu 5hp
afleetcommand

Published on Jun 18, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
"Death Rattle" - When Is A Saw is Not Worth Fixing??
afleetcommand

Published on Jun 19, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Small Engines Q & A Video #124 in HD
donyboy73

Published on May 3, 2013

Link to valve adjusting video
Part 1; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cWoEk...
Part 2; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbYbSK...
Link To Carburetor Replacement on Lawn Tractor Video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o4WzP...

Welcome to my bi-weekly series where your Small Engine questions are answered! Questions & Tips in this video;

1. How do you properly choke a Stihl MS170/MS180 chainsaw? 0:44

2. Where is a good place to find obsolete chainsaw parts? 2:22

3. How far should the fuel line and filter go inside the tank on my chainsaw? 3:16

4. How far in should the primer line go into the fuel tank of my chainsaw? 4:12

5. One reason why your lawnmower may not start this spring. 4:51

6. What my two favorite brands of chainsaw chains are. 6:53

7. Why do I have to get the carburetor on my Roto-Tiller cleaned every year? 7:30

8. How do you get a corroded float pin off a carburetor? 9:57

9. A few reasons why a Briggs & Stratton lawn tractor engine may be hard to start. 11:14 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Honda Generator Maintenance - Honda eu3000is Generator
The Fox Shop

Published on Jun 26, 2018
Doing some Honda Generator Maintenance on the Honda eu3000is generator. Checking it over, changing the oil, making sure it is all ready to up to the cabin. Also some talk about the Ford Bronco.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
E300 Honda Suitcase Generator
MalcOfLincoln

This 1960s Honda was the first suitcase generator, and are quite desirable. So I thought it worth seeing if I can get it started. First thing required is a spark.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Farmertec / Huztl 372 "2.0", A box of aftermarket 372 repair parts, built them into a Saw :)
afleetcommand

Published on Jun 25, 2018
SO This was "Real Time" thoughts and feelings as I stuck this together. ALWAYS a little "dry" when real time ...but honest as can be, Bottom line is there are some parts that don't past my "standard" for even an aftermarket saw in my fleet of saws. Have worked a lot with these parts now over the last few years.

Having said that, there has been a steady improvement in these parts since the last time I works with Huztl 372 parts back in 2014-15. Especially the cases.

AND there are some I actually prefer over OEM..not many, but there are some. The aluminum bracket for the carb mount is an example. The muffler another for my saws on the farm.

Bottom line is these kits are a great starting point for a fun project saw. And for the most part the parts are correct enough for legitimate repair parts to OEM saws. AND conversely to upgrade these to legitimate work saws with tactical changes to OEM parts,

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Huztl 372 Day 2 " A Sample Of One, How Does it RUN??"
afleetcommand

Not scientific, but this will give you an idea. UNDERSTAND I trimmed the cylinder, and that's ALL I did that would help its performance. There is a lot more I can and probably will do to that saw over time. But for now, I want to run it AS it is and get a sense of reliability.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Jacking Along The Powerlines, House - Husqvarna 572XP
hotsaws101

Published on Jun 25, 2018
Still in the second day of the first test drive with the 572XP Husky so it is in the same state of tune. And yes, there is a slight stumble off idle. Also as previously mentioned, once it gets back into all oem original form it should straighten out a bit.
As stated, the wind was picking up and I was watching the needle on the Silvey moving up and down. So I'm lifting it a little on the slow side as the wind is also working it.
The landowner was providing traffic control for the operation as seen when I panned toward the West - a big thanks there.
The 572XP is Psy-Ko-ized and pulls this 32" bar nicely. On loan from Mr. Townsend from across the pond. Doing my best to wear it out for him - haha. A special tanks there!
I am currently available for custom saw modifications. If you are interested, please shoot me an email.
Thanks for watching.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
CLIMBIING TALL DEAD TREES , OLD POULAN 5200, CUTS UP FIREWOOD
Buckin' Billy Ray Smith

Published on Jun 24, 2018
FELLING TREES , WITH OLD POWEER SAW IS A PAST TIME FOR ME AND WILL ALWAYS ENJOY IT

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
E300 Honda Genny Update
MalcOfLincoln

Published on Jun 28, 2018
DON'T MISS the bonus running engine at the end...….

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
BOLTR: DeWALT Chainsaw | Engineering FAIL
AvE

Published on Jun 29, 2018
Plenty of torque, but throws the chain. A. LOT.
Thanks for helping me make corpo-bs-free vjos! http://www.Patreon.com/AvE

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Stand On Mowers Vs Zero Turn Lawn Mowers ► Which Is Better?! ► Pros and Cons Of Both Units!
Brian's Lawn Maintenance

Published on Jul 1, 2018
I wanted to take a few moments and talk about the differences between Stand On lawn mowers vs Zero Turn lawn mowers. I know a lot of you guys have zero turn mowers out there, but lately stand on mowers have been taking the market by storm.

I wanted to help explain the differences between each unit out there for you guys, and share with you the pros and cons. Not every application makes sense for a zero turn, nor for a stander. You have to decide what works best for your business.

I feel the cliff notes version is a zero turn is great for wide open fields and properties, while stand on units have been making gains with folks who have smaller properties and subdivisions.

I know there are a ton of units and a ton of brands out there when it comes to lawn mowers. Leave us a comment down below on which mower style you prefer and WHY! Hopefully this can be a great resource for the community, and help people decide on their next mower purchase!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Small Engines Q & A Video #125 in HD
donyboy73

Published on May 17, 2013
Welcome to my bi-weekly series where your Small Engine questions are answered! Questions & Tips in this video;

1. Parts I received from Jacob & Harold. 0:16

Links to Tools from Jacob;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/stihl-2-75-li...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stihl-limiter...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stihl-carb-ad...

2. Parts from www.discountonlineparts.com 3:20

Link to buy Gasket scraper; http://www.discountonlineparts.com/se...
Link to buy Blade Balancer; http://www.discountonlineparts.com/se...
3. My 10" Bench Grinder and what I use it for. 6:24

4. Why doesn't my Lawn Mower have spark? 6:49

Link to video on how to replace a Lawnmower Brake Cable; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jfk-5...

5. Is it ok if I install shorter blades on my Lawn Tractor then what is already on it? 7:53

6. Is there an adjuster for the bar oil on the Stihl MS170/180 Chainsaw?

7. A quick overview of my Milwaukee M18 Impact

8. Will my chainsaw last if I use an aftermarket Cylinder Piston and Rings to rebuild it? 10:48
9. Oil that I use in lawnmowers. 13:15

10. If the limiter caps come off on your carburetor will it go out of adjustment? 13:38 HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
TOOL REVIEW - Bernzomatic TS8000 Max Heat Torch
donyboy73

Published on Jun 28, 2018
The Bernzomatic TS8000 is a "must have" torch for the shop!

Click the for Video Notifications

Check out full specs here;
https://www.bernzomatic.com/Products/...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Stihl ms461 vs. 462c-m Bench Talk
hotsaws101

Published on Jun 30, 2018
We are getting close to the day we celebrate the founding of our country. Let us be thankful for the freedom that is afforded to us by those who had the kahunas in the late 1700s to stand up and say we want a better way of life, those that have served since then, and those that are currently serving this country. Without them, it would be someone else's country...…
Happy 4th of July this 2018 to all!
I kind of blew through the process trying to get it all out. Covered the bulk of it so I am thinking it was not to bad overall.
The 462 is replacing both the 441 and 461. It is way lightweight compared to both of them. It has a more compact feel similar to an 044. The "flickability", or of speed of handling, is more like an 044 as well. Part of that is from the lack of mass.
I have been able to log some time with the 462 felling with a 32 and 33 inch bar. It does okay with the 32 but struggles slightly with a 33.
The engine design is very over square. It is more of a quick revving machine than a torquer. What I see for this saw is a 28 inch bar. 8 tooth rim and trees will be dying quickly. If using a 28, and choosing between the current batch of 60cc saws or the 462, there won't be much of a choice if a guy wants production.

Have a blessed day and thanks for watching.