• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Do we really need an investigation to make arrests? The evidence is pretty clear. Anyone even bothered to go and question any of those allegedly involved? It's been reported that the videos contain hunter having sex with underaged girls. If that was one of us little people our homes would be broken into and trashed within hours of the police getting this info. Strange that Hunter is still walking around a free man. The fact that he is still free and the timing of this makes this all very suspect. Even Weiner was picked up, prosecuted and locked up for 18 months albeit in a hospital prison.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Do we really need an investigation to make arrests? The evidence is pretty clear. Anyone even bothered to go and question any of those allegedly involved? It's been reported that the videos contain hunter having sex with underaged girls. If that was one of us little people our homes would be broken into and trashed within hours of the police getting this info. Strange that Hunter is still walking around a free man. The fact that he is still free and the timing of this makes this all very suspect. Even Weiner was picked up, prosecuted and locked up for 18 months albeit in a hospital prison.
You are noticing a fine example of two-tiered justice.

That said (and agreed), the game is FAR bigger than Biden. And IMO, that is why it is being handled the way it is being handled; there is NO PLACE ON EARTH for a great many very powerful and very evil people to hide.

We are entering a time of absolutely incredibly important human history. The Biden thing is a blip. A single hailstone in a storm.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You are noticing a fine example of two-tiered justice.

That said (and agreed), the game is FAR bigger than Biden. And IMO, that is why it is being handled the way it is being handled; there is NO PLACE ON EARTH for a great many very powerful and very evil people to hide.

We are entering a time of absolutely incredibly important human history. The Biden thing is a blip. A single hailstone in a storm.
I really hope your right on this. It would be a great day for all of humanity.

I think there's a high likelihood of Hunter overdosing in the very near future. Hopefully not before the election or Dementia Joe could get a sympathy vote and win.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The Biden thing is a blip. A single hailstone in a storm.
The entire premise that Hairy Legs Biden is the best the Demoncrap Party has to offer to America is beyond Idiocracy.

Anybody on the East Coast remember Crazy Eddie?

INNNNNNNNNNNNNN-SANE!

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
after watching joe for two media functions:
He's an Idiot

he's not demented, he's not got alzheimers...this is a charade to keep him outta jail

Joe has been an idiot, i'd suggest, since birth, he's like the stain in the bloodline you'd like to hide, if you had a 'normal' family

but the elites let these type thrive, if only so they can be thrown under the bus, take one for the team, at a later date...besides, they were going to adjust this one at birth anyways, and, this just saves some time in having to find another patsy

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What did Tucker release?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Hunter Biden is a drug addled, pampered idiot. And I mean that literally.

Have you ever trashed an old computer, given it away, sold it? I have and at the top of my list is consideration for what data is on that computer. Most of the time, I'd remove the hard drive. But whatever you did, you at least devoted some thought to it. But to just take a computer filled with that much SENSITIVE info and just leave it at a repair shop and forget it? Whoever would do that doesn't have any sense at all.

That son of a bitch is one one of the most worthless people ever. But he is a reflection of his old man just like Trumps sons are a reflection on him.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hunter Biden is a drug addled, pampered idiot. And I mean that literally.

Have you ever trashed an old computer, given it away, sold it? I have and at the top of my list is consideration for what data is on that computer. Most of the time, I'd remove the hard drive. But whatever you did, you at least devoted some thought to it. But to just take a computer filled with that much SENSITIVE info and just leave it at a repair shop and forget it? Whoever would do that doesn't have any sense at all.

That son of a bitch is one one of the most worthless people ever. But he is a reflection of his old man just like Trumps sons are a reflection on him.
Not the first time Hunter has left incriminating evidence behind:

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featur...crack-pipe-found-in-hunter-bidens-rental-car/

By Ken Webster jrMay 20, 2019
Back during the 2016 election, when all the focus of the media was directed towards the Clintons and the Trumps, the Biden family had a little brush with the law.
Days before the election, Hunter Biden, son of 2020 Presidential hopeful Joe Biden, returned a rental car to an Arizona Hertz location in the middle of the night. Inside that car police discovered a used crack pipe, two DC driver's licenses, multiple credit cards, a Delaware Attorney General badge and a US Secret Service business card belonging to Hunter Biden, according to police documents.

Hunter rented the vehicle in California and intended to return it to Prescott, Arizona. Instead of leaving the car keys in the customer drop box, Hunter left them in the gas tank compartment of the vehicle, according to a police report. Also found in the car were several cards containing Hunter Biden's real name, Robert Biden, along with a pipe that police later determined was used to to smoke illicit drugs.
Police also found "a white powdery substance in the arm rest of the vehicle", according to the police report.
It should be noted that Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine.
Believe it or not, this story actually gets weirder.
The next morning, after the car had already been dropped off, someone called the Hertz car rental location and identified themselves as "Joseph McGee" before telling the car rental employees the keys were located in the gas tank compartment, not the customer drop box.

According to police, "McGee" told the car rental employees, "his friend was feeling sick so they didn’t know what to do".
Police traced the number and found the call had originated from a renowned "Colon Hydrotherapist" who worked in the area.
Police were unable to locate "Joseph McGee" or Hunter Biden.
A lab text conducted by the Arizona Department of Public Safety later determined the pipe was used to smoke cocaine.
Biden is repeatedly referred to as a suspect in the 23 pages of police documents but local authorities declined to prosecute him for the incident.

Police docs at link.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What was it obama said? The most corruption free administration ever.:bomb 1::piss:piss:piss:piss:hang::hang::hang::dduck:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Not the first time Hunter has left incriminating evidence behind:

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featur...crack-pipe-found-in-hunter-bidens-rental-car/

By Ken Webster jrMay 20, 2019
Back during the 2016 election, when all the focus of the media was directed towards the Clintons and the Trumps, the Biden family had a little brush with the law.
Days before the election, Hunter Biden, son of 2020 Presidential hopeful Joe Biden, returned a rental car to an Arizona Hertz location in the middle of the night. Inside that car police discovered a used crack pipe, two DC driver's licenses, multiple credit cards, a Delaware Attorney General badge and a US Secret Service business card belonging to Hunter Biden, according to police documents.

Hunter rented the vehicle in California and intended to return it to Prescott, Arizona. Instead of leaving the car keys in the customer drop box, Hunter left them in the gas tank compartment of the vehicle, according to a police report. Also found in the car were several cards containing Hunter Biden's real name, Robert Biden, along with a pipe that police later determined was used to to smoke illicit drugs.
Police also found "a white powdery substance in the arm rest of the vehicle", according to the police report.
It should be noted that Hunter Biden was discharged from the Navy in 2014 after testing positive for cocaine.
Believe it or not, this story actually gets weirder.
The next morning, after the car had already been dropped off, someone called the Hertz car rental location and identified themselves as "Joseph McGee" before telling the car rental employees the keys were located in the gas tank compartment, not the customer drop box.

According to police, "McGee" told the car rental employees, "his friend was feeling sick so they didn’t know what to do".
Police traced the number and found the call had originated from a renowned "Colon Hydrotherapist" who worked in the area.
Police were unable to locate "Joseph McGee" or Hunter Biden.
A lab text conducted by the Arizona Department of Public Safety later determined the pipe was used to smoke cocaine.
Biden is repeatedly referred to as a suspect in the 23 pages of police documents but local authorities declined to prosecute him for the incident.

• 1 of 23
    Police records
  • 2 of 23
    Police records
  • 3 of 23
    Police records
Yea no prosecution for leaving his crack pipe behind but anyone else gets caught smoking a joint and it's the back of the police car for him or her.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
What was it obama said? The most corruption free administration ever.:bomb 1::piss:piss:piss:piss:hang::hang::hang::dduck:
Here's what it looks like to me - bribe goes to 3rd party, 3rd party gets to keep half, half goes to Pop, Pop pays half to Barry. Barry assigns different officials to different areas where the US gives foreign aid, whoever is point 'person' for that aid recipient country then extorts kickbacks - which they get to keep half, and Barry gets half. Barry gets billions, his hench 'people' 10's and 100's of millions, depending on their position (VP got 100's, people like Rice get 10's).

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
more q shit, I could puke.

Line em up, ill shoot em, no worries.

Just an bunch of yotes anyway, light em up boys!

Heck id do it for beer and blow jobs.

In a past life it was a hobby, under DOD, what fun.

I got the 22-250 ackley sighted in fellers, shes good to 600 meters.

'They know not what they do.'

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I got the 22-250 ackley sighted in fellers, shes good to 600 meters.
22-250 Ackley? Like a 22-250 needs more powder? I've had about 5 22-250 barrels and they are barn burners until you shoot the throat out, at about 900-1000 rounds or fewer depending on how hot you get it. I used to get around 3750 FPS out of around 37 gr of Varget shooting 52 Gr Sierra BTHP that would shoot less than .5'' 5 round groups at 100 yards and keep them in the 6'' X ring at 600 yards.

I eventually got tired of swapping barrels all the time and gave it up in favor of 6mm BR that would push a 107 grain bullet to around 3100 fps on around 34 grains of powder with better long range accuracy and distance (still supersonic at 1200 yards). And around 3500 rounds per barrel to boot.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Here's what it looks like to me - bribe goes to 3rd party, 3rd party gets to keep half, half goes to Pop, Pop pays half to Barry. Barry assigns different officials to different areas where the US gives foreign aid, whoever is point 'person' for that aid recipient country then extorts kickbacks - which they get to keep half, and Barry gets half. Barry gets billions, his hench 'people' 10's and 100's of millions, depending on their position (VP got 100's, people like Rice get 10's).
I've suspected all along that was the sole purpose of Solyndra as well. There's just no way you piss through a billion dollars as a start up. Not only irresponsible for those at the company but highly irresponsible for those that did the lending as well.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

chieftain

Gold Chaser
As someone mentioned in another thread, Biden Inc is but a single hail stone. As such, I'm now asking the question, what's the real story here?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As someone mentioned in another thread, Biden Inc is but a single hail stone. As such, I'm now asking the question, what's the real story here?
We've been all waiting for that same story to break for 4 years....we're still hanging on the precipice....

I need more popcorn!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Check out the text in bold below from the DOJ press release, and ask yourself:

Who were the others?

Audrey Strauss, Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 515, announced that BEVAN COONEY was sentenced today by the U.S. District Judge Ronnie Abrams to 30 months in prison for defrauding a Native American tribal entity and various investment advisory clients of tens of millions of dollars in connection with the issuance of bonds by the tribal entity and the subsequent sale of those bonds through fraudulent and deceptive means.

Ms. Strauss said: “Bevan Cooney was part of a conspiracy that orchestrated a complex and corrupt scheme to defraud a Native American community and the clients of two asset management firms. Today he learned the cost of committing those crimes. This Office is committed to protecting the investing public by appropriately prosecuting market predators.”

According to the allegations in the charging documents and statements made in court proceedings:

From March 2014 through April 2016, COONEY, John Galanis, Jason Galanis, Gary Hirst, Michelle Morton, Hugh Dunkerley, and others engaged in a fraudulent scheme that involved (a) causing the Wakpamni Lake Community Corporation (“WLCC”), a Native American tribal entity, to issue a series of bonds (the “Tribal Bonds”) through lies and misrepresentations; (b) deceptively causing clients of asset management firms controlled by Hirst, Morton, and others to purchase the Tribal Bonds, which the clients were then unable to redeem or sell because the bonds were illiquid and lacked a ready secondary market; and (c) misappropriating the proceeds resulting from those bond sales.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/p...-fraudulent-issuance-and-sale-more-60-million

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Interesting that Obama and Joe both became super wealthy with book dels in 2017. Obma buys a 15 million dollar house on martha's Vineyard and Joe moves into a 12k sq ft mansion in DC and also buys a 3 million dollar beachfront home in Delaware.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There's just no way you piss through a billion dollars as a start up.
Look into Eclipse Aviation Albuquerque New Mexico....... they went through 3B........ also look into names connected with it...... along with financial losses.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1602902652584.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Look into Eclipse Aviation....... they went through 3B........ also look into names connected with it......
Who funded the 3 bil?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You can be sure the DOJ will be all over this like white on rice, just as soon as they finish up with the other 9 million scandals from the Obama administration. By then Hunter will OD and Joe wont be able to remember a thing.

That being said it is great to finally see some hard evidence of the corruption in DC. Hunters arrest would give me some semblance of hope that something will be done.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
FWIW

1602904188154.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If the rumors are true about Hunter with underaged girls on that hard drive then why is it being distributed? I think thats a crime. Even being in possession of that is a crime.

at the end of the day I guess this being put out by Rudy is a good thing. People will at least be able to see the truth. Obviously the jury pool is now tainted so no way anyone ever gets arrested for any of these crimes but at least he used it to get Trump re-elected. If this turns out to be fake and just a political stunt then Trump goes down in flames and conservatives lose everything in a big way. For that reason alone I think the info is legit.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Holy shit, thats Epstein!!! I guess he didn't hang himself.
I thought it was Steve Bannon..... Just posted it on the Q thread. And the Chinese scientist that released the reports.......
That's who I thought it was. Or if it fake news........

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I can't make an ID.

Little help?
It's Bannon with the Chinese booflu whistle blower and their appearance in the picture is no accident!!