• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

SMOKING GUN? First FISA Request on Trump Tower Came After Bill Clinton, Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch Met

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
And She still LOST!

SMOKING GUN? First FISA Request on Trump Tower Came After Bill Clinton, Obama’s AG Loretta Lynch Had Private Meeting On Plane

By 100% FED Up -

Mar 5, 2017

As we said yesterday, Trump would not have made these charges against Obama without having strong evidence. We predict things are about to get even uglier for the crooked Dems…

On June 27th of 2016, Bill Clinton met secretly with Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

A week later FBI Director James Comey laid out in a press conference the many scandalous activities taken by Hillary Clinton while she was President Obama’s Secretary of State and then he said the famous words:

Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

We now know that the meeting between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Lynch occurred at about the same time that the Obama administration filed a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers.

http://100percentfedup.com/smoking-...bamas-ag-loretta-lynch-private-meeting-plane/

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Clinton's are headed for jail. Just going to take a little time.
Loretta Lynch is surly going to jail for Sedition. Stupid arrogant woman. Actually calling for armed rebellion!
Obama better learn to duck and shut his fucking mouth, or he too will be doing hard time.
Some great entertainment lies ahead. I laid in an extra case of popcorn.

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
In politics, everything is based on perception.
So let this thing run its course so everyone can perceive the corruption from the obama administration.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
killintons's legacy is trash, obama's legacy is trash, holder's legacy is trash, lynch legacy is trash, washington's legacy is trash.

Lets not drain the swamp in DC lets just move the governemnt to southern Indiana so "We the people" have them surrounded. That way any of the vermin that follow them to Indiana expose themselves and be eradicated.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Attorney General Lynch Signed Off on ALL FISA Applications to WireTap Trump

Jim Hoft Mar 7th, 2017 8:32 am Leave a Comment

Guest post by Joe Hoft

According to ABC, all applications to the FISA Court were signed off on by the Attorney General and therefore if any applications were processed in the past year, they were signed off on by Loretta Lynch. This means that Lynch signed off on any requests for wire tapping President Donald Trump during the Presidential race. This is disheartening knowing that she released a video over the weekend calling for the need for more marching, blood and death on the streets. This also means that she chose not to investigate the Clinton Foundation for illegal activities but rather signed an application to wire tap President Trump.

Finally, another very disturbing fact about the wire tapping request of President Trump is that the FISA Court turned down President Obama’s Administration’s first request to wire tap President Trump that was evidently signed off on by Attorney General Lynch. With only two applications denied out of 10,700 from 2009 through 2015, the fact that the Obama Administration’s application was denied by the FISA Court is very disturbing. The odds of this happening were 0.02%.

The Obama Presidency is now arguably the most corrupt in US history.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...fisa-applications-to-wiretap-president-trump/

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ya'll keep forgetting who really ran the show for 8 years, and still lives with Barry, so I'll fix it for you:

The Jarrett Presidency is now arguably the most corrupt in US history.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
As we said yesterday, Trump would not have made these charges against Obama without having strong evidence. We predict things are about to get even uglier for the crooked Dems…
Trump is no fool ! I will bet anything that Trump had ALL his data BEFORE he made his announcement.

Ya'll keep forgetting who really ran the show for 8 years, and still lives with Barry, so I'll fix it for you:
I totally agree !!!

SheepDog68

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I laid in an extra case of popcorn.
I'm buying in bulk for all this! Wife just bought about 20 pounds of popcorn that should hold us through at least some of this!

SD

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Don't you think Loretta will look fantastic in her new orange jump suit. A couple of bull dykes will have her fat ass slimmed down to nothing.
Enjoy your stay, Loretta!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Don't you think Loretta will look fantastic in her new orange jump suit. A couple of bull dykes will have her fat ass slimmed down to nothing.
Enjoy your stay, Loretta!
I was thinking of something more permanent!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
killintons's legacy is trash, obama's legacy is trash, holder's legacy is trash, lynch legacy is trash, washington's legacy is trash.

Lets not drain the swamp in DC lets just move the governemnt to southern Indiana so "We the people" have them surrounded. That way any of the vermin that follow them to Indiana expose themselves and be eradicated.
Ummm....NO! I don't want to be running down to Indy every other day to shoot another fool. Let's just suspend the capitol over the Mississippi. One wrong move and they go for the big swim. They could earn extra money sitting on fall away seats and the Sergeant At Arms could peddle 3 balls for a dollar...better than paying taxes and would probably increase revenues especially since people would find government to be fun and entertaining!

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Ummm....NO! I don't want to be running down to Indy every other day to shoot another fool.
Would you go to the Indy Speedway to watch a modern day Death Race 2000? If you have seen Idiocracy, you probably remember "rehabilitation".

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Here is a live one, the ditz admitted the spying to the horror of the ditz interviewing her!

UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…
Posted on March 28, 2017 by sundance

This is stunningly interesting and hopefully will be picked up by MSM and congressional investigators.

Sometimes when a person is deep inside an echo-chamber of like-minded ideologues, they might not realize what they’re saying is rather revealing to those on the outside. That’s the set up for former Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

It would appear Ms. Farkas was so caught up in the discussion, she didn’t quite realize the significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians. MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski recognized the ‘oh-snap’ admission and tried to play it off,… but by then it was too late.

I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].

But wait, it didn’t just stop there. It gets worse – or better, depending on your position.

With the help of MSNBC, simultaneous to her admission of first-hand specific knowledge of the administration spying on Mr. Trump, Ms. Evelyn Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times report which discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media.

Considerable irony jumps to the forefront when you recognize, the New York Times tried to protect Evelyn Farkas as the source of their reporting by stating:

“More than a half-dozen current and former officials described various aspects of the effort to preserve and distribute the intelligence, and some said they were speaking to draw attention to the material and ensure proper investigation by Congress. All spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were discussing classified information, nearly all of which remains secret.” (link)

D’oh.

Whoopsie.

Looks like Devin Nunes and the House Intelligence Committee has a new person to bring in for testimony. A positive development because at this rate the media leakers will out themselves without much need for investigation.

I wonder what the criminal penalties are for having access to intelligence and sharing it with Democrat politicians [“The Hill People”].

Question #1:

Who, specifically, are these “Hill People” you speak of Mrs. Farkas?
Watch again. Longer version – key moment at 04:50 [prompted] Just hit play:

UPDATE: The plot thickens:
♦ Evelyn Farkas has stated freely on TV that she and a group of associates from the Obama Administration went to congressional staffers who did not have access to these COMINT products and urged them to seek to gain access to them.

At some point in the recent past Farkas was de-briefed (cut off) from access to the various kinds of compartmented information she had been given as a requirement of her prior job. When that occurred she signed some papers in which she accepted the responsibility to protect the secrecy of that information. (link)

♦ Evelyn Farkas is also a senior fellow of the Atlantic Council –SEE HERE– the Atlantic Council is funded in part by the US State Department, NATO, the governments of Latvia and Lithuania, the Ukrainian World Congress, and the Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk. The Atlantic Council has been among the loudest voices calling for a new Cold War with Russia

And guess who else is a senior fellow of the Atlantic Council? Dimitri Alperovitch – the founder and CTO of CrowdStrike! Alperovitch is head honcho of the Atlantic Council’s “Cyber Statecraft Initiative”.

♦ CrowdStrike, aka Dimitri Alperovitch was the organization that initially claimed they had evidence the Russians were connected to the Trump organization. A claim they have subsequently walked back – SEE HERE

Follow
Michael Tracey

✔@mtracey

CrowdStrike has retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking http://www.voanews.com/a/cyber-firm-rewrites-part-disputed-russian-hacking-report/3781411.html …

12:58 PM - 28 Mar 2017

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report
CrowdStrike has revised, retracted statements it used to support allegations of Russian hacking during US presidential campaign; VOA reported company misrepresented data acquired from British think...

voanews.com

Combine all of these data-points and you discover that Evelyn Farkas was essentially part of a disinformation campaign with Obama insiders spreading a fake DNC constructed story using false information. However, in addition to pushing the false Trump Russian conspiracy narrative, Farkas has knowledge of the outcome of the original pushing of the narrative leading to actual surveillance of the Trump team.

This bolsters the information already presented by Devin Nunes that an entirely separate network of surveillance, unrelated to the Russian conspiracy story, was directly targeting the candidacy of Trump and the post-election surveillance of the President Elect Trump-transition team.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ouse-spied-on-candidatepresident-elect-trump/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
These people can carve up live babies on national TV and they won't be held accountable for anything they do. ' mah Murica'!!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It's getting to the point that the dems being "stuck on stupid" over the tax returns/Russia stuff is just no longer humorous. If we super-glued 'em all together what are the chances we could come up with 1 brain?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It's getting to the point that the dems being "stuck on stupid" over the tax returns/Russia stuff is just no longer humorous. If we super-glued 'em all together what are the chances we could come up with 1 brain?
Slim to none !!!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's amazing how like-minded people can sound so stupid on such a large scale.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I was thinking of something more permanent!

That noose is only one away from meeting the regulation 13 loops.

But it appears to be a fine piece of hemp rope.