• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

smoking gun vote fraud alabama

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thanks! Saw this on Periscope and couldn't find it online...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
reminds me of hanging chads in FLA

If voting mattered (and wasn't rigged in 100% of the cases) it would already be banned!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I am not surprised. Not in the least. Matter of fact, that is the way the democRat party operates on a regular basis. Lie, cheat, steal, kill, if you have to.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Amazing. Looks like dreamers. Send them back "home" to make Mexico great again.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is why we need & must always keep our guns.
There seems only one box left.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Somebody tell Holder or Lynch, Sessions doesn't give a feck unless it's about saving his own skin.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Sessions is out to lunch, who will enforce the laws????????????
You have a long wait. Sessions is just keeping Holder's chair warm while he's gone!

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Look at that group, just a bunch of snowflakes who've never had a job, never got their hands dirty, never wore steel toe boots, never served, never paid property tax, etc...

Just a bunch of unemployed college kids who made plans weeks ago to "move" to Alabama. I'm certain there was thousands of fraudulent ballots cast.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Cold anger.

Man Appears to Admit to Alabama Voter Fraud on Live Television
December 14, 2017 by Cassandra Fairbanks 180 Comments

In a montage of election clips and news reports from the Alabama Senate race which was posted to Reddit early on Friday morning, one man tells the reporter that “we came here all the way from different parts of the country” to “vote and canvas together.”

In the first clip, taken from the Fox 10 coverage of the Doug Jones victory party in Birmingham, a very excited man tells the reporter that “we came here all the way from different parts of the country as part of our fellowship and all of us pitched in to vote and canvas together — and we got our boy elected!”

The reporter did not ask the man any follow up questions about his claim.

The reel next highlighted a post from the Warren4Prez sub Reddit which urged black people from surrounding states to travel to Alabama to vote for Roy Moore’s opponent, and news reports about the Democrat’s push to register felons at the last minute.

In a clip that is either meant to be misleading or was just included to showcase the media’s approval of these tactics, the final clip features a man in a hoodie telling CNN about how he made a “couple” trips to the polls

The short interview begins with the man explaining to the reporter that early on the lines to vote were very long.

“You saw the long line and decided to go home and come back?” the CNN reporter asks.

“Decided to come back and vote a couple times,” the man says with a smirk.

“I think that’s against the law, but that’s okay,” the CNN reporter tells the man before thanking him for taking the time to speak with the network.

The reporters final statement, no matter if there was fraud or not, was a disgusting approval of illegal voter fraud — which many contend may have happened in Alabama.

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/man-appears-admit-alabama-voter-fraud-live-television/

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
I am not surprised. Not in the least. Matter of fact, that is the way the democRat party operates on a regular basis. Lie, cheat, steal, kill, if you have to.
Totally agree. In fact, I have a somewhat different take on those E-mails between the FBI Agent, and his Mistress. Hillary kept talking about "Dog Whistles" during the campaign. Well, I think this is one by the Dems. Think about it, by releasing those emails, they are telling Democrat voters "See, we're willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of someone like Trump, vote for us, and we'll PROTECT the country, we can't do it unless WE are in office, running the show". Democrat voters tend to not care how, and what it takes to win. Like you said, lie cheat and steal, kill if necessary. Haven't heard anyone else raise that possibility, maybe I'm getting too conspiratorial, but, how could one not?

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Voter fraud. Both sides guilty...loser always screams the loudest, what a POS system we got.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Amazing you only believe Dems are bad.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Voter fraud. Both sides guilty...loser always screams the loudest, what a POS system we got.
oh okay. hold my hillary sign while i delete this thread that shows SOURCE MATERIAL, and not the nyc.gaystream media central control room blatant lies

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
oh okay. hold my hillary sign while i delete this thread that shows SOURCE MATERIAL, and not the nyc.gaystream media central control room blatant lies
You don't get it, I hate all, none are better than the other.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Someone posted a video on twitter of an unusually high amount of bus traffic into the Birmingham area on election night.
Just like chicongo years ago, the dead voted & the live ones they bussed in got $10 or a bottle of cheap booze.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
That's total opinion, zero fact!!!
the only fact on this thread is the one i posted in the op....source material

your claim that 'they all do it' is a lame attempt to paint the repugs with the same brush. poodle = pit bull -- they've both killed people, so they are the same

scale matters. unless you are a leftist

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"He who votes decides nothing, he who counts the votes decides everything"
Lenin.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
"He who votes decides nothing, he who counts the votes decides everything"
Lenin.
Old communist guideline worked to perfection in Alabama. It's Bolsheviks 2.0 folks! 'Normal' people don't think that can happen in America and simply treat this as rubbish. They'll be dumbfounded when the bullets start flying

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

latemetal

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
And yet when Jill Stein wanted to check for voter fraud when Trump won, the courts blocked her, now can we start investigating voter fraud?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
And yet when Jill Stein wanted to check for voter fraud when Trump won, the courts blocked her, now can we start investigating voter fraud?
The courts only blocked the recounts when they realized the counts were showing fraud at the precinct level. At least in Michigan.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
The courts only blocked the recounts when they realized the counts were showing fraud at the precinct level. At least in Michigan.
I was going to try to explain it again, but I figured feck it. The truth is available if people want to see it. Most don't.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I was going to try to explain it again, but I figured feck it. The truth is available if people want to see it. Most don't.

And some people just don't seem to be interested in reality.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Brother Irons,
Remember the story about trying to teach a pig to sing....

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The Wisconsin recount...I downloaded the information to a spreadsheet provided by a member here. Do not remember the name??? Anyway, I dated them and named them differently. Oddly, the recount results of Milwaukee County at first indicated more votes than voters and those appeared to be for Hillary. Final results published? Votes matched and the differences were less dramatic. Hillary still won Milwaukee County but not by what was reported. So, they even edited the recount results after the fact. We all know how that turned out.

latemetal

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm up for a recount and a full investigation into any voter fraud if the Repukes want to pay for it, I promise not to block it...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm up for a recount and a full investigation into any voter fraud if the Repukes want to pay for it, I promise not to block it...
What's the point?

latemetal

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Proof of concept, is there any voter fraud in America, I always hear whining, but very seldom see anybody going to jail.