• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Smollett walks

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Black privilege...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Rumor has it that mike 0bomba had something to do with it. The DA is dirt.
Either Obammy, or Harris. I understand he’s buddy buddy with Kampala Harris. Or maybe some money went to the judge? Maybe...

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
For all of us who had never heard of this dude until his MAGA episode, look quick because his 15 minutes of fame will soon be over.

CBS News:
‘His Record Has Been Wiped Clean’

Last edited:

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
As I mentioned in the other thread, watch who gets the case in the DA’s office. I then pointed out the ADA that got the case had a history of folding on important cases.

You could’ve seen this coming a mile away.

All-in

Silver Member
Silver Miner
George Carlin said it best, "sit back and enjoy the freak show". That's all this shit is to me now as well.

This is why I cheer for the people who take on this 'so called authority'.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Listen to Napolitano commentary. He speaks truth to how Courts work on First Offenders Non-Violent.
Probably a short period of Probation. IF he stays clean and can come back to the courts and have the case expunged.
Maybe a defect in the evidence.
Possible "perps" not consistant with their testimony.
Overkill of Charges aka Throw Shit on the Wall and see what Sticks.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
"probation"?
or charges dismissed?

Listen to Napolitano commentary. He speaks truth to how Courts work on First Offenders Non-Violent.
Probably a short period of Probation. IF he stays clean and can come back to the courts and have the case expunged.
Maybe a defect in the evidence.
Possible "perps" not consistant with their testimony.
Overkill of Charges aka Throw Shit on the Wall and see what Sticks.

the_shootist

Don't hate me because I'm right!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Nothing has changed. No accountability for those who undermine us all with their words and actions. As I always say, talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words. The relief of accountability for this negro qualifies as an action which demonstrates the level of black privilege that exists in this country and all that bullshit about how this guy is going to jail was just talk!

If you or i did this we'd be in jail for 10 years

1553622735847.png

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Just heard Napolitano w/ Cavuto he is now walking back his original talk.
He now sez it is looking political and the Mayor and Police Chief are butting heads but the mayor is getting his way.
Locally ALL CHARGES DROPPED

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How did I know a person of color is responsible for dropping all charges against this guy?

1553623446072.png

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Smollett still faces a federal probe for using the US Mail in his hate crime hoax.

I don’t think that investigation is going to be swept under the rug.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case," the statement from spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said.
Smollett paid $10,000 in bail to get out of jail after his arrest.
Shit I could of afforded that to beat a rap.
Chicago could have gotten a lot more dough from the actress.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Nothing has changed. No accountability for those who undermine us all with their words and actions. As I always say, talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words. The relief of accountability for this negro qualifies as an action which demonstrates the level of black privilege that exists in this country and all that bullshit about how this guy is going to jail was just talk!

If you or i did this we'd be in jail for 10 years

View attachment 127159
QFT

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
obama team neck deep in it -- even BEFORE the hoax was uncovered

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/r...de-smollett-relative-reached-out-to-kim-foxx/

Just days after Jussie Smollett told Chicago police he had fought off a pair of attackers who targeted him in an apparent hate crime, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx tried to persuade Police Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the investigation over to the FBI.

Foxx’s call to Johnson came after an influential supporter of the “Empire” actor reached out to Foxx personally: Tina Tchen, a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for former First Lady Michelle Obama, according to emails and text messages provided by Foxx to the Chicago Sun-Times in response to a public records request.

Tchen passed Foxx’s number to a relative of the actor, and the ensuing conversations with the family member were cited by Foxx last month as the reason she recused herself from Smollett’s prosecution as the actor faces disorderly conduct charges for allegedly making a false police report.

Text messages show Tchen contacted Foxx on Feb. 1, three days after Smollett said he was jumped by two men as he walked home from a sandwich shop near his Streeterville home. Tchen texted Foxx to set up an early morning phone call.

The conversations with Smollett’s relative took place during the period of the investigation when Smollett was considered the victim of a hate crime, not a suspect in a hoax, Foxx said.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
obama team neck deep in it

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/r...de-smollett-relative-reached-out-to-kim-foxx/

Just days after Jussie Smollett told Chicago police he had fought off a pair of attackers who targeted him in an apparent hate crime, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx tried to persuade Police Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the investigation over to the FBI.

Foxx’s call to Johnson came after an influential supporter of the “Empire” actor reached out to Foxx personally: Tina Tchen, a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for former First Lady Michelle Obama, according to emails and text messages provided by Foxx to the Chicago Sun-Times in response to a public records request.

Tchen passed Foxx’s number to a relative of the actor, and the ensuing conversations with the family member were cited by Foxx last month as the reason she recused herself from Smollett’s prosecution as the actor faces disorderly conduct charges for allegedly making a false police report.

Text messages show Tchen contacted Foxx on Feb. 1, three days after Smollett said he was jumped by two men as he walked home from a sandwich shop near his Streeterville home. Tchen texted Foxx to set up an early morning phone call.

The conversations with Smollett’s relative took place during the period of the investigation when Smollett was considered the victim of a hate crime, not a suspect in a hoax, Foxx said.
Black privilege!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Man, He just can't make it on $65K an EPISODE.:rotf: :rotf: :stfu:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
In the old days they used to deal with this type of situation using just 3 tools....
  1. A horse
  2. A tall oak tree
  3. A rope

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There will be riots in Chicongo soon.
THAT is what they are trying to PREVENT.
Those leftists in control of Chicago were looking at St. Louis, Mo. Xs 10 if if "Juicy" was sentenced to prison.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter