• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Smollett walks

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Michelle Malkin's latest article about ties between the Smollett and Obama crews:

All crooked roads in Chicago lead back to the Obamas. Here's just a few:

— My search of White House visitor logs shows Jurnee Smollett-Bell paying at least one personal visit to “POTUS/FLOTUS” at their residence in March 2013 while Tchen was serving as a top strategist to both Obamas.

To minimize Tchen’s role in the Obamas’ political lives as merely an “aide” is journalistic malpractice. As I have previously reported:

— Tchen personally shovelled more than $200,000 into the 2008 Obama presidential campaign coffers while a high-powered lawyer at white-shoe Skadden Arps.

— Tchen served as special assistant to U.S. President Barack Obama, and then took over as chief of staff in the East Wing for Mrs. Obama.

— Tchen headed up the Obama White House Office of Public Engagement, spearheaded by longtime Chicago pal and fellow corporate lawyer/bundler Valerie Jarrett.

— Tchen was listed in 2009 White House visitor logs I reviewed as having met there with radical left-wing billionaire George Soros.

[Tchen's] plum jobs and her role in Smollett’s Folly all pale in comparison to her newest gig: playing watchdog over the crumbling
Southern Poverty Law Center.
https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malkin-the-obama-connected-jussie-smollett-fixer

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The Jussie Smollett case just got even more bizarre with potential troubling revelations.

Internal Chicago Police records show detectives employed a top FBI Supervisory Special Agent specializing in investigating the trafficking of sexually exploited children, child prostitution and aggravated child sexual abuse to help investigate the Smollett assault hoax case.

During early stages of the investigation, records show, Chicago Police shared Intel with the FBI and FBI Special Agent Gregory Wing was working the investigation daily alongside city detectives.

But Wing supervises the Child Sex Crimes and Violent Crimes Against Children squad in the FBI’s Chicago Field Office and is considered one of the top agents investigating child sex trafficking in the country, according to the FBI.

What is one of FBI’s premier child sex crimes and child sex trafficking investigators doing working an assault case? Wing and his FBI task force track down high-profile pedophiles and pimps. He doesn’t intervene with local assault cases.

One internal Chicago PD document from the Smollett case states: “Per request of FBI Special Agent Greg Wing, the forwarded a copy of the search warrant Number 19SW5223, which was issued pertaining to the Apple Incorporated held iCloud account controlled by Jussie Smollett to FBI analyst Mariella Lopez via email … The received an email reply indicating receipt of this document.”

The question is why is Wing working an assault case with Chicago Police? And what did one of the FBI’s top sex crimes investigator want with a subpoena on Smollett’s phone records? Or Smollett’s phone records?

“Perhaps it’s developed into something larger than an assault or hoax case,” one FBI insider hypothesized. “He’s there for a reason and he is reporting back to the Bureau for sure.”

These new revelations also mean the FBI has been involved in the Smollett case for months, a fact that was not publicized. Likely intentionally.

(moar at sauce)

https://truepundit.com/top-fbi-child-sex-trafficking-did-jussie-rat-out-hollywood/

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Interesting take on the Smollett case.
There are some fascinating connections there. Jussie Smollett, Kamala Harris, Tina Tchen, Barrack and Michelle Obama, Rahm Emmanuel, his brother Ari Emmanuel, all connected possibly in child sex trafficking and related crimes. Sick, sick and sicker.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There are some fascinating connections there. Jussie Smollett, Kamala Harris, Tina Tchen, Barrack and Michelle Obama, Rahm Emmanuel, his brother Ari Emmanuel, all connected possibly in child sex trafficking and related crimes. Sick, sick and sicker.
AND
I read somewhere that the Chicago office of the FBI's Child Trafficking section has its chief investigator involved in this case too.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It may all be coming together but I'm not holding my breath. I've been fooled too many times before!

Last edited:

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Retired justice seeks special prosecutor probe of Foxx in Smollett case

Justice Sheila O'Brien | Loyola Univ. Chicago Former Illinois Appellate Court Justice Sheila O’Brien today said she will personally petition the courts to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s handling of the Jussie Smollett false hate crime case.

“This is exhausting, but it has to be done,” O’Brien said this morning in an op-ed published by the Chicago Tribune. “We deserve answers. We deserve open court files. We deserve transparency in every case.”

O’Brien, 63, retired from the First District Appellate Court in 2011 after 16 years of service. She previously served nine years as an Associate Judge. Before rising to the bench, she worked as an assistant public defender, trial lawyer, and instructor a the St. Louis University Law School.

“We deserve a state’s attorney who will treat the rich and the poor the same — not someone who will make decisions based upon who calls on the phone about it,” O’Brien wrote. “We deserve a state’s attorney who will tell us what is happening — not seal the file so we can’t read it.”

“Does our state’s attorney prosecute people who break into our homes or rob us with guns or knives? We need an answer — and it’s shocking that we even have to ask,” she continued.

“This is a fight worth fighting — for us, our children and our system of justice. The rule of law is why people fought and died for our country, so the least we can do is fight for some answers.

“Let’s get what we are paying big taxes for,” O’Brien closed, “The truth. The whole truth. Under oath. Let’s get it.”

Late Friday, Foxx penned her own op-ed for the Tribune in which she again changed her story about why she handled the case as she did. Foxx said she would welcome an outside review. Sounds like she may get it.
-----------------

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
We all really know why the case was dropped, its not who you know but who you blow

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Mad Maxine Waters Says Dropping All Charges Against Hate Hoaxer Jussie Smollett Was ‘Correct Thing’

Even though America is almost evenly divided politically, there was one occurrence recently that we all pretty much agreed upon: Dropping all charges against Jussie Smollett didn’t make sense.

But to Mad Maxine Waters, yup, that was the “correct thing.”

The California Democrat, who has been race-baiting for decades, said, hey, nobody got hurt, and the hate hoaxer paid $10,000, anyway, so let’s all just move on, OK?

“First of all, we probably will never know all of the details,” Waters told ExtraTV. “We’ve heard a lot of information. No one was hurt — that is, physically, killed, shot — he never committed a crime before, he forfeited the bail and it’s this kind of situation where they close the case all over the country every day. I have learned this isn’t unusual.”

She went on to say the case has garnered “a lot of attention because of who he is — he’s an extremely talented man who people have come to love because he is on TV. I’m hopeful that he will go on with his career and be successful.” Saying she hasn’t spoken to Jussie since the charges were dropped, Rep. Waters said, “I would love to see him, and I am looking forward to seeing him very soon.”

Waters made her comments backstage at the NAACP Image Awards over the weekend. Smollett was also nominated for an award — best-supporting actor in a television drama, “Empire” — but he lost.

In January, Smollett claimed he was attacked by two white men who yelled “This is MAGA country,” a reference to President Trump’s campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.” The allegations fell apart under police questioning and Smollett was indicted by a grand jury on 16 charges, including making false statements to police. But in a universally condemned move last week, all that was wiped by a Chicago prosecutor, who suddenly announced she was dropping all charges and sealing the case.

The actor claimed two men attacked him at 2 a.m. when he was walking home from a sandwich shop. He said they poured what he believed to be bleach on him, and placed a rope around his neck.

Last Tuesday, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx announced that her office was dropping the case. Smollett was allowed to walk free after forfeiting his $10,000 bail and performing 16 hours of community service, to which Foxx said, “I believe this is a just outcome based on the circumstances.”

Smollett later declared that the state’s attorney’s decision exonerated him.

“I want you to know that not for a moment was it in vain. I have been truthful and consistent on every level since day one. I would not be my mother’s son if I was capable of one drop of what I’m accused of. This has been an incredibly difficult time. Honestly one of the worst of my entire life. But I am a man of faith and I am a man that has knowledge of my history and I would not bring my family, our lives or the movement through a fire like this, I just wouldn’t,” he said.

But the city of Chicago doesn’t agree.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/nuts-mad-maxine-waters-says-dropping-all-charges-against-hate-hoaxer-jussie-smollett-was-correct-thing/

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 8.24.20 AM.png

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I can't think of a more appropriate response for this entire weird situation than, What a bunch of maroons...

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5767566/State-s-Attorney-Kim-Foxx-s-text-and-emails.pdf

Read State's Attorney Kim Foxx's texts and emails regarding the Jussie Smollett case

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Chicago to file civil suit against 'Empire' actor for not paying $130K cost of police investigation

CHICAGO (WLS) -- "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett has refused to pay the city of Chicago more than $130,000 for the cost of investigating his reported hate crime, the city's law department said Thursday.

Last week, the city sent Smollett a letter demanding the payment for what it cost police to investigate his alleged attack. The letter said he must pay within seven days, but didn't say what would happen if he didn't.

The city's law department said it is now drafting a civil complaint that will be filed in the Circuit Court of Cook County in the near future. The city said it will pursue the full measure of damages allowed under the ordinance.

The money the city requested is separate from the $10,000 bond that Smollett forfeited as a condition of the charges against him being dropped.

Read the city's full letter to Smollett's team here

"This is a reasonable and legally justifiable amount to collect to help offset the cost of the investigation," said Bill McCaffrey, a spokesperson for the Department of Buildings.

"Given that he doesn't feel any sense of contrition and remorse, my recommendation is that when he writes the check, in the memo section, he can put the words, 'I'm accountable for the hoax,'" Mayor Rahm Emanuel said last week.

Emanuel said he believes Smollett not only cost the city financially, but also damaged Chicago's reputation of being a place that welcomes people of all walks of life.

RELATED: I-TEAM: What's inside CPD's Jussie Smollett investigative file?

Smollett's legal team fired back at Emanuel's comments, issuing a statement saying, "It is the Mayor and the Police Chief who owe Jussie - owe him an apology - for dragging an innocent man's character through the mud. Jussie has paid enough."

Smollett had been charged with 16 counts of felony disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about a January attack in Chicago's Streeterville neighborhood, which police say Smollett staged on himself because he was unhappy with his "Empire" salary. All charges against him were dropped in exchange for community service and forfeiture of his $10,000 bond payment.

What exactly happened in court just before the charges were dropped remains unknown as all records pertaining to the case have been sealed

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Mad Maxine Waters Says Dropping All Charges Against Hate Hoaxer Jussie Smollett Was ‘Correct Thing’

Even though America is almost evenly divided politically, there was one occurrence recently that we all pretty much agreed upon: Dropping all charges against Jussie Smollett didn’t make sense.

But to Mad Maxine Waters, yup, that was the “correct thing.”

The California Democrat, who has been race-baiting for decades, said, hey, nobody got hurt, and the hate hoaxer paid $10,000, anyway, so let’s all just move on, OK?

“First of all, we probably will never know all of the details,” Waters told ExtraTV. “We’ve heard a lot of information. No one was hurt — that is, physically, killed, shot — he never committed a crime before, he forfeited the bail and it’s this kind of situation where they close the case all over the country every day. I have learned this isn’t unusual.”

She went on to say the case has garnered “a lot of attention because of who he is — he’s an extremely talented man who people have come to love because he is on TV. I’m hopeful that he will go on with his career and be successful.” Saying she hasn’t spoken to Jussie since the charges were dropped, Rep. Waters said, “I would love to see him, and I am looking forward to seeing him very soon.”

Waters made her comments backstage at the NAACP Image Awards over the weekend. Smollett was also nominated for an award — best-supporting actor in a television drama, “Empire” — but he lost.

In January, Smollett claimed he was attacked by two white men who yelled “This is MAGA country,” a reference to President Trump’s campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.” The allegations fell apart under police questioning and Smollett was indicted by a grand jury on 16 charges, including making false statements to police. But in a universally condemned move last week, all that was wiped by a Chicago prosecutor, who suddenly announced she was dropping all charges and sealing the case.

The actor claimed two men attacked him at 2 a.m. when he was walking home from a sandwich shop. He said they poured what he believed to be bleach on him, and placed a rope around his neck.

Last Tuesday, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx announced that her office was dropping the case. Smollett was allowed to walk free after forfeiting his $10,000 bail and performing 16 hours of community service, to which Foxx said, “I believe this is a just outcome based on the circumstances.”

Smollett later declared that the state’s attorney’s decision exonerated him.

“I want you to know that not for a moment was it in vain. I have been truthful and consistent on every level since day one. I would not be my mother’s son if I was capable of one drop of what I’m accused of. This has been an incredibly difficult time. Honestly one of the worst of my entire life. But I am a man of faith and I am a man that has knowledge of my history and I would not bring my family, our lives or the movement through a fire like this, I just wouldn’t,” he said.

But the city of Chicago doesn’t agree.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/nuts-mad-maxine-waters-says-dropping-all-charges-against-hate-hoaxer-jussie-smollett-was-correct-thing/
So either these POC politicians are subhuman, incapable of reasonable thought and should not have these positions of power in the first place or they're sneaky smart, subversive and have an agenda which favors their race.

Not sure which one it is however; I know dropping the charges does not serve justice. Millions of people who agree with me can't be wrong!

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So either these POC politicians are subhuman, incapable of reasonable thought and should not have these positions of power in the first place or they're sneaky smart, subversive and have a agenda which favors their race.

Not sure which one it is
Why can't it be both? Sneaky smart subhumans with an agenda, but who are also woefully incapable of reasonable thought?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Why can't it be both? Sneaky smart subhumans with an agenda, but who are also woefully incapable of reasonable thought?
No argument!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So either these POC politicians are subhuman, incapable of reasonable thought and should not have these positions of power in the first place or they're sneaky smart, subversive and have a agenda which favors their race.

Not sure which one it is however; I know dropping the charges does not serve justice. Millions of people who agree with me can't be wrong!

BOTH

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 8.07.40 AM.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
"Chicago wants Jussie Smollett to pay $130,000 for police probe into claimed attack...
The city of Chicago wants "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett to pay it $130,000 to help cover the costs of a police probe into an alleged racist and homophobic attack on him, a spokesman for the city's legal department said Thursday.
"The city feels this is a reasonable and legally just amount to help offset the cost of the investigation," Bill McCaffrey, spokesman for the legal department, said.
Earlier Thursday, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Smollett should cover the costs of the police department's investigation into his claimed attack.
The actor's attorneys fired back at Emanuel, saying in a statement that the mayor and the police department owe Smollett an apology "for dragging an innocent man’s character through the mud."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ants-jussie-smollett-foot-bill-police-n988466

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
New Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s First Order Of Business: Getting To The Bottom Of The Jussie Smollett Case

https://godfatherpolitics.com/new-chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoots-first-order-of-business-getting-to-the-bottom-of-the-jussie-smollett-case/

Chicago’s new mayor-elect Lori Lightfoot says of Jussie Smollett: ‘He’s got to be held accountable.’

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
New Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s First Order Of Business: Getting To The Bottom Of The Jussie Smollett Case

https://godfatherpolitics.com/new-chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoots-first-order-of-business-getting-to-the-bottom-of-the-jussie-smollett-case/

Chicago’s new mayor-elect Lori Lightfoot says of Jussie Smollett: ‘He’s got to be held accountable.’
I wouldn't hold my breath!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Jussie Smollett’s lawyer warns Chicago not to sue ‘Empire’ actor

By Don Babwin ASSOCIATED PRESS APRIL 05, 2019

CHICAGO — An attorney for Jussie Smollett has written a letter warning that if Chicago follows through on its vow to sue the ‘‘Empire’’ actor for the cost of the investigation into his claim that he was attacked, he’ll demand sworn testimony from Mayor Rahm Emanuel, the police chief and others.

In a letter dated April 4 — the same day the city announced that it was drafting a lawsuit for $130,106 — celebrity defense attorney Mark Geragos wrote that Smollett will ‘‘not be intimidated’’ by what he calls ‘‘threats that were made maliciously.’’

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
the goalposts have shifted.
Goal posts did not shift. The shiftiness was in one or two SWORN to up hold the laws of Illinois. IMO

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The poor victim. Picked on because she is black and has a damn' lucrative political job. (*sob*)

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1554764007819.png

Finley: America’s hate crime surge is a hoax

It’s been repeated so often it’s taken as fact: Hate crimes have soared over the past two years, and the blame rests with President Donald Trump and supporters inspired by his hateful rhetoric.

It’s a compelling story, supported by statistics that show an increase of 17% in the number of hate crimes reported to the FBI during the Trump presidency.

But it isn’t true. The surge has little to do with Trump and his red hat brigade. This according to Will Reilly, a Kentucky State University associate professor, who extensively researched hate-fueled violence in America for his book Hate Crime Hoax.

“Almost all of that surge is due to the simple fact that in 2017 the number of police departments reporting hate crimes to the FBI increased by 1,000,” says Reilly. “The surge narrative is pretty dishonest.”

Smollett’s fake hate crime is not a one-off. Reilly’s research finds that most high-profile hate crimes over the past few years have turned out to be hoaxes.

“In major cases, almost all of them have been hoaxes,” Reilly says. “The number of hate crime hoaxes actually exceeds the number of convictions. The majority of these high-profile incidents never happened.”

It’s also a false narrative that white cops are targeting African American men, Reilly says.

In 2015, he says, of the 1,200 Americans killed by police, just 258 were black, and only 17 of those were unarmed and shot by white officers. And yet, his research indicates just 10 percent of the media coverage of police violence focused on the non-black victims.

“White guys shot by police under identical circumstances never become national stories,” Reilly say.

“It’s worth noting that interracial crime is not a huge threat in America,” says Reilly, who is African American. “Eighty-five percent of whites are killed by other whites. Ninety-four percent of blacks are killed by other blacks.”

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/columnists/nolan-finley/2019/04/07/finley-americas-hate-crime-surge-hoax/3374192002/

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This according to Will Reilly, a Kentucky State University associate professor, who extensively researched hate-fueled violence in America for his book Hate Crime Hoax.

“Almost all of that surge is due to the simple fact that in 2017 the number of police departments reporting hate crimes to the FBI increased by 1,000,” says Reilly. “The surge narrative is pretty dishonest.”
That pretty much sez it all right there.
OBTW, Kentucky State University is a predominately black university.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Kim Foxx suggests racism behind criticism of her dropping all charges against Jussie Smollett:

“I've been asking myself for the last two weeks what is this really about. … As the first African American woman in this role, it's disheartening to me" the goalposts have shifted.
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/1c...e7ff3c582aa97f68f183e0158d8652ce4c927cd3d.mp4
If the Chicago PD was run by white dudes, I might buy this...but as it is, these charges given the numrous black folk badmouthing Smollet and the DA Foxx kinda rings fake to me.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Apparently, they had a job to do and were busy...

Kim Foxx Holds Rally For Black Police Chiefs To Support Her, But None Show

by Sandy Malone

There were no black police chiefs in attendance at Rev. Jesse Jackson's rally to support Kim Foxx despite advertising.

Chicago, IL – The Reverend Jesse Jackson held a press conference in support of Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx to counter the public protest led by the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) and area police chiefs.

The event was advertised to have black police chiefs that were supposed to showed up to support the beleaguered prosecutor.

But after no evidence of any police chiefs supporting her, Foxx claimed that her meeting with her alleged supporter was private.

“Ms. Foxx needs to resign and she should do it quickly,” Chicago FOP President Kevin Graham said during a press conference on April 4, WTTWreported.

The North Suburban Association Chiefs of Police have also issued a vote of no confidence in response to Foxx’s handling of “Empire” star Jussie Smollett’s case.

The president of that group, Duane Mellema, called the Smollett case the “latest and most egregious example of the failure by you and your staff to hold offenders accountable.”

Jackson, whose Rainbow PUSH Coalition provided the letter claiming Smollett had performed 16 hours of community service, has staunchly defended the state’s attorney, FOX News reported.

But despite the advance advertising that law enforcement leadership of color would be taking the stage with Foxx, there were no black police chiefs in attendance at the press conference, according to CWB Chicago.

Foxx has been the target of complaints from the Chicago mayor, law enforcement, and various bar associations after she dropped all 16 charges against the actor despite assertions that her office does not believe Smollett is innocent.

Smollett was arrested and charged with felony disorderly conduct for staging a hoax hate crime on himself on Jan. 29.

He is still under investigation by federal authorities for a threatening letter they believe he sent to himself at the television studio a week before the faked attack.

After the charges were dropped, Foxx claimed that Smollett’s case had been handled like any other case, but then was exposed by the release of an internal memo that showed her office scrambling to justify the dismissal.

The FOP has called for a federal investigation into Foxx’s interference in the case after she initially claimed she had recused herself because she’d been communication with members of the Smollett family; however, after the charges were dropped, her office claimed the state’s attorney had only recused herself “colloquially” and not formally.

Jackson’s rally was attended by about 20 supporters, but the FOP protest demanding Foxx’s resignation attracted hundreds of people, according to Windy City Media Group.

The Reverend Al Sharpton joined Jackson in defending the black, female prosecutor and tried to make the Smollett case about race, calling Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel a hypocrite, the Chicago Tribune reported. Chicago Tribune

“There is a marked difference between how they reacted to this and how they reacted to the Laquan McDonald case. They were not outraged when the video was withheld until after the mayor’s election,” Sharpton complained, referring to Emanuel and Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson. “There was a fox in the henhouse then, but the fox wasn’t Kim then. The name of that fox was whoever was in the mayor’s race.”

However, the shooting of Laquan McDonald was a real event which was actually prosecuted.

A south suburban mayor told WCB Chicago that Foxx met privately with a group of black police chiefs and south suburban mayors ahead of the actual press conference with Jackson, but offered no explanation as to why the law enforcement officials were not present – as advertised – for the main event.

Foxx reiterated at the rally that she does not plan to step down from her position, WTTW reported.

“I was elected by the people of Cook County to pursue community safety, prevent harm, and uphold the values of fairness and equal justice,” she said. “I’m proud of my record in doing that, and I plan to do so through the end of my term and, if the people so will it, into the future.”

The FOP president said that problems with Foxx started long before Smollett faked the hate crime against himself.

“This didn’t start with Jussie Smollett,” Graham said. “It’s a continuous problem. We need to have a prosecutor who is going to charge people when they commit a crime. If there’s no charges and nobody goes to jail then obviously the law doesn’t mean anything to anyone.

That’s a problem.”

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Her face in the photo sez it all: " NOBODY BELIEVES MY BULLSHIT ?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yep, The F'd Dried Look.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Tracy Morgan on Jessie. (first two minutes) "First of all, racist people don't be jumpin' nobody in a polar vortex." lol

Is anyone on Jessies side? I mean, other than Foxx? (who is prolly now wishing she wasn't)

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Even Jesse isn't buying it...

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm tired of stupid black people running things. Get some qualified people in these positions. I don't care if they're green, just as long as they have qualifications!