• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

So, I see this 'Symetry' in the Gold chart. Will this 'Symetry' continue?

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
If my symmetry theory is tracking, if only as a visualization method. Where are we? A or B? If you only had those two choices.
WhereAreWe.jpg
WAW2.jpg

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If my symmetry theory is tracking, if only as a visualization method. Where are we? A or B? If you only had those two choices.
I see the dilemma, but I choose B. Possibly because it matches up with my gut feeling at the moment. Visually it doesn't look like we are done with that section yet, but we very well could be.

I was actually looking at a shorter time frame last night and thinking about symmetry. I noticed that area moved down before it was "suppose" to.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
After looking at things some more, I stick with B from a technical standpoint as well. Highest probability anyway. Question is how low they take the next dip in my mind

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Youll probably want to keep a close eye on that $ chart as well

05 September 2016

00:30 Nikkei Japan Services PMI
01:45 Caixin China General Services PMI
02:30 Nikkei Hong Kong PMI
03:00 Nikkei Singapore PMI
04:15 Emirates NBD Egypt PMI
04:15 Emirates NBD Saudi Arabia PMI
04:15 Emirates NBD United Arab Emirates PMI
05:00 Nikkei India Services PMI
05:00 Investec Services PMI Ireland
06:00 Markit Russia Services PMI
07:15 Standard Bank South Africa PMI
07:15 Markit Spain Services PMI
07:30 CfC Stanbic Bank Kenya PMI
07:45 Markit Italy Services PMI
07:50 Markit France Services PMI
07:55 Markit Germany Services PMI
08:00 Markit Eurozone Composite PMI
08:00 BLOM Lebanon PMI
08:30 Markit / CIPS UK Services PMI
08:45 Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria PMI
13:00 Markit Brazil Services PMI
15:00 JPMorgan Global Composite PMI
15:00 JPMorgan Global Services PMI

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Unemployment news tomorrow will be neutral/positive? and take it to $1440?
gsym.jpg

(Intervals seem to be compressed forward of the event horizon, Fuzzy logic?...:-)

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I don't know if you visit the lunatic thread often so here's my take on symmetry. Your time frame: Couple of weeks left painting up until FOMC, then rate hike (or announcement) leading to the next low.

and now....the rest of the story....

The symmetry is painted by the algos. Everything on the gold chart matches key dates. It's all a plan they've set up months or years in advance. Below, you see the time frames from the downtrend in black, (ie 8 days drop, 14 days rise/pause, 30 days rise, these are zoomed in accurate counts), accompanied by already scheduled, public knowledge, key dates and estimated location where they may fall on the chart.

Last edited:

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Louky, I've been reading all your posts in all threads. They are helping me out a lot. I agree with what you posted above. I think in order to get that drop before the big up there will have to be a rate hike. Then some kind of big bad economic news or the US stock market begins crashing for the big up to start. Some kind of positive dollar catalyst then negative.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You're right, nomis. I posted in the other thread, but there's nothing else that can cut through that 1308 neckline, like water. It's so obvious. They need the pre brexit stops taken out just like I've been saying. Good job thinking about the bigger picture and seeing how they can accomplish it behind the facade.

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
If the symmetry is going to play out. Is this the scenario?
GD.jpg

Is anticipation of an event as important as the event itself?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Agree. Don't think they hike, but it's fascinating to think about the posibilities. As far as anticipation, yes, nugt, gold, etc normally bottom out a day or two before key events

Also have to stick with 1300-09 as the bottom. Worst case being a "running of the bulls" at 1290. Whatcha think? Lower? You hit that "1440", which was no coincidence by the way. From the rise up Tuesday:

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
louky Tuesday post: 1072728 said:
1341 we found the profit takers it looks like
That's where retail bought because they got scared gold was running away from them. Now they've already panicked and been sheared like sheep for their shares

Last edited:

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Dollar heading to 96 tomorrow? Opportunity for dollar positive news tomorrow to fulfill the 'symmetry', real or perceived..:-)
d96t.jpg

Gold on it's way down to $1300 ahead of FOMC. Anticipation? Manipulation? As of today I say no hike.

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Posted this on Sept 2nd. It's playing out quicker than I thought.
WAW2.jpg

I bought more of the miner AUMN today @.76. Will buy HMY and/or AAU before the end of the week if lower.
dhs.jpg

It's counter-intuitive, but I'm betting on no rate hike on Wed because the dollar is strengthening.

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Short term prediction fail. Direction wrong, but timing right. Oil inventories down at 10:30am. Negative catalyst for dollar. (See post #56)
predfail.jpg

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Dollar will hit 96 today (F) and get to the neckline. Dollar will complete shoulder to 96.75ish on Monday (M) and Tuesday(T). No rate hike on Wednesday (W) will tank the dollar and launch gold $100. Plain as day..:-)
No hike.jpg

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If this is the bottom and gold cuts through the cloud resistance for a 100 move. That will be very impressive. Expecting it to get stalled for a while

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Posted this on Tuesday. (See post #56)
d96t.jpg

Todays 'after the fact' chart with modified interval count.
Cdcount.jpg

'Symmetry' too complex/unsymmetrical to track. Out of synch 1 day.

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Posted this on Sept 7th showing a double bottom which seams to shift the sym line back to the first bottom attempt. Gold went to $1340 the next day. See post #47.
gsym.jpg

Here's what I think may 'pan out' today because it looks 'symilar' ..:-)
GSYM2.jpg

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
I'm posting this for 'self soothing' purposes..:-( Super Subtle Sentiment Symmetry System appears to be intact..:-)
octsym.jpg

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Seeing some weak symmetry in the hourly gold chart. Up tomorrow or Monday?
oct10g.jpg

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Up or downnnnnnnnnnnnn
Expect the unexpected?

The last two months it has meant down, especially in terms of GDX. That said, with the shake out of specs this last week or so. It's possible they flip the script tomorrow I guess. Could be in their best interest to punish the put holders who are now in profit. "Smack up" if you will.

Last edited:

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
The symmetry I saw in the gold chart has broken down and I haven't been able to see any useful (for me) patterns for over 5 months. However, I still think there's a symmetry in the monthly $ chart and upcoming events may support it and negatively affect gold.
usdd.jpg