• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
So You’ve Woken Up…Now What?
Zen Gardner

Spiritual-Leadership.jpg

Many people ask about this or something similar so here’s some thoughts on the subject. I don’t mean to tell anyone what to do, as that’s completely contrary to consciousness and conscious development, but I will share my understandings at this point and my passion for Truth and you can do what you like with it.

Question: “What do you say to people who have woken up but can’t leave the system because of family and friends?”

This and those like it pose a very broad question since we’re all different and need to be led of our own convictions. However, the answer is fundamentally similar in every case.

Do what consciousness tells you.

There’s really no time for fiddling around once you’ve found what you know to be the Truth, which is always something clearly outside the realm of what you’ve been indoctrinated with. It’s always life altering. And if it isn’t, you didn’t hear correctly or it fell on deaf ears.

I don’t want to be counted amongst the deaf or unresponsive. Do you?

Especially when you found out that that’s exactly what perpetrates the big lie you found out about–a compliant, non-awake populace.

System Dependence is the Name of the Game
That’s the trouble with the “system”, it teaches dependency, hierarchy, and rote knowledge, where your choices are carefully narrowed down to “acceptable” alternatives within carefully confined parameters.

That’s why people feel like fish out of water when they wake up. They never learned how to truly think freely, nor did they have the knowledge tools. Instead, most everything was reversed, scrambled, confused and filed away in seeming useless obscurity.

The result is not just a marginalization of empowering Truths into the catch-all dustbins of “conspiracy theory” or wing nut stuff, but worse yet, the system does not cultivate original thought or true personal freedom or responsibility.

The real Truth is not an option in such a controlled environment. Oh, you get smatterings of truths, but drawing awake and aware conclusions is not an option to humanity’s would be Controllers.

more here in the subscription section of 'silverbearcafe.com'

he has a private section that grants access to more articles of interest for us:

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/02.16/awoken.html

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Work to rid yourself of all ties to the state.
Learn to heal, feed, and litigate for yourself.

There's maybe .001% of the population of people who really would if they could.

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Know You Are Nobody–Yet Everybody

"All this is a whole lot easier when you realize you are nobody. There’s nothing to defend.

Your old senses of self were the very strings the lying matrix played upon. Get conscious and the sirens of the system don’t affect you except peripherally.

That’s a biggie.

Conscious awareness is number one realizing and seeing through the higher level of awareness that is detached from this life’s experiences, and thus free to discern and identify without attachment what your life experience is.

Seeing through those eyes will bring tremendous peace and understanding."

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Realize I'm nobody? That's absolutely untrue. Sounds like hippy new age shit man

Yeah it does sound a bit like something the late great Dennis Hopper or Peter Fonda would say in a movie. lol

It does resonate somewhat with me if the following sentence is included "There’s nothing to defend.", particularly given the fact that I'm told it's currently "black history/white guilt month". Golly, you mean I'm supposed to feel guilty because 150+ years ago a tiny minority(2%?) of the white population in America had slaves? Uh no thank you I'm sleeping fine at night.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Realize I'm nobody? That's absolutely untrue. Sounds like hippy new age shit man

Nothing like taking the statement out of context in toto..... I suppose you fail to understand & recognize that everybody puts their underwear on the same way! If you think just because a person is cloaked under color of a title that they are a somebody you are sadly mistaken... Thats exactly what fundamental religion teaches!!! And it isnt true....

Last edited:

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
that was my thought BB, it has to be taken in the proper context rather than in the current context as known,

realize you are a nobody to them, accept the fact, then go find your own freedom and your own identity

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
True but in a hundred years unless you are a special snowflake who will tell your story.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Nothing like taking the statement out of context in toto..... I suppose you fail to understand & recognize that everybody puts their underwear on the same way! If you think just because a person is cloaked under color of a title that they are a somebody you are sadly mistaken... Thats exactly what fundamental religion teaches!!! And it isnt true....

God is no respecter of persons. Think on that one.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
God is no respecter of persons. Think on that one.

Who is this God fella you talk about, he may be invisible, but why is he mute too.... Think on that one.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Who is this God fella you talk about, he may be invisible, but why is he mute too.... Think on that one.

Mute to you, Bob. Not to me and a lot of other people.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Either I misunderstood what you were saying, here, or you said it wrong.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The more knowledgeable one becomes about the laws the wiser you become and understanding of the purpose of the law increases.

Many are called few........

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If
Either I misunderstood what you were saying, here, or you said it wrong.

If you read the article, you might discover the context that the language was used.... the quote posted is a direct quotation from the OP....

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The more knowledgeable one becomes about the laws the wiser you become and understanding of the purpose of the law increases.

Many are called few........
Dupe post.

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
QWAK,OOPS I was sleeping
the DUCK :winks2:

Last edited:

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
seems like the biggest hurdle is financial. most people have been raised on the employment mentality all their lives: go to college (or learn a skill) and then work 40-50-60 yrs, then die. along the way, employees are incentivized with illusions like 401k, meager raises in salary, a company party, a promotion that's really a consolidationg of two or more jobs while earning 1/3 or 1/4 more. then just before it's time to hit retirement (or if you're lucky, a short time after you retire), a major illness like cancer or heart disease strikes. So basically employees spend the first 20 yrs of their life learning bs and then some 40 yrs working. I am sure the super elite love that and have all kinds of excuses for why they're so good and great for allowing the peasants to work and plow the land for them.

long story short, to fully get out of the system, one needs a money generating system. This money generating system needs to be fully automated, scalable, and fully compliant with natural human behavior, so you're not replacing your rusty, iron shackles for gold ones. gone are the days of clocking in and out of work, being tied down like a prisoner, for water that isn't really water and food that isn't really food and million dollar shelter that's really made of cardboard. The world is now open like a flower, and all one has to do is enjoy.

Time freedom. financial freedom. The truth will set you free.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So far as I know I've never had a job I couldn't have called in (or not) one day and said I wasn't coming back.
I can at this very moment I can wander off into the Alaskan wilderness or the deserts of the Southwest or get on the Colorado trail and just keep walking.

I am not a slave.

Alan Keyes once related something his father told him. Every day you can get up and go to a job that can support you and your family get down on your knees and thank God, and your employer. There have been times when jobs were scarce and the land infertile.

jiikoo

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You almost had it. But with the last sentence you became coward again.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Question: “What do you say to people who have woken up but can’t leave the system because of family and friends?”

GET A GRIP !!

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If

If you read the article, you might discover the context that the language was used.... the quote posted is a direct quotation from the OP....

I did read the article. I think you said it wrong.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So...if we hit the snooze button will this all go away a while longer? I was having this dream...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
open_eyes.png

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My humility has allowed me to accept that in this world there are limitations. Some are set by man, some are made by God. I'm okay with all of them but I hate being controlled by government
"No man can serve two masters"

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I have to ask.

Just what is this waking up? And please, no more confusing, matrix language. I am simple, explain it to me.
Is it that the world is corrupt? Then I don't think I ever fell asleep.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so I have to ask.

Just what is this waking up? And please, no more confusing, matrix language. I am simple, explain it to me.
Is it that the world is corrupt? Then I don't think I ever fell asleep.
I think it comes in stages.
For me the end goal being a piece of land, livestock and a good garden with the ability to defend against .gov officials with law and ability to force them with their own laws to obey their oath.
Any excess is icing on the cake.

Ishkabibble

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
But how do we cope with all the self-realization depression? :Out:

SC

Nothing has been taken but your delusions. Celebrate that there remains a path to freedom and that you now see it clearly. Those who know the system and how it binds are and will remain free. Count yourself among those few and be pleased. Depression is a reaction to loss; it does not fit one who has gained so much. You have reclaimed your future. Be pleased and be proud.