• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

SOLD $17.05 face 90%

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I have
16- half dollar (walking liberty, Franklin, and Eisenhower) (10.13ea)
25-Quarters (5.07ea)
28-dimes (a few mercs) (2.03ea)

If you like the fancy stuff I have
1944- PCGS MS64 Walking Liberty- $62.00
1949D-UNC quarter $15.50

listed price + shipping friends and family
coin.jpg

Last edited:

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kennedy half...

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
PM sent. I will buy all.

edited for spelling

Last edited:

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Offer pending. Ill let you know in order recieved.

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Sold.
Thanks everyone! If I do find more 90% in my dads collection I'll let you all know. I'm more a .999 kinda gal as are my siblings.

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just so a person knows. Don't bother being first to respond to a thread on a future listing. Send a PM or something instead. Not really sure what the deal is. But I know I wouldn't waste my time in the future offering to buy anything.

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Just so a person knows. Don't bother being first to respond to a thread on a future listing. Send a PM or something instead. Not really sure what the deal is. But I know I wouldn't waste my time in the future offering to buy anything.
I always answer in order received either via PM or post. There was an offer messaged before your post but they didn't indicate it here.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I always answer in order received either via PM or post. There was an offer messaged before your post but they didn't indicate it here.
It's private that way. I suspect folks don't want their business broadcast for all to see?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just so there is no reason for heat on mnmom I responded w/ a PM about 20 min. after her post. On further thought I felt I misunderstood her post and withdrew my offers about an hour later.
By the time mnmom replied to me I wanted to re-instate my earlier offer but since then she had accepted other(s) that had a standing offer.
There should be no heat on mnmom and how she handled her offer.

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just so there is no reason for heat on mnmom I responded w/ a PM about 20 min. after her post. On further thought I felt I misunderstood her post and withdrew my offers about an hour later.
By the time mnmom replied to me I wanted to re-instate my earlier offer but since then she had accepted other(s) that had a standing offer.
There should be no heat on mnmom and how she handled her offer.

I think if something is listed publicly for sale that buyers should publicly respond. That way you don't have people making offers when something is already sold or has a buyer.

I have only bought one thing on this site. I won't bother in the future. As it is a waste of time responding publicly and thru PM to an already sold item.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What is wrong with First Come First Served ?

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is wrong with First Come First Served ?

Nothing....that is the way it should be. But without knowing if there is an undisclosed response to a for sale ad it is a waste of time to respond to any ad on this site as far as I am concerned.
Then again, I don't participate in secret auctions either.

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
just a FYI........ i buy a lot of things on websites etc like this one.....the tradition usually is the first "i will take it" takes precidence be it in the thread or be it PM .......offers are usually dealt with on a first come first serve .....but a "i will take it " trumps all pending offers or unaccepted couteroffers ..... none of my business but thats traditional

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
just a FYI........ i buy a lot of things on websites etc like this one.....the tradition usually is the first "i will take it" takes precidence be it in the thread or be it PM .......offers are usually dealt with on a first come first serve .....but a "i will take it " trumps all pending offers or unaccepted couteroffers ..... none of my business but thats traditional
I agree with that. But now that I know there is a chance of a secret buyer I would not waste time replying and sending PMs unless the ad was less than 5 minutes old. Then again, I probably won't waste much time reading the ads in the future anyhow.

Does anyone even know who bought the item?

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with that. But now that I know there is a chance of a secret buyer I would not waste time replying and sending PMs unless the ad was less than 5 minutes old. Then again, I probably won't waste much time reading the ads in the future anyhow.

Does anyone even know who bought the item?

in my opinion its unreasonable to not understand there would be buyers via PM ....esp when offers are concerned....and when dealing with things like PM,guns, etc (sensitive things) .......on lots of sights if offers are made in the open usually the seller will "like" the post so the offerer knows the seller has even seen it ..... time and time again i have seen people get upset but frankly if we trust them to send them money for a item we also have to trust them to be running a fair sale

again i have no dog in this hunt just adding opinions and experiences

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score