• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

SOLD Canadian 80% Silver and 92.5% Silver Coins

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
ALL SOLD

Circulated Canadian 80% silver
A total of $30 of face value available, mix of Quarters and Dimes. May be able to include one or two Half Dollars. All of these coins are pre-1967. Each $1 FV in a mix of Half Dollars, Quarters and/or Dimes contains 0.60 ozt ASW so $30FV=18 ozt ASW.

RCM prooflike sets with 80% silver
I have a total of seven prooflike RCM sets which contain four 80% silver coins each. Each set = 1.11 ozt ASW plus two clad coins. Seven sets = 7.8 ozt ASW. Some coins are a bit toned around the rim. No large spots on any of the silver coins as far as I can see.

Qty:
6x 1964 sets
1x 1965 set (no envelope)

RCM 1976 Olympic UNC 92.5% silver
Several pieces from the 1976 Montreal summer Olympics set from Royal Canadian Mint. OGP available for most of them. Each coin is inside a capsule. The $5 coins in this collection are 0.723 ozt ASW each and $10 are 1.445 ozt ASW each.

Any quantity is ok, i.e. if you want just one coin or one set or several sets or everything... I'm flexible. Pricing valid with Kitco Ask under $27.50/oz. Add shipping. USPS First Class starts at just $3.25 but will depend on location and package weight. Accepting payments via Zelle, PPFF, PPGS (add 3%), Venmo. PM me if interested!

Last edited:

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Most Americans try to dump Canuck coinage ASAP. I have several silver Canadian coins because Americans don’t realize they kept silver in circulation longer than we did.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Most Americans try to dump Canuck coinage ASAP. I have several silver Canadian coins because Americans don’t realize they kept silver in circulation longer than we did.

Because of the Queen on the obverse. We or our coinage will not be ruled by a monarch!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
USPS First Class starts at just $3.25
UPDATE: USPS 1st Class Flat Rate went up 1st of February. 1st Class Flat Rate NOW starts at $4.00 and UP.gb

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
UPDATE: USPS 1st Class Flat Rate went up 1st of February. 1st Class Flat Rate NOW starts at $4.00 and UP.gb
Yep, rates went up in early 2020, then commercial rates went up again in late 2020, then went down to early 2020 level and then all rates up again in early 2021. :(

I'm happy to offer a slightly better rate to help fellow members out.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

But how can that be, the government assured us inflation is all but non existent

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
But how can that be, the government assured us inflation is all but non existent
.Gov takes from USPS But does not supply its budget. USPS is considered a partial .gov agency. Told how to run but required by law to provide its own budget and supply a far greater percentage of its retirees' benefits funding more than any other agency.
FYI - All Agencies figure in their costs for their retirees and incorporate them in their annual budget requests. USPS can not. They must make that money up from their customers.
and
Did you know Commie China get special mailing privileges that third world countries don't get. ( By Federal Law) The postal rates set for the US must compensate for the loses China produces in mailings to the US.
You get free mailing or cheap rates from CommieChina ? YOU and the rest of the nation are actually paying for it from our end every time you use a postal service.
Con-gress is the culprit.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I got some beaver nickels to unload.