• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Sold the Silly Stuff

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think your timing is good....may i ask your method of disposal....got some i think its time move

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The rule of 72.

The rule of 72 helps you figure out how long it will take to double the amount of money you have at a certain interest rate, with a continuously compounded interest scheme. If you have X dollars in an account and it returns an interest rate of 8%, It will take 72/8 years to double your money to 2X dollar. 72/(interest rate) to double your money with continuously compounded interest

Argentsum

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He didn't pay spot. Local coin shops won't pay spot for Palladium. It's the most illiquid of the metals. I believe it was actually $30 or $40 under spot.
Big hit there and should have mentioned it; sorry. Palladium can throw out crazy pricing and the people who deal with it are quite cautious.

Last edited:

Argentsum

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
To be honest my dabbling in Palladium was something of a "hail mary."

I'm not a Palladium expert. But I will say that it prices different then gold & silver. This could be a good thing...once in a while.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Well done avoiding that boating accident.