• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SOME MORE TO THINK ABOUT

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"
(1) Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

(2) How can the Federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers."

(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?

(5) How can immigrants proudly wave the flag of their country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.
(and taught from elementary clear through high school) Gb

(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and then are shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."

(8) Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.

Another pearl found in my email. Gb

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"
(1) Isn't it weird that in America our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don't?

(2) How can the Federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans, when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?

(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled "racists" and "Nazis," but illegal aliens are called "Dreamers."

(4) Liberals say, "If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it's worth it." Well then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn't that be worth it?

(5) How can immigrants proudly wave the flag of their country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.

(6) The Constitution: It doesn't need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.
(and taught from elementary clear through high school) Gb

(7) William F. Buckley said: "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and then are shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view."

(8) Joseph Sobran said: "'Need' now means wanting someone else's money. 'Greed' means wanting to keep your own. 'Compassion' is when a politician arranges the transfer."

(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change.

Another pearl found in my email. Gb
Wise man once said, "We are living in a farkin cartoon." The end.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Wise man once said, "We are living in a farkin cartoon." The end.
I just hope it ends like the cartoons did when I was a kid. Funny and Happy.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I seem to remember the coyote ending up flat, burnt and blowed up.
"BAD DOG, BAD DOG"
Always overthinking everything just like the Leftists.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter