• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Some of the Trans community are stepping forward.

Buzzhawks

Reaction score
I agree, we are watching my granddaughter very closely. Its a fad and its prevalent on all social media. As far as relying on the youtuber to protect kids, no of course not. However for someone to come forward form that community and visibly call bullshit and child abuse is a great start.
I was referring to your comment about the law and not relying on politicians to protect my (or anyone's) children from trans propaganda.

Thanks for the vid though! It was informative, particularly about the effects of the hormone blocker drug that's being used.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I watched this yesterday and it's really interesting. This young lady started her transition to being a guy, took testosterone and decided to stop. Her story really begins about the 1hr point but I recommend everyone with family who are thinking they are Trans need to watch this.

Anyone who has bad experiences with the transition and tries to share it is demonized and downplayed, anyone who shares a story that's positive is uplifted and praised. Her words....

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Many gay and lesbian people are also concerned. They believe that same sex attraction is being warped into transgenderism by adults around the child. As in "Stop Transing LGB Youth"

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I can remember back in the 70's and there was a guy that had "transformed" into a "woman." Most bizarre thing you'd ever seen back then, I still don't understand it, and I really don't want to.

You can have people step up and say that there's something wrong, kinda like child molesters that call it bad, misunderstood and play the victim card. Bull sh!t, these people are sick, they never stop being a child molester, they just find ways to get their thrills, or they find ways to keep it quiet or down low to the point that they don't get caught anymore.

Cutting the penis and testicles off of a 5 yr old MALE and telling him that this is ok is CRIMINAL on so many levels. A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning.

If you want to convert or think your kid should before they are 18+ you have a MENTAL DISORDER, and are not capable of thinking sane thoughts and need to be protected from yourself or your parents/doctors/ or other whacko's that think its ok to try to change your BIOLOGY.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just think of how disrespectful this all is to handicapped and disfigured people.
you're 'driving nails' afaic

and i don't carry baggage, life is either what we create for ourselves or it's a matter of the cards we're dealt and how we decide to play them

neither one relinquishes us from the goal: one only gives us the reigns of our own lives and the destiny:

Going Home
and yes:
We Make That Happen

Fuck You Obama

2¢ but,
Thanks Newmisty, it always feels good to type that

FYO

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You guys are totally missing the point. The youtuber is not asking for your approval. She is telling you children are being abused by their parents and the medical community in the name of transgender and it needs to be stopped. I'm not sure why it is impossible to not separate the two issues. At this moment DiSanto's seems to be the only one attempting to help these kids.
i've been arguing that for quite a while

but the sad truth:

We Have No Leadership for the Average Conservative, what was once known as the Middle of the Road people

one or two political voices aren't enough

and as for the first part, it's not a matter of 'missing the point', it's a matter of 'no longer being heard' regardless

none of us men here need any tranny or homo speaking for us, we'd speak out with most of those we don't really like when / if the message would mean we would not have to sacrifice any of ourselves if only to make a louder voice...

we're tired of being ignored, our fists won't do any good so fuck anything external from ourselves

it may sound selfish but i don't need to get any validation from anyone homosexual..

your too late to the party

but the beauty is:
I Empathize With You!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
you're 'driving nails' afaic

and i don't carry baggage, life is either what we create for ourselves or it's a matter of the cards we're dealt and how we decide to play them

neither one relinquishes us from the goal: one only gives us the reigns of our own lives and the destiny:

Going Home
and yes:
We Make That Happen

Fuck You Obama

2¢ but,
Thanks Newmisty, it always feels good to type that

FYO
Yw. Type what?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
All great points. Welcome back Buck! Somebody said you were gone so long you went to Sweden for a sex change operation. I said that was a false rumor.
i went to sweden to learn how to grow vegetables here in drought stricken southern california where i can only water my tomatoes once a day

...come back glaciers, come back...freeze some of the mothur fkrs...oops, i mean...here drought, here drought

snicker

but thanks for the idea....tits and cucumbers...now to learn to grow some tits wait, wait, wtf am i typing

i got the cucumber...and i feel just fine, wtf...

LOL

some days it'd pay to be a female rather than the racist masoginst...yeah, whatever i'm called today

i got it...i think

but yeah, you sure you want me back?

???

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yw. Type what?

in short hand....

FYO

another snicker

you know...daily i make a joke about how 'I didn't make it..."

come on...you see how my mind already works

i do find it

motivating

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i got the cucumber...and i feel just fine, wtf...
LOL
some days it'd pay to be a female rather
Bro, we gotta talk...

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
IMHO even using a term like 'Trans community' legitimizes mental illness and give those sick people a platform to keep the topic alive in the mainstream.
What mentally ill parent are doing when trying to change their kid's 'gender' boils down to child abuse!
I reject every part of that 'culture' (sickness) myself but others are free to form their own opinions of course

Last edited:

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
IMHO even using a term like 'Trans community' legitimizes mental illness and give those sick people a platform to keep the topic alive in the mainstream.
What mentally ill parent are doing when trying to change their kid's 'gender' boils down to child abuse!
I reject every part of that 'culture' (sickness) myself but others are free to form their own opinions of course
I've got a quick reference cheat sheet handy Ziti.

"Trans community"= Hideous Demons
"LBTQRS" = QUEERS
"Gender fluid" = Homo/queer
"Pronoun" = Farkin' nutter
"You're Racist" = "I'm an idiot"
"What difference does it make" = "I drink baby blood"

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently there are quite a few mentaly ill parents and no laws to protect the kids. That's what the second video was about that no one bothered to watch.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently there are quite a few mentaly ill parents and no laws to protect the kids. That's what the second video was about that no one bothered to watch.
Can't watch everything! So now I'm watching it.

"She's" so brave 'pushing through it' (has a cold).

There are a LOT of mentally ill parents. Just like Jon Benet's parents. Pushing their little 5 yo sexpot into a role.

Watching Avery 'act' the role... it looks like he's finally tired of playing the game just like a childhood actor would finally 'wake up' one day exhausted from working the part at the behest of the parents (dollar signs). Britany Spears syndrome?

I agree, these parents are mental cases pushing their kid into 'being' something they're not.

Now what?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

There are a LOT of mentally ill parents. Just like Jon Benet's parents. Pushing their little 5 yo sexpot into a role.

Watching Avery 'act' the role... it looks like he's finally tired of playing the game just like a childhood actor would finally 'wake up' one day exhausted from working the part at the behest of the parents (dollar signs). Britany Spears syndrome?

I agree, these parents are mental cases pushing their kid into 'being' something they're not.

Now what?
thank you for watching :) I felt really bad for Avery. Yep, Mom has a cash cow kid now.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Now what?
Drop a nuke or twelve?

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm of the view that "transgender" is a disguise that certain homosexuals utilize to further normalize their deviant thoughts and behaviors. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all transgender people also homosexuals? What ever happened to "cross dressers", remember those folks?

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm of the view that "transgender" is a disguise that certain homosexuals utilize to further normalize their deviant thoughts and behaviors. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all transgender people also homosexuals? What ever happened to "cross dressers", remember those folks?
Gotta remember some people are actually born with micropenises and even hermaphroditic. Not black & white per reality.

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Gotta remember some people are actually born with micropenises and even hermaphroditic. Not black & white per reality.
Yes of course. These are rare corner cases though. A man with a micropenis is still a man. Hermaphrodites are very very rare.

I agree that reality is not black & white....but the truth is.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Respectfully, I view hermaphrodites and transgenders in a very different way.

The former is an actual physical condition while the latter is a mental condition. The two seem very different to me

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Respectfully, I view hermaphrodites and transgenders in a very different way.

The former is an actual physical condition while the latter is a mental condition. The two seem very different to me
My point exactly.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
but i'm not at war with anyone

let me ask:
why aren't drunks given the same consideration

"I Drink And Drive...but I don't recommend that for children"
Why do you think children shouldn't be allowed to drink and drive?

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I personally don't support someone for transitioning.
Agreed.

I do support their "right" to do so if they so choose.
I don't.

I don't think it should be criminalized, and an aspirant has a right to search for a medical provider who is willing to help him, but he doesn't have a right to transition if there is no willing medical practitioner. i.e. No medical practitioner should be forced to provide this service against their will, so this cannot be a "right".

I suspect this is what you meant - but I think it is very important to retain the correct meaning of the word "right". Subverting the language in this way has been a key part of our opponents' manipulation of language in order to further their agenda.

This is similar to their claims that people have a "right" to medical care, a job, housing etc. Universal access to those things is highly desirable of course, but to describe them as rights is both incorrect and dangerous.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My point exactly.
I suppose I'm confused then. Given that this thread is about the transgender issue, how do hermaphrodites factor into the topic. The two seem very different to me

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I suppose I'm confused then. Given that this thread is about the transgender issue, how do hermaphrodites factor into the topic. The two seem very different to me
I was making the point that not "all transgender's are homos".

Basically in my opinion, some girls are born with a micro penis, some men are born with a micro penis, some have a deformed sex organ from both genders.

Broadly speaking, the issue is not as cut and dry as many like to see it.

Some people need to renovate their given parts to accommodate the dominant inner biology.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Basically in my opinion, some girls are born with a micro penis, some men are born with a micro penis, some have a deformed sex organ from both genders.

Some people need to renovate their given parts to accommodate the dominant inner biology.
Maybe the root cause of my confusion is the definition of the term 'transgender'. That term suggests to me that it refers to people who change (the 'trans' part) their gender because they think they should be 'something else'. I don't think that definition applies to hermaphrodites at all, hence my feeling that hermaphrodites are not within the scope of this discussion other than to use for compare/contrast purposes (physical vs mental).

Does that make sense

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Maybe the root cause of my confusion is the definition of the term 'transgender'. That term suggests to me that it refers to people who change (the 'trans' part) their gender because they think they should be 'something else'. I don't think that definition applies to hermaphrodites at all, hence my feeling that hermaphrodites are not within the scope of this discussion other than to use for compare/contrast purposes (physical vs mental).

Does that make sense
Yeah frankly, I can't keep up with their definitions so I'm probably making things confusing too.

Pretty sure we're on the same page Ziti. :holding hands:

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

In your view, what is the threshold for making the determination that a penis is a micro-penis? Asking for a friend...

"Cut and dry". Sounds like a way to get a micro penis if you start off with an ordinary one. Or did you mean something else?

Is "getting old" a form of inner biology? I've been thinking my given parts could use a renovation these days...

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
thank you for watching :) I felt really bad for Avery. Yep, Mom has a cash cow kid now.
I have severely limit my intake or risk prison time,

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Apparently there are quite a few mentaly ill parents and no laws to protect the kids.
that's the main problem, there ARE laws to protect our children and what we're witnessing is the hard work the other people are using to get all of those laws dismissed

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
In your view, what is the threshold for making the determination that a penis is a micro-penis? Asking for a friend...

"Cut and dry". Sounds like a way to get a micro penis if you start off with an ordinary one. Or did you mean something else?

Is "getting old" a form of inner biology? I've been thinking my given parts could use a renovation these days...
I'm not a doctor. I'm using actual an actual scientific term. https://www.google.com/search?q=mic...-samsung-rvo1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and take note gentlemen:
No One around here has a micro-anything

let's just never mention that again

...mmkkaaayyyyyyy

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that's the main problem, there ARE laws to protect our children and what we're witnessing is the hard work the other people are using to get all of those laws dismissed
1651866437221.png

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This should be a funny exaggeration but sadly it's almost an under exaggeration... and quite, clearly the wolf looks better and more natural in makeup then those demon transgender-ma-bobbers
If we want to address the pedophile support structure effectively we need to focus on who's supporting and funding them otherwise it's all just talk!

1651936354258.png

The Nazis knew and took definative action!

1651936427438.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1652146005159.png