• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Somebody Had to Say It

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is some seriously funny stuff. I'd never even heard of this guy until I saw a clip of this show that someone posted in one of the covid threads. Saw the whole show on youtube and thought it deserved its own thread so more people might see it.

Edited to add: after posting I see it has to be watched on youtube. No embedding. Sorry 4, but it's worth the click.

FULL COMEDY SPECIAL | Jim Breuer - 'Somebody Had to Say It'

Here's a more personal vid of Jim discussing the comedy act posted above, along with his thoughts on a seriously serious subject I'm sure many here can relate to. It's a very good watch.

Jim Breuer's Got Something Heavy To Say | The Breuniverse Podcast #35

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
LOL... very funny but he is really angry.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOL... very funny but he is really angry.
Angry in a good way, imho. He turned the wuflu reaction into comedy gold.

Did you happen to watch the other vid?

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
This is some seriously funny stuff. I'd never even heard of this guy until I saw a clip of this show that someone posted in one of the covid threads. Saw the whole show on youtube and thought it deserved its own thread so more people might see it.

Edited to add: after posting I see it has to be watched on youtube. No embedding. Sorry 4, but it's worth the click.

FULL COMEDY SPECIAL | Jim Breuer - 'Somebody Had to Say It'

Here's a more personal vid of Jim discussing the comedy act posted above, along with his thoughts on a seriously serious subject I'm sure many here can relate to. It's a very good watch.

Jim Breuer's Got Something Heavy To Say | The Breuniverse Podcast #35

I enjoyed that a lot, thanks.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Did you happen to watch the other vid?
I just watched the one on his wife. It was very touching. He is right. We are so caught up in bullshit. A dose of reality sure cures that.
I think many comedians have a a lot of anger and channel it through their comedy. When we saw JP Seers it was easy to see in him too. He is ready to get the show started.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think many comedians have a a lot of anger and channel it through their comedy. When we saw JP Seers it was easy to see in him too. He is ready to get the show started.
Funny you should mention JP, as I just ran across this vid of him and Jim having a discussion hitting on everything from how JP got started, the plandemic, 9-11, Epstein, Bill Gates' dad, abortion, black market haircuts and a bunch of other topics that make me think that both of 'em would feel right at home here on gim2. Lol
....and I'm barely halfway through the vid.

It's a bit long at just over an hour, but a very easy listen.

One thing that JP mentioned that kinda surprised me, was when he said that his shows in lib strongholds sell out quicker than in other areas. He used Portland Oregon as an example.
If JP is selling out shows in Portland, that gives me at least a little hope that all is not yet lost.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Funny you should mention JP, as I just ran across this vid of him and Jim having a discussion hitting on everything from how JP got started, the plandemic, 9-11, Epstein, Bill Gates' dad, abortion, black market haircuts and a bunch of other topics that make me think that both of 'em would feel right at home here on gim2. Lol

One thing that JP mentioned that kinda surprised me, was when he said that his shows in lib strongholds sell out quicker than in other areas. He used Portland Oregon as an example.
If JP is selling out shows in Portland, that gives me at least a little hope that all is not yet lost.

Ill have to watch, ill bet its interesting. We really enjoyed his show. His fan base is Raleigh was an older crowd. I was hoping more young people would be there. He sold out every night though. He told some outrageous jokes about his wife. She must be a good sport.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

First off, a BIG THANK YOU to you, Joe King, for posting all three of those videos. They are gold. I enjoyed watching all three of them very much.

At approximately the 58:00 mark, JP Sears asks him, "If you were able to round up five "bad guys" from around the world, of your choosing, and send them off in a boat and they safely arrive on a private island and they'll never see civilization again, no communication, in other words they're not maimed or tortured or killed but they live out the rest of their years ... but the rest of society is never influenced by them again, who would your top ... five be?"

Man, that could be a very interesting thread. Although JP was being too polite. Instead of sending them to a private island to live out their days, how about a televised public hanging? LOL!