• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Somebody is going to be right, I hope it is you.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The Great Reset.

I have boiled everything that has been going on for years to two possibilities. I have eliminated the obvious fake shit in support of the ultimate goal, like this flu panic.

1. The Globalists are making the big move for the purpose of controlling at least the USA/UK/Europe completely, a milestone for their eventual control of the world under an un-elected puppet technocracy. This is it, all of the stuff going on is part of that, or in support of that.

2. We are passing through a cyclical event in the history of this planet. About every 12k years we pass through a storm of space rocks and get hit with many small ones and one or two big enough ones to reset human civilization. The evidence is overwhelming that this happens. It explains the fixation of past civilizations (that we have records of) on studying and watching the sky, and the knowledge they had of the stars that is not possible without the technology of telescopes etc. The knowledge they had was not necessary to predict the seasons, there would have been no rational reason to devote resources to knowledge for the sake of knowledge for these societies. It explains what the "Mystery Schools" secret knowledge was about. There is a reason they are finding underground cities and tunnels all over the place. Entire cities underground in Turkey.

Most of you I suspect will go with number 1. I personally think number 2, although it is easy to think number 1, because number 1 is part of the "prep" for number 2. If we are going to get whacked, what would those in the know want to happen? Get the people as dispersed as possible. Get them used to wearing dust masks, and make sure the supply chain is full of masks. Get people to hoard staples. Get people used to interacting all the time with the family group and not relying on things like going to a daily work place, school, etc. Sounds like the best way to prep the people without causing actual panic and a premature breakdown of all systems such as transportation, law enforcement, food and staples distribution. Even the riots serve this purpose, depopulating the cities of the useful citizens.

Convince me you are right and I am wrong. Please.

Edit: spelling errors.

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Before I decide , I need evidence , facts. And in my opinion , there are more facts to support #1 .

Unless you have the goods on a meteorite shower. It makes sense , getting everyone prepped.

There are a lot of good amateur sky watchers so I am hoping if there is an impending catastrophic space event coming , the gate keepers will sound an alarm.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm with #2
On an aside, I watched this U-boob vid of/called ROMANS. A guy named Tony Robinson, a historian?, did it.
Anyhwoos, the episode I paid attention to while waking up was the "Julius Cesar" one. And might I add that the parallels of the crap that is politicly going on now was going on then; it was eerie.
Am I saying U need to watch it? No, but Gaius Cesar employed the same tactics of having mobs create a disturbance that he could quell. His followers or hired hench men went even so far as to dump a urn of human shit over a sitting senator.
So the more things change the more they stay the same....so I'll take number two for the end of the world Alex.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Before I decide , I need evidence , facts. And in my opinion , there are more facts to support #1 .

Unless you have the goods on a meteorite shower. It makes sense , getting everyone prepped.

There are a lot of good amateur sky watchers so I am hoping if there is an impending catastrophic space event coming , the gate keepers will sound an alarm.
Start researching. What I found was there has been a great increase in the number of objects entering the atmosphere the last decade or so. Not accounted for by improved techniques for spotting objects in space. The data is out there.

I vote for number one. Number two is being way too optimistic.
I disagree, but I do like your way of thinking.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
One, the globalist are not paternal, they are murderous.
I agree. But a "panic" would not help them, it would make it more difficult for them to escape at the right time.
They wouldn't want us all dead, they need serfs.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm going with Dark Winter and massive cyber attack on electric and financial infrastructure.

Last edited:

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I say number 2 happens but the fed will react by pushing stocks up further still so the 401k millionaires will think everything is ok.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Option 3:

The world is so saturated in debt that forcing new debt into the system is becoming more and more difficult. They know what comes next if nothing is done - so they are prepping the skids for the transition from the current shitshow to the new one...

And - since they are bringing a new one in - why not add features that give them all the power and control...

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That is pretty much option 1, not option 3, IMHO, Strawboss.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I say number 2 happens but the fed will react by pushing stocks up further still so the 401k millionaires will think everything is ok.
I like how you think, andial. The 401ks are going to the moon with option 2, literally.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I am still thinking of an alternate currency, like there was in WWII. Sure, you might have dollars, but you need the "ration stamps" to actually buy what you want. The new version of "ration stamps" could be new paper money or some kind of EBT program. So the stock market could be soaring in "old" but unspendable dollars, but only the new currency will buy real goods.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Must say sadly from a practical sense we are selecting out the weak minded with isolation, teenage suicide rate from "isolation". That would be something of value to conserve resources to authorities in No 2 scenario.

Number 2 would seem to require people to be more independent and yet now they have to be told how to breathe and where / when they can go -more dependent and weaker. Also weaken immune system from limiting herd immunity. That seems contrary. Wars seems to strengthen folks for what is billed as all or nothing and bring back into focus what matters in life. Hyping a common flu seems to do just the opposite with many running in fear over literally nothing serious, not sure they would survive a real catastrophe.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
#1.
The problems are not systemic but racial.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1605923233918.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++