• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Someone Recorded Crickets then Slowed Down Track- Sounds Like Humans Singing!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Give it a listen. It gets really good a few minutes in. Sounds like a human chorus! Audio at link...

Someone Recorded Crickets then Slowed Down the Track, And It Sounds Like Humans Singing -

(TruthSeekerDaily) Composer Jim Wilson has recorded the sound of crickets and then slowed down the recording, revealing something so amazing. The crickets sound like they are singing the most angelic chorus in perfect harmony. Though it sounds like human voices, everything you hear in the recording is the crickets themselves. -

The recording contains two tracks played at the same time: The first is the natural sound of crickets played at regular speed, and the second is the slowed down version of crickets’ voices.

“I discovered that when I slowed down this recording to various levels, this simple familiar sound began to morph into something very mystic and complex……..almost human.”

You can purchase a copy of the recording, called God’s Chorus of Crickets, here.

And who would have thought…

http://truthseekerdaily.com/2013/11...nds-like-humans-singing/#sthash.r72YpTsU.dpuf

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Outstanding find and post!
:23_28_100s:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Thanks Alton. Pretty crazy stuff!

RichG

GIM Radio Host
Platinum Bling

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
It is recorded.

Revelation 5:13 (ESV)
13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!”

Psalm 150:6 (ESV)
6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

Revelation 4:8–9
9 And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to him who is seated on the throne, bwho lives forever and ever,....

Have you ever heard the Angels sing? Once you have, there is no going " back", ever.

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,We are only aware of a very tiney fraction of the sea of energy in which we float :yes: our 5 sences are tuned in to limited frequencies and what we do not percieve is ignored as if it does not exist.:452:

We are awakining to know better:23_30_104: --- we know because we accept that radio and tv and microwave energy makes our modern lives hummmmmmmmmmmm :musical_note: but we just need devices that can selectivey pick out of that soup what we want to hear and see.:23_28_100s::yes:

The universe is ALIVE:yes: there is no empty space :452: only things we do not percieve :dontknow: so for US it is EMPTY!:idea::yes::thumb.aspx:

It does not exist until we descover it!:idea::yes::36_1_25::4_1_72::36_11_6:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

RichG

GIM Radio Host
Platinum Bling
There is a real ****z storm brewing around this recording. The comments on sound cloud ( where this recording is actually stored )are very interesting. Both sides are weighting in and both have some good arguments.

My problem with this is; even if cricket sounds where used as the foundation, it still is a false description of what it is. It is not cricket sounds 'just' slowed down... A God's choirs 'just beneath the surface of a 'natural' sound. Other techniques where employed to create this track. Pitch, modulation, AND time. If I applied those same techniques to 'any' sound, man-made or natural, with looping and a cornucopia of tools at my disposal, I could 'change' the context of that sound also. We are lead to believe that this Choirs can be heard just by 'really' slowing down the original recording... that is not the case. :smokin:

Last edited:

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It is recorded.

13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!”

9 And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to him who is seated on the throne, bwho lives forever and ever,....

Have you ever heard the Angels sing? Once you have, there is no going " back", ever.
WOW.....

only you can use a thread about crickets , to once again make posts related to mamade religions. Surely you can also tie these cricket chirps into
being related to the SHEMITAH ! :cool05::cool05::cool05:

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,They still don't know why a DUCK "QWAK" don't ))))ECCO(((( :stupido2::dontknow::questionmark:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
There is a real ****z storm brewing around this recording. The comments on sound cloud ( where this recording is actually stored )are very interesting. Both sides are weighting in and both have some good arguments.

My problem with this is; even if cricket sounds where used as the foundation, it still is a false description of what it is. It is not cricket sounds 'just' slowed down... A God's choirs 'just beneath the surface of a 'natural' sound. Other techniques where employed to create this track. Pitch, modulation, AND time. If I applied those same techniques to 'any' sound, man-made or natural, with looping and a cornucopia of tools at my disposal, I could 'change' the context of that sound also. We are lead to believe that this Choirs can be heard just by 'really' slowing down the original recording... that is not the case. :smokin:
The article says it is slowed down, it does not mention use or any other modifying technique.
Where do you get your information?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member

As you know:
"Pitch, modulation, AND time" = these are not techniques.
Still, did the producer admit to altering the recording, other than slowing it down?

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,20 or 25 years back (?) there was a big fuss over playing speaches backwards and how it revealed what people were actualy thinking and trying to hide!:idea:

Then there was the Beatles "Paul is DEAD" thing on one of there records.:ahhhhh::cheerful:

Now they say when babies first start talking they talk backwards!:yes:

http://www.reversespeech.com/Children_Reversals.htm

One thing for shure -- we anit hearing every thing:452: --- most don't even listen -- not even to them selves!:36_1_30::36_11_6:

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
As you know:
Still, did the producer admit to altering the recording, other than slowing it down?
altering pitch, tempos, backmasking , etc are a form of techniques. I was involved in the music industry for almost 30 years and that includes recording
and performing.

I am confident that playing with the tempo/ pitch of crickets , has very little to do with the bible, religions , nor is it any indication that crickets are
simliar to humans.

Heres a learning experiment for all of us...THIS IS VERY INTERESTING ....and I only know about this because of my involvings within the music industry , recording techniques . Its proof
of how our ears can decieve us and we can EASILY be mislead to believe that something that isnt there, is there.

Listen to the first 41 seconds of this song...and be sure to click on the " lyrics tab " at the bottom of the video and read the lyrics to the first 41 seconds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKwDB1gFAS4

now heres the kicker....those lyrics you read , are not lyrics to the song....

this song happens to be one of this bands other songs, off another album, just played in reverse / backmasked...

so what you are hearing, is lyrics in reverse and the band decided to jus try and fit words that sounded like lyrics ....and fool everyone into thinking
these are real words/ lyrics

Because we see the words and can kinda fit them into certain syllables/ sounds, it makes us think we are hearing real words

If anyone listens to this song without reading the " imaginery lyrics" first, then you would not even hear real words...and recognize that the lyrics are
indecipherable - non existant

this shows the utter power of suggestion and fooling our minds , controlling our reactions..

kinda like the same way TPTB have figured out things like using a laugh track behind tv shows , is more likely to make the viewers laugh/ smile at material
that isnt particularlly funny / entertaining

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
altering pitch, tempos, backmasking , etc are a form of techniques. I was involved in the music industry for almost 30 years and that includes recording
and performing.
Thank you.
It would be interesting, even more interesting, to hear a simple slowing down of the audio.

soupbone

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It is recorded.

Jewish mythology

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Kabbalists - talmudists and TPBT are masters at decieving society. The very fact that they could create a manmade religion/ religious text that
brainwashes people to think there is a chosen special race of people above all others in the eyes of the the perfect divine creator is absuridty beyond
belief because a perfectly divine, fair, unracist creator, would not put 1 race of people above all others.

But this type of logic is lost on those who have accepted the mantra that faith is more important then logic, reality and provable claims.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thank you.
It would be interesting, even more interesting, to hear a simple slowing down of the audio.
I have a gadget in my studio that can digitally slow down /speed up any audio without changing its pitch

it can also change a pitch, without slowing down or speeding up the pitch.

playing back guitar solos in reverse gives a very interesting effect also .

Our ears and eye can easily be tricked into seeing or hearing things that really arent there.

I remember a few years ago, people were claimig that the reason Obama said the phrase " YES WE CAN" , is because it says the words " THANK YOU SATAN"
when played in reverse...and of course anyone who hated Obama or any religious nutter that thought Obama was the anit-christ , embraced that stupid claim.

The reality is, you can take millions of words - phrases within the english language , play it backwards , and fit words in it to try and make it sound like
another word/ phrase/ meaning.

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,soupbone,At the core of every MYTH there is a TRUTH that caused that TRUTH to be valued and remembered.:idea::yes:

The understanding of that truth may become distorted even forgoten yet like the center of a PERAL it is there and and with out it --- there would be no MYTH and there would be no perals of wisdom to ponder about!:36_3_13::shine:

Just as words can have many meanings depending how they are being used -- a core truth can have many meanings hidden in the layers that have built up around it!:yes::thumb.aspx:

If you only see the surface and the obvious --- you miss the depth and structure of the frame on which it is displayed.:cheerful:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Just slow it down--I know the apparent pitch will drop.
That is the least manipulation.
It would be interesting to hear.

I have a gadget in my studio that can digitally slow down /speed up any audio without changing its pitch

it can also change a pitch, without slowing down or speeding up the pitch.

playing back guitar solos in reverse gives a very interesting effect also .

Our ears and eye can easily be tricked into seeing or hearing things that really arent there.

I remember a few years ago, people were claimig that the reason Obama said the phrase " YES WE CAN" , is because it says the words " THANK YOU SATAN"
when played in reverse...and of course anyone who hated Obama or any religious nutter that thought Obama was the anit-christ , embraced that stupid claim.

The reality is, you can take millions of words - phrases within the english language , play it backwards , and fit words in it to try and make it sound like
another word/ phrase/ meaning.

RichG

GIM Radio Host
Platinum Bling
As you know:
Manipulating them are..... different colored paints are not techniques... but mixing and how applied by the brush are. This recording is NOT just slowing down cricket sounds.

here is an interview with woman ( Bonnie Hunt ? )that sang on the youtube post...

http://hearingvoices.com/webwork/mcvicar/snd/gmv_BonnieJoHunt.mp3

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just slow it down--I know the apparent pitch will drop.
That is the least manipulation.
It would be interesting to hear.
you misunderstood

the gadget I have in my studio, WONT change pitch { If I dont want it to...I just set it for the proper paramaters}

My gadget does the techniques in a digital realm . Now, if someone takes a audio sound on something like a cassette tape, and slows down the tape speed , you would
get a slow down in the audio speed, and a lowering of the pitch of the audio...If you speed up the tape seed , you would get a rise in the pitch of the audio.

This cricket audio is quite meaningless...its just a sound physically altered. It has nothing to do with the bible, religion, jesus returning, the shemitah etc...

of course when one is TOTALLY brainwashed by religious venues, they can easily turn any subject or event into a " evidence" that their particular
religion or god is the only right one.

will the lies and games ever end or is humanity eternally cursed to embrace the deceptions that seem to support their false agendas- beliefs?

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
It is called apophenia, seeing meaningful patterns in meaningless things. I honestly don't think it sounds anything even remotely like human singing but I have never been good at hearing those sort of things, like hearing ghost voices on random static. It always sounds like just static to me. I am much better at seeing them though, like seeing faces in a stucco wall, or objects when look at clouds.

There is nothing even remotely religious about it. If you think it has some religious significance you are probably one of those people who thinks seeing Jesus on a piece of toast is a divine sign from god. Playing records backwards is the same thing. It is simply a side effect of the human brain which is very good at finding patterns in things. It is so good at finding patterns, that it will even find patterns that don't really exist and are just random. That is why we see and hear things that are not really there.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It is called apophenia, seeing meaningful patterns in meaningless things. I honestly don't think it sounds anything even remotely like human singing but I have never been good at hearing those sort of things, like hearing ghost voices on random static. It always sounds like just static to me. I am much better at seeing them though, like seeing faces in a stucco wall, or objects when look at clouds.

There is nothing even remotely religious about it. If you think it has some religious significance you are probably one of those people who thinks seeing Jesus on a piece of toast is a divine sign from god. Playing records backwards is the same thing. It is simply a side effect of the human brain which is very good at finding patterns in things. It is so good at finding patterns, that it will even find patterns that don't really exist and are just random. That is why we see and hear things that are not really there.
agreed...

this is why its almost imposible to logically debate a radically brainwashed religious person, When a person has already convinced themselves that only their religion
and their god is the right one, and all other opinions beliefs are wrong, that person will ALWAYS find absurd justifications to use as { imaginery} proof that their beliefs
are correct .

This is yet another negative, of people who wish to live a life replacing common sense, logic and reality with " religious faith"

1 of the reasons TPTB are ahead of the rest of us, because they know how to manipulate and control our fears, desires, opinions ,etc.

I actually have a friend who is religious....he used to drink alot of alcohol , but now claims he hardly drinks at all...

he told me that this was a " divine miracle " that he was able to start drinking less alcohol..

I told him, that it was just " willpower" .

but in his mind, he wants to use his decision to drink less alcohol, as a FACT that his god gave him a divine miracle.

Ovey...damn stupid goyim. :cool05::cool05:

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ok. Lets do some Area 51 reverse engineering. Take a human choir and speed it up to match the lifespan of a cricket. The choir should sound like crickets, right?

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
hell i thought this was bout buddy holly n' da crickets. :musical_note:

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Everything is better in slow motion!

Last edited by a moderator: