• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SOTU

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Children smirking or scowling. They hear nothing.

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well, typical childish displays by adults. President Trump got his point across quite well. Now I guess it's wait and see what Nacy's children say.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
The SOTU was great. Seeing the dead looks on the prog/soc/comm's in the gallery was hilarious but sad at the same time.
I hope we tax payers don't get the bill for all the lemons Pelosi was continually sucking on all night.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Hey stacy there is a HUGE difference between giving your coat & you stealing my coat and giving it away!
u gunna take care of everyone?
dems shut down the govt! DO YOUR JOB!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Disconnect between Trump & stacy's delusion.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Not watching the sheboon, what's it saying? Throwing poo? A tire?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I think that may well be the best SOTU address I have ever heard.

Thank God Trump is our President.

Nancy was chewing her cud through most of the address. Being right behind the President made it extremely obvious to the world.
Although she did get off her ass a few times to stand and clap. However, she needs someone to remind her to sit back down. Multiple times after everyone else had sat back down, there was old Nancy, standing, looking at her papers. LOL!

And President Trump even had the prunes in white on their feet cheering a couple times. LOL!
They shouldhn't have worn their KKK outfits though.... now all the world knows who needs to be voted out next. LOL!

Thank you, President Trump.
Thank you for having a backbone.
Thank you for not backing down.
Thank you for standing tall for all Americans.

Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Why were the dems wearing white?

I thought that was only for virgins.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Was she there? I only saw a little of it. If RBG wasn't on camera she's pushing up daisies!

Didn't see her, but the dem/prog/comm's sure looked like they were dying most of the night.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
stacy said something about zero tolerance so northam is out or they are hypocrites.

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Gold is Money
Gold is sweat equity.
Work is sweat equity
An investment for something real.
Anyone NOT coming to the table
to work with eone towards the common good outta be tossed.
He invited them, in front of the whole world.

What a guy.

He just reminded me ( ahhhgain ) how smug and condescending the Halfrican was.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I think that may well be the best SOTU address I have ever heard.

Thank God Trump is our President.

Nancy was chewing her cud through most of the address. Being right behind the President made is extremely obvious to the world.
Although she did get off her ass a few times to stand and clap. However, she needs someone to remind her to sit back down. Multiple times after everyone else had sat back down, there was old Nancy, standing, looking at her papers. LOL!

And President Trump even had the prunes in white on their feet cheering a couple times. LOL!
They shouldhn't have worn their KKK outfits though.... now all the world knows who needs to be voted out next. LOL!

Thank you, President Trump.
Thank you for having a backbone.
Thank you for not backing down.
Thank you for standing tall for all Americans.
AMEN SSAU!! Fantastic Post! Thank You!! 10,000 Likes!!

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Harris sitting there shaking her head.
Incredible
I suppose they think it's smart to show disagreement.

If it were me, I would realize the possibility that any face or gesture I make at SOTU might be broadcast for all the world to see.
If it were me, that would control how I presented myself. Even if I were not happy with what was being said.
If it were me, just saying...

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
From the Pez's speech — well said:

There could be no greater contrast to the beautiful image of a mother holding her infant child than the chilling displays our nation saw in recent days. Lawmakers in New York cheered with delight upon the passage of legislation that would allow a baby to be ripped from the mother’s womb moments before birth. These are living, feeling, beautiful babies who will never get the chance to share their love and dreams with the world. And then, we had the case of the governor of Virginia where he stated he would execute a baby after birth. To defend the dignity of every person, I am asking the Congress to pass legislation to prohibit the late-term abortion of children who can feel pain in the mother’s womb. Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth — all children — born and unborn — are made in the holy image of God.