• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

South Africa: Land Expropriation, High Crime & Other News

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is the epitomy of incredible stupidity to use racism to rid / run out white farmers / land owners. To ostensibly rid the country of racism while using racism (and murder) to accomplish that goal.
It’s a brilliant move by the one who is using it to consolidate power.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If he succeeds in "cutting the throat of whiteness" and ridding SA of white people, do you suppose native S Africans will be better off? Do you suppose a lot of people will starve? My opinion is it will be the same as many countries in Africa when whitey is forced out; it will end badly for blacks.
As to whether whitey should have taken the land in the first place, that is another discussion. If I (white boy) were in SA, right now, I would take everything that was portable and leave with my life intact. They simply do not have the numbers and power to stop the slaughter that's coming. It's that simple. Australia is offering them a home and their lives. They should accept that offer. The white man's time in Africa is over.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
While back in America another urban negro lies and accuses a cop of misbehavior. These lying racist America urban negroes are becoming a real problem that will need to be dealt with soon.
This incident happened soon after an NAACP official claimed he was unjustly pulled over and racially harrased by a white cop. In that incident, the dashcam proves nothing even approaching that ever happened. What it does prove was the black guy illegally swapped the tags from his truck to the Mercedes he was pulled over in and the cop gave him a pass.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05...k-woman-after-stopping-her-for-suspected-dui/

A prominent social activist and a civil rights attorney are coming to the defense of a Black woman who claims she was sexually assaulted by a Texas state trooper this past weekend.

Sherita Dixon Cole’s story made headlines after activist and writer Shaun King shared her story on social media. King, a former New York Daily News reporter, alleges that Dixon-Cole was raped by Texas Department of Public Safety officer Daniel Hubbard and jailed on suspicion of DUI after she repeatedly refused his sexual advances.

“Sherita Dixon Cole just happens to be a close personal friend of Civil Rights Attorney and my close friend Lee Merritt,” he wrote in a viral Facebook post. “This woman was kidnapped and raped by a Texas State Trooper— OFFICER HUBBARD, she is now being held hostage in Ellis County Jail!”

...and the official retort?

The Texas Department of Public Safety has denied the allegations against their officer and said dash cam video of the incident tells an entirely different story.

“Upon learning of the allegations today, the department immediately took action to review the dash cam video,” DPS said in a statement. “The video shows absolutely no evidence to support the serious accusations against the trooper during the DWI arrest of the suspect. DPS will present the video to the DA’s Office to determine if any further action is needed. The department will release the video to the public if there are no objections by the DA’s Office.”

Can't wait to see the dashcam on this one too!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
While back in America another urban negro lies and accuses a cop of misbehavior. These lying racist America urban negroes are becoming a real problem that will need to be dealt with soon.
This incident happened soon after an NAACP official claimed he was unjustly pulled over and racially harrased by a white cop. In that incident, the dashcam proves nothing even approaching that ever happened. What it does prove was the black guy illegally swapped the tags from his truck to the Mercedes he was pulled over in and the cop gave him a pass.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/05...k-woman-after-stopping-her-for-suspected-dui/

A prominent social activist and a civil rights attorney are coming to the defense of a Black woman who claims she was sexually assaulted by a Texas state trooper this past weekend.

Sherita Dixon Cole’s story made headlines after activist and writer Shaun King shared her story on social media. King, a former New York Daily News reporter, alleges that Dixon-Cole was raped by Texas Department of Public Safety officer Daniel Hubbard and jailed on suspicion of DUI after she repeatedly refused his sexual advances.

“Sherita Dixon Cole just happens to be a close personal friend of Civil Rights Attorney and my close friend Lee Merritt,” he wrote in a viral Facebook post. “This woman was kidnapped and raped by a Texas State Trooper— OFFICER HUBBARD, she is now being held hostage in Ellis County Jail!”

...and the official retort?

The Texas Department of Public Safety has denied the allegations against their officer and said dash cam video of the incident tells an entirely different story.

“Upon learning of the allegations today, the department immediately took action to review the dash cam video,” DPS said in a statement. “The video shows absolutely no evidence to support the serious accusations against the trooper during the DWI arrest of the suspect. DPS will present the video to the DA’s Office to determine if any further action is needed. The department will release the video to the public if there are no objections by the DA’s Office.”

Can't wait to see the dashcam on this one too!
Unlike SA, black people in the United States are welcome to participate in society, take jobs they are qualified for (and sometimes are not), live and go as they please and own whatever they can afford. Equality is not perfect equality, here, but it's very good and getting better. Unfortunately for all of us, black and white people, there are too many people who use race for their own empowerment or political purposes. The long and short of it is, The United States is the last refuge for white people in the world. Europe is totally compromised. We keep this country as a Constitutional Democratic Republic, safe for everyone, or we are done. It's stand and fight time.

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Unlike SA, black people in the United States are welcome to participate in society, take jobs they are qualified for (and sometimes are not), live and go as they please and own whatever they can afford. Equality is not perfect equality, here, but it's very good and getting better. Unfortunately for all of us, black and white people, there are too many people who use race for their own empowerment or political purposes. The long and short of it is, The United States is the last refuge for white people in the world. Europe is totally compromised. We keep this country as a Constitutional Democratic Republic, safe for everyone, or we are done. It's stand and fight time.
My attitude is right!!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If he succeeds in "cutting the throat of whiteness" and ridding SA of white people, do you suppose native S Africans will be better off?
No, but that wasn’t my point.

Was Germany better off killing nearly every single jew? Nope. But it worked great for hitler. Someone to point the finger at and also instill fear among the population.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Help me out here. Who was the old guy from S.A. who was a friend to Bob Chapman and appeared on a radio show about PMs with him years ago. He was a cranky old soul who defended Nelson Mandela and thought he "saved" S.A. Got a bit testy with anyone who criticized Mandela. Someone asked him what his plans were for the future and he said he was gonna continue stacking silver and move to Capetown.

Anybody remember?

Also John B. Wells visited SA and lived there for awhile before moving back to the States. His new wife, Brendi Wells nee Richards is from there. I believe their common bond was their love for SA and seeing what has become of it. Here is the intro to his March 16th show:

"On this landmark Episode 900, Brendi Wells nee Richards and John B. discuss the impending genocide in South Africa. From the history of the country to what Apartheid was really about, there are no holds barred when an entire people have been misrepresented and vilified, while the same globalists that cause chaos everywhere in the world now arrange for a mass extinction event. Learn how, together, we may be able to stop it. This is a story you will hear nowhere else. Decide for yourself why that is."

SC

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
No, but that wasn’t my point.

Was Germany better off killing nearly every single jew? Nope. But it worked great for hitler. Someone to point the finger at and also instill fear among the population.
I see your point and thought that's what you were getting at, honestly. Wasn't sure, though. Sometimes you can be a bit obtuse.* Just a bit...

* Apologies. Obtuse is not the right word. I thought it meant something else. Not sure how to describe it. I would say, deliberately inscrutable.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Have another for and I'll spoon feed ya. This is a tall mountain my friend. Canistuckian kopeks won't get you there.
inscrutables delight.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Go the way of Rhodesia, they'll all be starving in 10 years...

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Go the way of Rhodesia, they'll all be starving in 10 years...
I say LESS THAN 10 years. But I am always optimistic that way.

Cutting their nose off despite their face. That is a SHAME.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
It's A "Matter Of Life And Death" - White South African Farmers Seek Refuge In Russia

by Tyler Durden
Mon, 07/09/2018 - 22:35

Authored by Mac Slavo via SHTFplan.com,

As the violent attacks and death threats against white farmers in South Africa ramps up, many of those affected are seeking refuge. A delegation of 30 South African farming families has arrived in Russia’s Stavropol region as the South African government continues to steal their land.

According to RT, up to 15,000 Boers, descendants of Dutch settlers in South Africa, are planning to move to Russia amid rising violence stemming from government plans to expropriate their land, according to the delegation.

White farmers, despite being a minority in South Africa, own 72 percent of the country’s farms. The new South African government recently announced a plan to redistribute land to the black population in the highly racist move. Critics have warned South Africa may repeat the disastrous experiment by the Zimbabwean government in 1999-2000. The measure plunged the country into an intense famine, reported RT.SHTFPlan

A report by DieselGasOil.com stated that the new South African government led by racist President Cyril Ramaphosa has pledged to return the lands owned by white farmers since the 1600s to the black citizens of the country. The government said it is planning to put an end to what it calls the “legacy of apartheid.” Most of South Africa’s farming land is still in the hands of its minority white population. Human rights groups have said the initiative incites violence. There were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks, primarily against white farmers, in 2016-17 in South Africa, according to data by minority rights group AfriForum. South Africa will face the real threat of famine in the absence of experienced farmers – regardless of their race.

The farmers have been facing racial genocide in South Africa, and many say moving to Russia has become a “life or death” matter, Rossiya 1 TV channel reported.

It’s a matter of life and death — there are attacks on us. It’s got to the point where the politicians are stirring up a wave of violence,” Adi Slebus told the media.​
“The climate here [in the Stavropol region] is temperate, and this land is created by God for farming. All this is very attractive.”​

The farmers who faced execution and violence in South Africa are ready to make a contribution to Russia’s booming agricultural sector, according to Rossiya 1. Each family is ready to bring up to $100,000 to help them lease the land required to add to Russia’s farming industry.

Russia has around 43 million hectares of unused farmland, reported RT. The country has recently begun giving out free land to Russian citizens to cultivate farming. The land giveaway program, which began in 2014, has been a huge success. Increases in food production in Russia will boost the economy as South Africa will face famines as their food production drops in the absence of reliable and experienced farmers.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...hite-south-african-farmers-seek-refuge-russia

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
South Africa, have you learned NOTHING from Zimbabwe?
RedPill Shark

Published on May 21, 2018
Those who do not understand history seem doomed to repeat it. How can we be making the same mistakes all over again? Dear South Africa, please call your friends in Zimbabwe and buy a clue.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let the blacks in SA starve and die of thirst from their own stupidity.
Why a single white person is still there baffles me.
The writing has been on the wall for a long time.
They should have got out long ago. There is obviously no future for them in South Africa except death and destruction.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The only non-white successful businesses in South Africa are in the Indian Culture.
Once it is obvious to them the Indian culture will pack-up and move back to India.

If the Boers do move to Russia Russia will definitely give the US a run for the Agriculture Money of the World for generations to come.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Why a single white person is still there baffles me.
Consider how difficult it would be to leave a land that you grew up in, was settled by your fathers father father, and improved and farmed by your family for a century or more.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Consider how difficult it would be to leave a land that you grew up in, was settled by your fathers father father, and improved and farmed by your family for a century or more.
I have considered it for years. Again, it is death or leave. They have the choice thrust upon them. Not good, obviously, but it's time to check out.
All my grandparents left everything in Europe to come to the USA, the families had been in Europe for all of recorded history. They left and nobody was trying to put a burning tire over their heads. At some point you have to come to your senses and move on.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
All that and it's probably true that all those white SA's love all their black neighbors and friends and farm workers. There are no doubt a lot of good people down there who get along well with the white folks. There are just more and more of them whose minds are being poisoned by the communist, hate whitey crowd. It might be one of those situations where you just can't believe it's going to get worse. But, it is going to get worse. They need to pack up everything they can carry with them and flee to anyplace, like Russia or Australia, that will take them and start over. It's sad, but you need to preserve your life and family.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm not saying they need to stay, hell I'd get out of there as fast as I could if I were in that situation.

All I'm saying is that those folks have a long history of successful landmanship, and how difficult that must be to be forced to leave.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
...All I'm saying is that those folks have a long history of successful landmanship, and how difficult that must be to be forced to leave.
All opinions can change at the wrong end of a gun.
It is a shame. It is such a beautiful country.
At the time I was there all the people were very friendly and hospitable.

For along time I wanted to go back. NOT NOW!!!

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Amazing how fast the coloreds can trash a country in one generation. Whitey should get on the next chopper out before he can't. The best hope for SA is China going in and taking over. They will execute all the rabble rousers and start over. Leroy will be back living in the trees before too long.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The best hope for SA is China going in and taking over
That is China's Modus Operandi in the Western African nations. They are there scarfing up the natural resources China wants. The Chinese are in the bush buying mines and workers from village chiefs who pay close to slave labor rates. They deal with the Government when going after crude oil.
The Chinese are not interested in the cities and high population areas.

Fatrat

Silver Miner
That's what they report. They landed there and no one that was using the land as farm land.

Here is a native who explains the history.
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

Kind of like the Native Americans, the Africans were using the land as "Range Land" for animals to roam and plants to grow. If you owned a 600 acre woodland forest for hunting and foraging, should I be allowed to take for farmland? I do believe this will be Zimbabwe all over again though.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Unrest in South Africa | DW Documentary
DW Documentary

Published on Jul 17, 2018
In South Africa, many believe that it was only under Nelson Mandela, who would have turned 100 on July 18th, that change took place.

South Africa is further removed now from the ideal of a rainbow nation than at any other time since the official end of apartheid in 1994. Extremists are increasingly gaining traction and poisoning the atmosphere, as some incite hatred for short-term political gain. The tide is turning in South Africa. Following the death of Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, South African anti-apartheid politician and activist and the former wife of Nelson Mandela, at the beginning of April, only a handful of the leading anti-apartheid campaigners now remain. South Africa ex-president Jacob Zuma is on trial for corruption. He and his cohorts have lined their pockets in an unprecedented fashion over the course of recent years. Now younger politicians, unwilling to wait any longer for a redistribution of wealth in South Africa, are making radical demands. They want white farmers to have their land confiscated without compensation. Cyril Ramaphosa, South Africa’s new president, has indicated he too would support that. But at the same time, he appears to be taking a more professional approach and is keen to clean up South African politics. Nevertheless both black and white South Africans say relations between them are worse than ever since the end of apartheid. Most feel that it was only under Nelson Mandela, who would have turned 100 years old on July 18th, that South Africa took genuine steps towards becoming a rainbow nation. We look at a country that carried the hopes of an entire continent back in 1994, but now threatens to break down amid controversy and contradictions.
_______

DW Documentary gives you knowledge beyond the headlines. Watch high-class documentaries from German broadcasters and international production companies. Meet intriguing people, travel to distant lands, get a look behind the complexities of daily life and build a deeper understanding of current affairs and global events. Subscribe and explore the world around you with DW Documentary.

Subscribe to DW Documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW39...
For more documentaries visit:
http://www.dw.com/en/tv/docfilm/s-3610

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
‘Climate of antagonism’: South African white farmers consider moving to Russia
RT

Published on Jul 19, 2018
Ever more white farmers in South Africa are considering emigrating - as cases of violence against them rise at home. Some see Russia as a suitable place to resettle and start over.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
FWIW...………...dyodd

Russia Offers Sanctuary for 15000 White South African Farmers!!!
Dr. Steve Turley

Published on Jul 19, 2018
Russia as well as Australia are building alliances around the rise of the New Nationalism!!! Support me on PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/drsteveturley

PLEASE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
https://www.youtube.com/c/DrSteveTurley

GET YOUR FREE EBOOK FOR A LIMITED TIME: "The Triumph of Tradition: How the Resurgence of Religion is Reawakening a Conservative World" https://www.turleytalks.com

Here's the Pat Buchanan article: http://buchanan.org/blog/the-never-tr...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
"We Fear For Our Lives": First 50 White South African Families Start Resettlement In Russia

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 07/27/2018 - 02:45

Just weeks after we reported that white South African farmers, facing racial genocide, had begun seeking refuge - from the violent attacks and death threats of their own government's policies - in friendly foreign nations such as Australia, RT reports the first 50 families of Boers, descendants of Dutch settlers in South Africa, could soon be moving to Russia to escape rising violence against farmers.

As a reminder, back in February, after literally years of scandal, abuse, and incompetence, South Africa’s president Jacob Zuma was finally forced to resign last week, and new President, Cyril Ramaphosa, was supposed to represent a positive, new chapter for South Africa.

However, as Simon Black wrote at the time, Ramaphosa addressed the nation’s parliament in Cape Town and made clear that his priority is to heal the divisions and injustice of the past, going all the way back to the original European colonists in the 1600s taking land from the indigenous tribes.

Ramaphosa called this “original sin”, and stated that he wants to see “the return of the land to the people from whom it was taken… to heal the divisions of the past.”

How does he plan on doing that?

Confiscation. Specifically– confiscation without compensation.

The expropriation of land without compensation is envisaged as one of the measures that we will use to accelerate redistribution of land to black South Africans.”​

Ramaphosa minced no words: he’s talking about taking land from white farmers and giving it to black South Africans.

And since then the violence and death threats have only worsened forcing many to want to leave South Africa and become farmers in Russia.

And as RT reports, earlier this month, farmer Adi Schlebusch visited Russia’s farmbelt Stavropol Region.

Schlebusch, whose grandfather was murdered at his farm, told RT that the land in South Africa “was never taken by whites from blacks with violence or in an unjust manner.”

He explained that when Boers moved to South Africa in the 19th century, they tried to act in a way that was fair, to negotiate officially and to avoid conflict, but Ramaphosa's new government refuses to negotiate.

Rights groups said the initiative incites violence - there were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks, primarily against white farmers, in 2016-17 in South Africa - and while the government doesn't dispute the figures, officials say farmers are victims of crime like just other citizens of the country gripped by violence and that they are not targeted because they are white.

Schlebusch confirmed to RT that roughly 15,000 Boers are ready to leave their country and begin a new life in Russia.

The reason I’m considering immigration is honestly because I see dark clouds hanging over our future. The reality is that we do fear for our lives. And the reality is that a white farmer is attacked every day in South Africa. My grandfather was murdered on this farm. The government is certainly responsible for creating that climate of antagonism towards white farmers.”​

The farmer said he visited Russia with his family to explore the possibilities of resettling in the area. “I know the growth of agricultural production is immense in Russia. So, I think it’s the right time to buy in into agriculture in Russia. And I think there’s a lot of potential.”

Stavropol is ready to settle up to 50 Boer families, according to the region’s Deputy Commissioner for human rights Vladimir Poluboyarenko. A Russian delegation is due to come to South Africa to work out a more detailed resettlement plan with the Boer community.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...th-african-families-start-resettlement-russia

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
These Boer families already know Dutch, English, and a dialect or two of Tribal languages. Now they'll have to learn Russian too !
These kids have a great future anywhere they go or work.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Until they realize that it's a lazy and stupidity problem and run the country into the ground.

Kinda like give the controls over to a student pilot that can't land.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
South Africa To Amend Constitution To Allow Land Expropriation From White Farmers

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 08/01/2018 - 20:50

Confirming long-running speculation that South Africa is on its way to becoming just another Zimbabwe, on Tuesday the country's president Cyril Ramaphose said the ruling African National Congress should initiate a parliamentary process to amend the constitution to allow for the expropriation of land without compensation.

Back in May, the ANC had said in May it would “test the argument” that land redistribution without compensation is permitted under current laws, a plan that would have avoided the risky strategy of trying to change the constitution. Since then the expropriation movement has only accelerated, and Ramaphosa, who also vowed previously to return the lands owned by the white farmers since the 1600s to the country's black population after he assumed office in February this year, said on Tuesday that the ANC would introduce a constitutional amendment in parliament.

"The ANC will through the parliamentary process finalize the proposed amendment to the constitution that outlines more clearly the conditions under which expropriation of land without compensation can be effected” Ramaphosa, a prominent trade union leader and a close associate of Nelson Mandela, said in a televised address on Tuesday.

The billionaire former businessman added that “it has become pertinently clear that our people want the constitution to be more explicit" about the expropriation proposal, which is viewed by the South African white minority as forceful expulsion that can incite violence against farmers.

As Reuters notes, most land remains in white hands, making it a potent symbol of lingering inequalities 25 years on from the end of apartheid. Since white minority rule ended in 1994, the ANC has followed a “willing-seller, willing-buyer” model whereby the government buys white-owned farms for redistribution to blacks. Progress has been slow.

There have been growing fears that the planned expropriation will deal a blow to commercial farming in the country and might put it on the verge of a food production crisis, like the one that struck Zimbabwe when it unleashed a similar crackdown on white farmers in 1999-2000.

Promoting his plan to boost land redistribution in March, Ramaphosa sought to assure white citizens, who constitute roughly nine percent of the total population, that the government would handle the controversial matter through "dialog, discussion, engagement, until we find good solutions that take our country forward."

"There is no reason for anyone of us to panic and start beating war drums," he said at the time, noting that nothing should prevent farming activities from continuing as normal.

However, many of the Boers, descendants of Dutch settlers in South Africa, do not take the government's promises at face value, instead seeking asylum abroad from what they say is a surge in violence and government-fueled hostility against them.

Rights groups said the initiative incites violence - there were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks, primarily against white farmers, in 2016-17 in South Africa - and while the government doesn't dispute the figures, officials say farmers are victims of crime like just other citizens of the country gripped by violence and that they are not targeted because they are white.

Last month, a call from Australian Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton to provide emergency visas for South Africa's white farmers, who are reportedly facing persecution at home, sparked a diplomatic scandal, with the head of the South African opposition labeling Australia "a racist country" for granting refuge to white farmers both in the Mandela era and now.

Boers have also appealed to Russia, seeking to resettle farmers who no longer feel at home in South Africa. A delegation consisting of some 30 South African farming families arrived in Russia's farm belt Stavropol Region last month, asking the local authorities to consider resettling up to 15,000 Boers.

Moving "is a matter of life and death" for them the head of the delegation told the media.

Meanwhile, South Africa’s economy has barely grown in recent years, with the growth outlook remaining much lower than the 5 percent annual growth government is aiming for to make a dent in near-record unemployment. Tuesday data showed that South Africa’s unemployment rate rose to 27.2% of the labor force in the second quarter from 26.7% in the first quarter.

In other words, South Africa is well on its way to converting itself into a banana republic; as such confiscating the land of the whites appears to be the logical next step.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-01/south-africa-amend-constitution-allow-land-expropriation

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Well, With the Boers packing up for foreign pastures the business Indians will not be far behind if they have not started already. Most will head back to India and some will head to Canada and the U.S.
Both have good size, respectible communities those Indians will mesh right in with.

I have no issue with LEGAL Immigration.