• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

South Africa Votes To Confiscate White-Owned Land

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'We are cutting the throat of whiteness': South Africa politician vows to target white mayor as he praises plan to hand land to black people and vows: 'Angry white people can go to hell'
  • Julius Malema leads South Africa's Economic Freedom Fighters opposition party
  • Revealed he wanted to remove Nelson Mandela Bay mayor because he is white
  • He told a packed arena: 'We don't hate white people, we just love black people'
  • The politician also praised plans to transfer land from white to black owners

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5460177/S-Africa-firebrand-Malema-launches-bid-presidency.html#ixzz58zDarfLv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
'We are cutting the throat of whiteness': South Africa politician vows to target white mayor as he praises plan to hand land to black people and vows: 'Angry white people can go to hell'
  • Julius Malema leads South Africa's Economic Freedom Fighters opposition party
  • Revealed he wanted to remove Nelson Mandela Bay mayor because he is white
  • He told a packed arena: 'We don't hate white people, we just love black people'
  • The politician also praised plans to transfer land from white to black owners

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5460177/S-Africa-firebrand-Malema-launches-bid-presidency.html#ixzz58zDarfLv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Why are these whites not going postal on these animals? Sometime patience is a bad idea!!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Why are these whites not going postal on these animals? Sometime patience is a bad idea!!
White population is about 8% of total in SA, as of 2016, I believe, according to Wikipedia. I tried to download a couple of nice pie charts that showed population demographics according to ethnicity, but wasn't able to accomplish the download. I would guess sheer numbers of non-whites might be a factor, or plain docility (word?) of the white population. I would leave, as soon as possible, while I still had my life, if I were there. Take every asset that was portable and go. It's not going to end well for whites, no matter how much they love the land and the sympathetic blacks.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
White population is about 8% of total in SA, as of 2016, I believe, according to Wikipedia. I tried to download a couple of nice pie charts that showed population demographics according to ethnicity, but wasn't able to accomplish the download. I would guess sheer numbers of non-whites might be a factor, or plain docility (word?) of the white population. I would leave, as soon as possible, while I still had my life, if I were there. Take every asset that was portable and go. It's not going to end well for whites, no matter how much they love the land and the sympathetic blacks.
It only took 3% of the population to defeat the British in the Revolutionary War

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It only took 3% of the population to defeat the British in the Revolutionary War
True, but they weren't surrounded by Brits at the time. There were quite a number of British sympathizers, but that was fear based sympathy. In SA, I bet their sympathetic allies would be very thin. Actual fighting allies would be much thinner still.

One more point. SA has been bleeding white population for a century. Their numbers keep declining, year after year. They oughta cut their losses and go.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Even if they would win,they would still be surrounded by blacks waiting for the next
Grand poobah to tell them what they want to hear.
Right. I see white colonialist power declining precipitously, across the globe. All the anti-whites think they're going to get rid of us and take "the spoils," as it were. There won't be any spoils for them to take. They will reap the whirlwind for all their efforts. The powers that be will take all and leave them with excruciating poverty, at best, death at worst.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Right. I see white colonialist power declining precipitously, across the globe. All the anti-whites think they're going to get rid of us and take "the spoils," as it were. There won't be any spoils for them to take. They will reap the whirlwind for all their efforts. The powers that be will take all and leave them with excruciating poverty, at best, death at worst.

We know how that will end...

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The powers that be will take all and leave them with excruciating poverty, at best, death at worst.
I have an idea! Have the state take over the diamond business and give a handful of diamonds to every black citizen! That would be a good, hard kick in the nuts to DeBeers and make everyone rich!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Beneath the Planet of the Apes
Never saw that one. Did see the first one, with Chuckie Heston at the drive in with my folks. Just a kid. It was creepy seeing the SofLiberty ruins in the ocean at the end.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
South Africa, the last sh*thole African domino falls after Zambia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, etc.
SA-News

Published on Mar 3, 2018
Mark Steyn on Fox News warns of an impending escalation of African migrants to Europe now that the last powerhouse economy of Africa has fallen to greed, despotism and communist totalitarianism. Yet still the USA subsidises South Africa to the tune of By providing over $300,000,000 in foreign aid every year and funds these “sh*tholes”. Maybe it is time we started questioning the motives of our own Western (deep state) governments?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
From the you ain't gonna believe this psycho shit files. Get a load of the description.................

Dear White Devils: EFF Julius Malema is Right on Land Expropriation Without Compensation in SA
Bomani Tyehimba

Published on Mar 13, 2018
Kofi Bruce connects with Tour Organizer Bomani to talk about the revolution going on in South Africa. Kofi Bruce traveled on the previous Ghana Journey of a Lifetime during the Oct 2012 & 2014 tours. Live on Revolutionary Cam March 12, 2018 in Atlanta. The journey to the motherland introduces you to a vibrant Africa with a mix of roots, culture, paradise, night life, shopping, networking, business and investment opportunities. Let’s start working more towards empowering and being a part of the growth of Africa. Join us on the next Journey of a Lifetime to Ghana every May and Nov. Visit our website for details on future Africa Tours & Investments. http://www.africafortheafricans.org

Family please support our GoFundMe so we can build an African Diaspora Village to help our people to come home to Africa. https://www.gofundme.com/repatriation...

The journey to the motherland introduces you to a vibrant Africa with a mix of roots, culture, paradise, night life, shopping, networking, business and investment opportunities. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and get all of the video highlights at https://www.youtube.com/user/Bomani2007. View our photo galleries on FB at https://www.facebook.com/bomani. Visit our website for details on future Africa Tours & Investments at http://www.africafortheafricans.org. Bomani Technology: Service-Support-Consultation. http://www.bomaniitservices.com

Welcome to our world of advance technology to power our operation to build our enterprise in Africa. We are proficient in Business Startup & Development, Affordable Technical Service on Laptops, Desktops, Printers & Wireless Networks: PC Clean-up, Repairs, Upgrades, Custom Built PCs, Networking, Tech Support, Troubleshooting, Website Development, Training, Video Production, Graphics Design, Data Backup, Data Recovery, Remote Access, Home Theater Setup & More. http://www.bomaniitservices.com

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Julius Malema Sends a strong Message to the Zulu King
Festive Trendz

Published on Mar 11, 2018
EFF wants to expropiate Ingonyama Trust

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
South African Politician Blasts "Racist" Australia For Harboring Fleeing White Farmers

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 03/23/2018 - 02:45

In perhaps the most Orwellian statement of the day, the head of South Africa’s radical Marxist opposition party - who declared his party was "cutting the throat of whiteness" - called Australia a "racist country" for offering fleeing white farmers a refuge.

As we have detailed previously, last month, South Africa’s parliament voted in favour of a motion, brought by the EFF and supported by the ruling African National Congress, to begin the process of expropriating white-owned land without compensation.

As Simon Black noted, this is likely to end badly.

That’s exactly what Zimbabwe did.
Seeking to correct similar colonial and Apartheid-era injustices in his country, Zimbabwe’s president Robert Mugabe initiated a land redistribution program in 1999-2000.​
Thousands of white-owned farms were confiscated by the government, and the farmers were forced out.​
Bear in mind that Zimbabwe used to be known as the breadbasket of southern Africa. Zimbabwe’s world-class farmers were major food exporters to the rest of the region.
But within a few years of Mugabe’s land distribution, food production plummeted.​
Without its professional, experienced farmers, the nation went from being an agricultural export powerhouse to having to rely on handouts from the United Nations’ World Food Programme.​
Hyperinflation and a multi-decade depression followed.
If there’s an economic model in the world that you DON’T want to follow, it’s Zimbabwe.​
And you’d think that the politicians in neighboring South Africa would know that.​
They had a front-row seat to the effects of Mugabe’s land redistribution, not to mention they had to absorb millions of starving Zimbabwean refugees who came across their borders.
Yet this is precisely the policy that they want to adopt.​
The problem is - a 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland in South Africa. According to the 2011 census, there are about 4.6 million white people in South Africa, accounting for 8.9 per cent of the population.

And as Australia's News.com reports, the racially charged issue of land rights and farm murders has been the subject of fierce debate in the country and internationally.

According to civil rights group Afriforum, which represents around 200,000 white farmers largely from the Afrikaner minority, 82 people were killed in a record 423 attacks on farms last year. In 2018 so far, there have already been 109 attacks and more than 15 murders.
Afriforum says it is forced to compile its own numbers because the South African government — which denies the attacks are racially motivated or that white farmers are killed in disproportionate numbers — stopped releasing farm murder statistics in 2008.​
“Our rural areas are trapped in a crime war,” Afriforum head of safety Ian Cameron said in a statement, adding that torture with irons, blowtorches, melted plastic and boiling water often continued for hours during the attacks.​
“Although the South African government denies that a violence crisis is staring rural areas in the face, the numbers prove that excessive violence plague these areas. Government cannot deny the facts — our people are being mowed down.”
Which is why, earlier this month, Australian Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton floated the idea of fast-tracked humanitarian visas for white South African farmers, saying they faced "horrific circumstances" and needed help from a "civilised country."

“We’re looking at ways we can help people to migrate to Australia if they’re finding themselves in that situation.”​
And despite the facts of savage attacks on white farmers, this statement outraged South Africa's government who claimed "the threat did not exist" and accused Mr Dutton of being an "out and out racist."

But today the rhetoric heated up further as Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) leader Julius Malema, who recently declared his party was “cutting the throat of whiteness”, denied white farmers were being killed, telling a packed crowd that "we don't know violence, we know negotiations."

Malema, who was convicted of hate speech in 2011 for singing the apartheid-era revolutionary song Shoot the Boer, Kill the Farmer and in 2016 told supporters he was “not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now”, said farmers should “leave quietly”.

“We’re too busy,” he said. “Don’t make noise, because you will irritate us. Go to Australia. It is only racists who went to Australia when Mandela got out of prison. It is only racists who went to Australia when 1994 came. It is the racists again who are going back to Australia.”
But he said they would be “poor in Australia”. “They are rich here because they are exploiting black people. There is no black person to be exploited in Australia, they are going to be poor.​
“They will come back here with their tail between their legs. We will hire them because we will be the owners of their farms when they come back to South Africa. As to what we are going to do with the land, it’s our business, it’s none of your business.
“We want Africa back. Africa belongs to our people.
“We are saying that which our people were killed for ... has not been achieved, and therefore we will continue with that struggle. When we say so, they say we are racist, they say we want to kill white people. Why would we kill white people?​
“Our mothers and fathers are not murderers. The white settlers found them here, they killed them, they forcefully removed them, yet our people kept on saying: ‘Let’s talk.’​
“Today we say: ‘Let’s talk like our parents kept on saying to you. Let’s talk about how we are going to expropriate land without compensation.’ Then when we say so, they say we want to kill them.”
The Transvaal Agricultural Union of South Africa (TAU SA), a commercial farmers union in the region, warned the country is in danger of traveling the same path as Zimbabwe, which “plunged into famine after a government-sanctioned purge of white farmers in the 2000s,” said the Russian Times.

“Where in the world has expropriation without compensation coupled to the waste of agricultural land, resulted in foreign confidence, economic growth and increased food production?” Meintjes said, via Australia’s news.com.au.

“If Mr Ramaphosa is set on creating an untenable situation, he should actively create circumstances which will promote famine. His promise to expropriate land without compensation sows the seed for revolution. Expropriation without compensation is theft.”
Freedom Front Plus leader Pieter Groenewald warned,

“If you continue on this course, I can assure you there is going to be unforeseen consequences that is not in the interest of South Africa.”
The Coming Civil War in South Africa explained:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ist-australia-harboring-fleeing-white-farmers

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
How did whitey get the land in South Africa? Did they take it? Buy it? Was it vacant?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
How did whitey get the land in South Africa?
It that same question was asked to a Native American (about America) it would be interesting to hear his / her answer.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The Blacks in the US should be lining up to go there aND claim their ancient lands. But alas I haven't heard a word about this other than a random snippet here and there. I guess working hard here in the US is better than free land in Africa.
If I identify as Black can I still get some land there

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The Blacks in the US should be lining up to go there aND claim their ancient lands. But alas I haven't heard a word about this other than a random snippet here and there. I guess working hard here in the US is better than free land in Africa.
Ain't no EBT cards or McDonalds in South Africa!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I don’t believe my ancestors were taken from South Africa. To me this would make as much sense as a Yugoslavian lining up for an Irish cause.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Ain't no EBT cards or McDonalds in South Africa!
McDonald’s South Africa – key highlights:
  • McDonald’s opened its doors in South Africa in 1995
  • Today, over 200 restaurants in all nine provinces across South Africa
  • Serving over 8 million customers per month
  • Employing over 10 000 people
  • Voted Deloitte Best Company to Work for 2009,2010,2011
https://www.mcdonalds.co.za/mcdonaldssa

Golden Regards
Uncle

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
McDonald’s South Africa – key highlights:
  • McDonald’s opened its doors in South Africa in 1995
  • Today, over 200 restaurants in all nine provinces across South Africa
  • Serving over 8 million customers per month
  • Employing over 10 000 people
  • Voted Deloitte Best Company to Work for 2009,2010,2011
https://www.mcdonalds.co.za/mcdonaldssa

Golden Regards
Uncle
I stand corrected!!! :2 thumbs up:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
100s Of White South African Farmers Apply To Australia For Humanitarian Rescue

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 05/23/2018 - 02:45

Back in February, after literally years of scandal, abuse, and incompetence, South Africa’s president Jacob Zuma was finally forced to resign last week, and new President, Cyril Ramaphosa, was supposed to represent a positive, new chapter for South Africa.

However, as Simon Black wrote at the time, Ramaphosa addressed the nation’s parliament in Cape Town and made clear that his priority is to heal the divisions and injustice of the past, going all the way back to the original European colonists in the 1600s taking land from the indigenous tribes.

Ramaphosa called this “original sin”, and stated that he wants to see “the return of the land to the people from whom it was taken… to heal the divisions of the past.”

How does he plan on doing that?

Confiscation. Specifically– confiscation without compensation.

The expropriation of land without compensation is envisaged as one of the measures that we will use to accelerate redistribution of land to black South Africans.”​

Ramaphosa minced no words: he’s talking about taking land from white farmers and giving it to black South Africans.

And as we noted at the time, the problem is - a 2017 government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland in South Africa. According to the 2011 census, there are about 4.6 million white people in South Africa, accounting for 8.9 per cent of the population.

And as Australia's News.com reported, the racially charged issue of land rights and farm murders has been the subject of fierce debate in the country and internationally.

According to civil rights group Afriforum, which represents around 200,000 white farmers largely from the Afrikaner minority, 82 people were killed in a record 423 attacks on farms last year. In 2018 so far, there have already been 109 attacks and more than 15 murders.
Afriforum says it is forced to compile its own numbers because the South African government — which denies the attacks are racially motivated or that white farmers are killed in disproportionate numbers — stopped releasing farm murder statistics in 2008.​
“Our rural areas are trapped in a crime war,” Afriforum head of safety Ian Cameron said in a statement, adding that torture with irons, blowtorches, melted plastic and boiling water often continued for hours during the attacks.​
“Although the South African government denies that a violence crisis is staring rural areas in the face, the numbers prove that excessive violence plague these areas. Government cannot deny the facts — our people are being mowed down.”

Which is why, earlier this month, Australian Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton floated the idea of fast-tracked humanitarian visas for white South African farmers, saying they faced "horrific circumstances" and needed help from a "civilised country."

“We’re looking at ways we can help people to migrate to Australia if they’re finding themselves in that situation.”​

And despite the facts of savage attacks on white farmers, this statement outraged South Africa's government who claimed "the threat did not exist" and accused Mr Dutton of being an "out and out racist."

This was followed just a few weeks later by perhaps the most Orwellian statement yet, as the head of South Africa’s radical Marxist opposition party - who declared his party was "cutting the throat of whiteness" - called Australia a "racist country" for offering fleeing white farmers a refuge.

Malema, who was convicted of hate speech in 2011 for singing the apartheid-era revolutionary song Shoot the Boer, Kill the Farmer and in 2016 told supporters he was “not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now”, said farmers should “leave quietly”.

“We’re too busy,” he said. “Don’t make noise, because you will irritate us. Go to Australia. It is only racists who went to Australia when Mandela got out of prison. It is only racists who went to Australia when 1994 came. It is the racists again who are going back to Australia.”
But he said they would be “poor in Australia”. “They are rich here because they are exploiting black people. There is no black person to be exploited in Australia, they are going to be poor.​
“They will come back here with their tail between their legs. We will hire them because we will be the owners of their farms when they come back to South Africa. As to what we are going to do with the land, it’s our business, it’s none of your business.
“We want Africa back. Africa belongs to our people.

Last year, some 82 people were killed in a record 423 farm attacks, and there have been 109 attacks and more than 15 murders in 2018, Afriforum, a South African civil rights group reported in March.

And so, after those threats from Malema and Ramaphosa - and on the back of Australia's offer, RT reports this week that more than 200 farmers from South Africa have applied for humanitarian visas in Australia after allegedly suffering attacks for being white, according to the Australian Home Affairs Ministry.

“The type of criteria they of course have to meet – or the key one – is evidence of persecution, so that's exactly what we will be looking at,” Home Affairs Deputy Secretary Malisa Golightly said.​

Home Affairs said 89 refugee visa applications relating to 213 people had been received, although they did not specify their ethnicity or any other details.

Finally, as a reminder, the actions that Malema and Ramaphosa are taking are exactly what Zimbabwe did.

Seeking to correct similar colonial and Apartheid-era injustices in his country, Zimbabwe’s president Robert Mugabe initiated a land redistribution program in 1999-2000.

Thousands of white-owned farms were confiscated by the government, and the farmers were forced out.

Bear in mind that Zimbabwe used to be known as the breadbasket of southern Africa. Zimbabwe’s world-class farmers were major food exporters to the rest of the region.

But within a few years of Mugabe’s land distribution, food production plummeted.

Without its professional, experienced farmers, the nation went from being an agricultural export powerhouse to having to rely on handouts from the United Nations’ World Food Programme.

Hyperinflation and a multi-decade depression followed.

If there’s an economic model in the world that you DON’T want to follow, it’s Zimbabwe.

And judging by the action in the Rand since this confiscation was announced, Zimbabwe is what they will get...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...n-farmers-apply-australia-humanitarian-rescue

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

SURE, Until "THEY" Identify you as NOT black.

Was there in the late 80s ( when we were not supposed to go there). They only businesses were White and Indian owned that I saw. ( AND THEY WERE PACKING GUNS)
The future of South Africa is what Somalia is today. WHITEY GET OUT A.S.A.P. LET THEM KILL AND EAT THEIR OWN.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It is the epitomy of incredible stupidity to use racism to rid / run out white farmers / land owners. To ostensibly rid the country of racism while using racism (and murder) to accomplish that goal.
Kinda like liberals with guns and bodyguards..............