• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

South African soldiers fire rubber bullets to enforce social distancing

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
South African soldiers fire rubber bullets to enforce social distancing

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/south...-rubber-bullets-to-enforce-social-distancing/
By Sara Dorn
March 28, 2020 | 5:29pm

A South African policeman points his pump rifle to disperse a crowd of shoppers in Yeoville, Johannesburg. AFP via Getty Images

South African soldiers trying to slow the spread of the coronavirus fired rubber bullets at hundreds of grocery shoppers in Johannesburg to keep them a safe distance apart, photos taken Saturday show.

The soldiers were deployed to a Shoprite in the Yeoville neighborhood, where a crowd of a few hundred had gathered outside the store, The Guardian reported.

Saturday was the second day of a 21-day imposed last week by President Cyril Ramaphosa.

1585436036175.png

A South African policeman uses a pump rifle to shoot rubble bullets to disperse a crowd of shoppers in Yeoville, Johannesburg today.AFP via Getty Images

The shocking images show the tactic didn’t necessarily work — some scared bystanders huddled closer together in fear when confronted with the firearms.

“These are people who don’t have a good will, people who are doing exactly what they were told not to do,” Bheki Cele, minister of police, told The Guardian.

Soldiers wearing masks and gloves also patrolled Alexandra township in northern Johannesburg. Officials reportedly said 55 people were arrested there Friday.

South Africa has more than 1,100 confirmed coronavirus cases and has recorded one death.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
fake photos...look at the rest of the picture, staged photos

same stupid fat white guy about to hurt himself, looking menacing for the cameras, mumble...steal that pump and beat him with it...mumble...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Should have been put in "Joke of the Day" :make happy:?:don't    know2: :2 thumbs up::shit happens::rotf::rotf:

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'll have to try using my face as a cushion against the kickback next time I go shooting. I don't think that would end in a tragedy,

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Wait till you see the military.......

Golden Regards
Uncle