• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Southwest Airlines is Having a Complete Meltdown as Hundreds of Flights Delayed or Canceled in Mass ‘Sickout’

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Not sure it's good news. It's really just inconveniencing a lot of folks who are trying to get somewhere. Sure, it sounds like good news until you realize that the airlines will be subsidized by uncle joe because of the loss of business. They'll probably make more money that way, so they don't care. We will all end up paying them to just sit on the tarmac, pretending to be an airline.
I guess the question is, will this inconveniencing of the public, work to build anti-Refusnik anger.

Time will tell. But I don't think it's reasonable to subject yourself to this sort of Frankenvaxx experiment to somehow, prevent anger from the other genetic-modification guinea-pigs, AT you.

Choice is, quit or be fired. And since the employer is WAY out of line...strike and be fired, is my answer.

After a few pilots hit the Clottery while in the air, and take a few loaded jetliners down...people are going to change their views. Yes, the Fake Nooze will cover it; but that only works for a short time, and already the true story is becoming apparent. What we see now are sheeple in De Nile.

That will eventually end.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I assume the people who are striking are more or less the same ones that are going to be fired in 1-2 months anyways. If the airlines can't operate without them now, how are they planning to operate without them in 1-2 more months?

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
fed.gov called me a Domestic Terrorist in 2013 because of my involvement with the Liberty Dollar.

Now I am joined by vax questioners, parents of school-aged children, pilots and ATCs.

We are well past the point of no return.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
fed.gov called me a Domestic Terrorist in 2013 because of my involvement with the Liberty Dollar.

Now I am joined by vax questioners, parents of school-aged children, pilots and ATCs.

We are well past the point of no return.

Everyone who isn't on board with the Nazi's is a terrorist, at least in the eyes of your everyday jackboot. So be it.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I assume the people who are striking are more or less the same ones that are going to be fired in 1-2 months anyways. If the airlines can't operate without them now, how are they planning to operate without them in 1-2 more months?
The same way Boeing operated for a year with none of their new planes (Max-8s) permitted to fly.

Government subsidies.

In the words of Ayn Rand, in the voice of Dagney Taggert: "Then, the most profitable railroad (airline, now) will be the one that manages to run no trains (fly no planes) at ALL!"

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Choice is, quit or be fired. And since the employer is WAY out of line...strike and be fired, is my answer.

Don't know if you read all the comments, but technically they are not striking; they are preparing to quit or be fired.

Thus, the pilots are using up all the sick time that they will forfeit upon termination.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Don't know if you read all the comments, but technically they are not striking; they are preparing to quit or be fired.
Sure, but...call it what you will; a strike is a strike.

There's union-organized strikes; and there's wildcat strikes...done without sanction of the union. A sick-out is a wildcat strike.

They're all job actions.

I'm not being critical, here. The unions have turned evil...and this is not a new thing. I saw it happening, openly, my 25 years with the railroad. This just brings it to a head, when they allow employers to allow government to make demands of workers in violation of the Nuremberg Protocols.

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The same way Boeing operated for a year with none of their new planes (Max-8s) permitted to fly.

Government subsidies.

In the words of Ayn Rand, in the voice of Dagney Taggert: "Then, the most profitable railroad (airline, now) will be the one that manages to run no trains (fly no planes) at ALL!"
Sadly, I'm sure you are correct. They will be bailed out ad nauseam.

I'm more interested in the longer term impact and public perception if this goes on to cause major disruptions in air travel/shipping. It's easy to label the "striking" workers as domestic terrorists today, but once they are all fired and the problems remain or compound, then what?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Sadly, I'm sure you are correct. They will be bailed out ad nauseam.

I'm more interested in the longer term impact and public perception if this goes on to cause major disruptions in air travel/shipping. It's easy to label the "striking" workers as domestic terrorists today, but once they are all fired and the problems remain or compound, then what?
I believe/fear we're entering into a realm of internal passports and restriction...euphemistically called, Covid Passports or Medical Passports.

I fear that free movement over the continent is now about to be ended. It serves so MUCH of what the Elites want...no more of Those People stinking up Palm Beach County, or Lake Tahoe or Jackson Hole or Aspen.

With it, the air-transport industry will be deader than Elvis. They'll get bailed out by CTL+P funds for a few years, but obviously that can't go on forever. They either lose it or the dollar collapses, or both.

We are becoming East Germany, now. Travel is going to be Tom Joad style, with government officers at every crossroad, ready to harass and maybe take bribes from travelers.

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have already come to the conclusion that I may likely never set foot on another commercial flight again. I'm 100% OK with that. I can get everywhere I need and want to go via the vehicles already in my garage. If it gets to the point of individual states locking down borders, then I will have some tough choices to make.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Domestic terrorists unite!

View attachment 228192
Palmer report is as bad as the Krassenstein crooks on Twitter.

I would like to think that if there ever was a purge brought forth to clean the lands, Palmer would be high on the list of some folks. NOW we know that the purge is only make believe, and of course we would never want to see something like that.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
HEY!! Mebbe I could be a scab for Southwest Airlines. I am checked out in Spam Cans, Piper Warriors, and Tails-on-backwards single engined planes. I could fly executives here and there.

All I would want is $200/hr after taxes, and ownership of a Piper Warrior. <-- That may sound steep, but wait'll some $50MM/year guy needs to get up to Tallahassee TODAY. And he is in Miami. Just call The Flying Pirate (Aye, Matey!)

I am healthy as dang near any octegenarian, just got my eye-test (20-20!!!), and I can do an Immelman in a Piper Warrior, and a LOOP in a Cessna 152. Also can prop-hang and even fly backwards if there is a 15-Knot wind. TINS

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
HEY!! Mebbe I could be a scab for Southwest Airlines. I am checked out in Spam Cans, Piper Warriors, and Tails-on-backwards single engined planes. I could fly executives here and there.

All I would want is $200/hr after taxes, and ownership of a Piper Warrior. <-- That may sound steep, but wait'll some $50MM/year guy needs to get up to Tallahassee TODAY. And he is in Miami. Just call The Flying Pirate (Aye, Matey!)

I am healthy as dang near any octegenarian, just got my eye-test (20-20!!!), and I can do an Immelman in a Piper Warrior, and a LOOP in a Cessna 152. Also can prop-hang and even fly backwards if there is a 15-Knot wind. TINS
20 20? No way!

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

yeah but... Can you do a Lomcovak in a Citabria?

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
inconvenient truth, to all you non vaxers,
thank you for your service Ms Sally Jones Moore

disruptions for Washington State Ferries​

nope, not gonna do it, it didn't state fairies
you can't make me respond to that....................
Oh come on! You know you want to. Even Ozzy sang "fairies wear boots and ya gotta believe me" Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (first album)

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not sure it's good news. It's really just inconveniencing a lot of folks who are trying to get somewhere. Sure, it sounds like good news until you realize that the airlines will be subsidized by uncle joe because of the loss of business. They'll probably make more money that way, so they don't care. We will all end up paying them to just sit on the tarmac, pretending to be an airline.
I get that. My sister-in-law and her hubby are scheduled to fly in from Oregon and for now, it seems that visit will be postponed. Mom's 95yo now and just went in to Hospice early last month and we were all going to get together for a big visit with mom, perhaps her last for all her kids together in one place at one time. The ones from Oregon drove last time and had car problems so they thought it best to go back to flying in. Maybe they will find the courage to drive in again. Hopefully their flight tickets will be refunded.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Come on, tell us.....what's the secret?
Apparently, it comes at a price; we Sneakydickers are damn' near impossible to kill. My Daddy had great eyesight. He had his femur crushed when he was 17 to where the bone was always visible outside the skin. Forty years later, he got caught between a subway train and wall (14" space) he was rolled like a clay stick. Got retired that night on full pay... since the BMT figured he would not live through the night, and they would not have to pay anything.

Daddy died at age 91. Stuck it up the ass of the heartless bastages. He got full pay -- with raises -- for 34 more fargin years. But he died of what will get me: Scotch or Brandy. Up and kilt him. Much of it was free, 'cause he'd go to Lost Wages and play Keno. Chivez Regal on house.

Then there's Himself. More than 5 feet of scars, more than a pound of metal, bones broken in toes, feet, ankles, arms, hands, fingers knees, femur, hip, ribs, scapula, shoulder destroyed, collar bone, elbow, neck, and one tooth. All those things were acquired while there was rapid shit going on one way or another. I've had major abdominal surgery, 4 knee surgeries, shoulder, elbow surgeries... 20+ major surgeries.

We get busted up for it, I guess.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
One more reason for the sheep to hate the unvaxxed. I warned a buddy of mine who was planning to fly to Texas in 3 weeks. He usually flies Southwest. He is 1000% pro-choice, so I am curious to see what he says about all of this.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The unions have turned evil
It seems like almost every organization that attains power turns evil. Companies, unions, charities, religious organizations, governments. They're often started by good people with good intentions, do good work, then are hijacked by the evil-doers pushing out the founders, or just waiting for them to die off.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Apparently, it comes at a price; we Sneakydickers are damn' near impossible to kill. My Daddy had great eyesight. He had his femur crushed when he was 17 to where the bone was always visible outside the skin. Forty years later, he got caught between a subway train and wall (14" space) he was rolled like a clay stick. Got retired that night on full pay... since the BMT figured he would not live through the night, and they would not have to pay anything.

Daddy died at age 91. Stuck it up the ass of the heartless bastages. He got full pay -- with raises -- for 34 more fargin years. But he died of what will get me: Scotch or Brandy. Up and kilt him. Much of it was free, 'cause he'd go to Lost Wages and play Keno. Chivez Regal on house.

Then there's Himself. More than 5 feet of scars, more than a pound of metal, bones broken in toes, feet, ankles, arms, hands, fingers knees, femur, hip, ribs, scapula, shoulder destroyed, collar bone, elbow, neck, and one tooth. All those things were acquired while there was rapid shit going on one way or another. I've had major abdominal surgery, 4 knee surgeries, shoulder, elbow surgeries... 20+ major surgeries.

Bet you make a great weather barometer.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Travel is going to be Tom Joad style, with government officers at every crossroad, ready to harass and maybe take bribes from travelers.

Nice Grapes of Wrath reference.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Nice Grapes of Wrath reference.
I'm re-reading it now.

I read it in the 1970s. Back then it was a quaint fictionalized account of life in a different time.

Today, it's rife with messages. Between when I first read it, and now, I've learned much about economics - and about the New (raw) Deal and how it "helped" the economy.

We've failed to learn and so we're repeating history; only this time without strong families or a moral culture.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
1633992136936.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
domestic terrorists?

and, you know, Trump divided this country................................................
TRUMP did NOT divide the country. TRUMP made DEM Printing Presses go "Brrrrr" printing up fake ballots.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They should not STRIKE until they used up all their Sick Leave and Annual Leave if they can get away with the A.L. JMO

WQFTruckster

Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They should not STRIKE until they used up all their Sick Leave and Annual Leave if they can get away with the A.L. JMO
Agreed. I was using the term “strike” loosely. As an outsider it’s difficult to know exactly what the situation is. I had read rumors of the Jacksonville ATCs walking out. If they are just burning sick leave, it seems like that should have easily been anticipated by management when they decided to make the rule that would ostracize a substantial portion of their workforce.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Technically, they are NOT striking!

They are using up their accrued sick leave in anticipation of being fired, in which case, the leave would be forfeited.

"A sickout."

I was fired outright (4 days following Go Brandon's mandate), and forfeited 40 hours of accrued, paid sick leave.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Somehow I think this will end quickly. Not quick enough for the sacrificed pilots, but quickly.

They get Jabbed fleets of pilots...you just know, planes will be falling out of the sky. Flying is physiologically stressful. Altitude changes, plus the hours of constant vigilance and stress; irregular sleeping hours...and you now have microclotting and/or organ damage.

I see in San Diego, a plane crashed into a neighborhood. Jabbed pilot there? We'll never know; but it sure seems like a possibility. Look for moar.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They're all sick. Honest. They all came down with the TIREDOFTYRANNYBS virus.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Yer a regular cut up which is why I like your style Unca!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
We need this to happen across all airlines and then spread to all industries across the US.
Shut down the truckers next. No food and no one will go to work after that. Once shelves are bare the employees at the grocery stores can stay home as well. These fuckers been shoving their shit down our throats, time to make them feel it too.