• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Space ghettos

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Did Jeff Bezos just let the cat loose? In an article on Space, he said a few things that when read together have some rather sinister possibilities.
Bezos has stated that Blue Origin aims to help get millions of people living and working in space.
and

"The world that we live on is an absolute gem." “I want a world for my grandchildren’s grandchildren to live in," added Bezos,
Definitely sounds to me like he believes Earth deserves a better class of people ... his people. And the rest of the hard working peasants should get the fark off his planet.

https://www.space.com/39957-jeff-bezos-blue-origin-explorers-club.html

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The earth is a gem. We need to eliminate drugs (eliminate the biggest drug cartel on earth, the cia) eliminate the crooked, self serving gov & eliminate the homeless B.S. and we would come close to the world we had in the 1950's
Those of us over 65 have lived in the best of times on planet earth. The gov & it's henchmen (cia) are responsible for the crap we now have !!! JMHO
Screw Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, Page, Pichai & all the mega "new rich" thieves.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Those of us over 65 have lived in the best of times on planet earth.
That's the fact. We enjoyed the highest standard/quality of living non-elites will ever know.

It's over and never coming back. Better get used to it.

Those of us who remember Hypertiger would say we all are now just warming ourselves by the dying embers of western supremacy.

ahhh, yeah. Some might say​