• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2022

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't cracked open a SI since about 2000...

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty obsolete. I looked at their circulation. Between 2016 and 2020 it was cut in half. It's hard to believe they are dumb enough to stick with the woke path.
For their ratio, about 1in 200 people still get the worthless "sports" magazine but even that is smoke and mirrors. Do you recieve magazines in the mail you never subscribed to? The reason for that is to increase their circulation and raise their ad rates. Even though it's being distributed to unknown tens of thousands who will more than likely toss it in the garbage it was 'circulated'. My mother-in-law gets mailed SI.
She brought some over once thinking I would want them. It was all pukeworthy social warrior garbage. There was little sports to it.

Last edited:

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
My Dad got me a subscription in the 1980s. When it came up for renewal, I was shocked at how much it cost so I have never bought an issue since. Just checked, now only 20 bucks a year! Way less than 30 years ago. Subscriptions are NOT paying for this magazine. Who is?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
What the hell is going on here, I cant tell a thang?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pretty obsolete. I looked at their circulation. Between 2016 and 2020 it was cut in half. It's hard to believe they are dumb enough to stick with the woke path.
For their ratio, about 1in 200 people still get the worthless "sports" magazine but even that is smoke and mirrors. Do you recieve magazines in the mail you never subscribed to? The reason for that is to increase their circulation and raise their ad rates. Even though it's being distributed to unknown tens of thousands who will more than likely toss it in the garbage it was 'circulated'. My mother-in-law gets mailed SI.
She brought some over once thinking I would want them. It was all pukeworthy social warrior garbage. There was little sports to it.
From the looks of things that could be said for most magazines nowadays.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
good grief! I wish i had not clicked on this thread! How disgusting
I have never cared for unprofessional sports, I refer to them as:
Underworked, overpaid, drug infested cry babies, that hold themselves above the law!" Ohh, Ohh, you say "what about college ball"
I say "that is the incubator!"
Here in the peoples communist regime of Orygun, we have a useless POS, retired ball coach, getting $90,000 A MONTH of our taxes !!!! :totally steamed:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My Dad got me a subscription in the 1980s. When it came up for renewal, I was shocked at how much it cost so I have never bought an issue since. Just checked, now only 20 bucks a year! Way less than 30 years ago. Subscriptions are NOT paying for this magazine. Who is?
I had a subscription too, way back when I was in junior high school. Sports ruled the day. I knew all the key players in all the sports and their stats.

I was at an auto repair shop yesterday and in the waiting room they had a bunch of old magazines. I glanced at a Sports Illustrated. There was some tennis player I had never heard of on the cover. I didn't even pick it up. (Nothing against tennis.)

Woke advertisers are paying for it.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
What we wanted —

Sports Ill Old.jpg

What we got —

Sports Ill New.jpeg

any questions?

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pretty telling when you have to take bets, make guesses and run public poles during multiple days of scrutiny to determine a SI swimsuit model's true gender...and still not know wtf it is

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pretty telling when you have to take bets, make guesses and run public poles during multiple days of scrutiny to determine a SI swimsuit model's true gender...and still not know wtf it is
Yeah but...

IDGAF! :dancing guy

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So has anyone figured out what they r yet?

Im still confused.

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So has anyone figured out what they r yet?

Im still confused.
We're thinking human based but...

Personally I think this is actually a picture of some working prototypes for the human like equivalent to a Mr potato Head. I mean that's what we've been fast approaching anyway

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
L
Pretty obvious you got 3 fat coconuts, an A cup and a tranny hiding his junk behind a fat coconut.
All hope was lost when Playboy stopped the topless pics and concentrated on the opinion pieces; as if it was ever about the written articles ...

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Elle Macpherson and Christy Brinkley were the very definition of 'the perfect woman' and still are in my opinion

Physically perfect perhaps, and really nice to look at. You haven't lived with them to know how perfect their personalities are, or how they are to live with. Ususally such really good looking women have entitlement problems because of their looks...

newmisty

Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just proves that men can always do a woman's job....

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I always laugh when women talk about "equal pay for equal performance" especially in sport. They think for instance that WNBA and NBA should make the same salary. Here's the factsl: A pro woman runner is about as fast as a high school boy runner. So ok she should make the same $ as the high school boy does. Same with swimming or any other sport we can judge based on time. It's harder to judge team sports but I think it's fair to say that a pro female basketball player would be whooped even playing against a high school boy. Same with soccer or anything else.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Physically perfect perhaps, and really nice to look at. You haven't lived with them to know how perfect their personalities are, or how they are to live with. Ususally such really good looking women have entitlement problems because of their looks...
That's where the training comes into play, if they're worth it.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I understand all that....I'm talking about fantasizing having hot monkey sex with them, not fathering and bringing up their children

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I understand all that....I'm talking about fantasizing having hot monkey sex with them, not fathering and bringing up their children

:laughing:

My apologies. Nice fantasies...