• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Squeezed?

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought April was gonna squeeze the silver market and shut the comex down and the price was going to the moon. Perhaps it's to soon or the only thing getting squished are lemons and dreams.

..."and when you squeeze my lemon I'll fall right out of bed"....Led Zeppilin circa 1969ish

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I thought April was gonna squeeze the silver market and shut the comex down and the price was going to the moon. Perhaps it's to soon or the only thing getting squished are lemons and dreams.

..."and when you squeeze my lemon I'll fall right out of bed"....Led Zeppilin circa 1969ish
What have we learned? Don't believe in what's predicted. I myself only believe in what's actually happened. No expectations, no theories....just patience and observation now. My life is much more relaxing and less stressful when I'm not waiting for the next prediction to come true.

All that said, I'm not giving up. I'm still stacking like a fiend and adding to the pile at the bottom of the lake

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dollar counter-trend rally. Don't think it can continue much longer.
The reversal could act as a slingshot, but trade what you see, not what you think.

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 2.41.12 PM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nobody ever put a date on this thing. Heck, they haven't really squeezed the stocks yet. Though some of them like AMC aren't even gonna go.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Ifvyou have enough silver you can buy platinum instead. It's shinier too.