• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Starbucks Cashier Claims "I'm A Good Child" After Stealing $200 From Customer

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Shocking moment California woman confronts Starbucks drive-thru cashier who admits to $200 credit card theft
  • Video shows angry customer confronting Starbucks employee about a $200 grocery transaction
  • The customer accused the employee of making a copy of her card
  • Cashier admits theft and apologizes saying 'I'm a good child'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3383500/California-customer-confronts-Starbucks-employee-credit-card-theft.html#ixzz3wI4kbuDF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As an experienced parent I'd kick that 'good child' right in the ass

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yup, it's incredibly easy to do this lolololol. I'm surprised the whole system hasn't come down crashing.

Just scan the card into a reader and copy it, rewrite it to another card. Get the proper info and you are good. You can even get blank credit cards and put false info on the outside so that it looks real.

There was a vice documentary on this years ago. People have connections with waiters at bars who will put your card into a reader, they then sell the into to a conartist, they then go around to different states buying iPads and iphones with your copied info and then sell it on Craigslist for cash.

If you get caught on camera out of state there is little anyone can do. No one knows you and you will be gone, plus it's a low profile crime so no one is looking hard for you anyway.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yup, it's incredibly easy to do this lolololol. I'm surprised the whole system hasn't come down crashing.

Just scan the card into a reader and copy it, rewrite it to another card. Get the proper info and you are good. You can even get blank credit cards and put false info on the outside so that it looks real.
Which is why I have a great feature with my CC through my Credit Union. Every time by CC is charged I immediately get a text message telling me the company and the amount of the charge. It works great. When I buy something on line and the card is charged it takes about 15 seconds before my phone beeps with the text. Everyone should have that service.

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
The narcissistic behavior you hear and see from some people today is pretty unbelievable. No way I'll admit to any wrongdoing.
Everyone is special and gets a blue ribbon. All behaviors and actions accepted.
Actual accomplishment and honest doing be damned.
Just the other day actor Will smith was being interviewed. Paraphrasing, he said something like, "If Trump keeps going I just might have to jump
into the race for president."

Mind boggling.
Especially since him and Jada Smith have admitted to an "open marriage".

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The narcissistic behavior you hear and see from some people today is pretty unbelievable. No way I'll admit to any wrongdoing.
Everyone is special and gets a blue ribbon. All behaviors and actions accepted.
Actual accomplishment and honest doing be damned.
Just the other day actor Will smith was being interviewed. Paraphrasing, he said something like, "If Trump keeps going I just might have to jump
into the race for president."

Mind boggling.
Especially since him and Jada Smith have admitted to an "open marriage".
I don't care about his marriage. I care he almost killed someone by smashing their face in
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-will-smith-vicious-assault-charge-shame
image.jpeg

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner