• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

State Autonomy Works

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I'm 100% convinced my state could fix all the problems we face today, given a short amount of time and our own autonomy.

I think this could work for many if not all the states.

We have this problem with some homelessness and underpay in the city, but if we didn't have mandates from the outside and if we weren't tied to the hip to those criminals, we could roll that problem back.

We could keep our own local law agencies and our own defenses and I really don't think those to the north of us have any intention of invading us, nor those to the south. Plus we're plenty prepared if they ever did.

My children would be able to return to things like life, liberty and the pursuit of well being instead of the current options of mercenary service in far away lands or paying half of everything in tribute.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Got news for ya', you've already been invaded by the southern enemy, kommifornia.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Got news for ya', you've already been invaded by the southern enemy, kommifornia.
Not true. They escaped from there, many brought their self protection devices too.

They also want to de-connect from those criminals who control us from afar

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
No state will detach itself from the Federal trough. If a state were ever do so and thumb their nose at Uncle Sam, then Federal funds like the Federal Highway Trust Fund would be off limits.

Don't expect a state capital to give up Federal funding to preserve your rights!