• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Status Corrections part 2 overcoming the presumptions in fiction demur and propria Persona

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Well a look at this material, is more about Lotus's digging into govt shenanigans with the treasuries money. She found where the govt had put most of the treasury under a private agreement with a private block chain company, about a year back.

She was then charged with not wearing a face mask, which resulted in a military style assault on her to lock her up as more or less a political prisoner of the State of Ohio.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Cheryl C
2 days ago
Lotus had court this morning, I checked her status, it has changed. It APPEARS they dismissed it...and her bond says inactive? Is she out?

View 2 replies from Ralph K and others

Strange Daiz
17 hours ago

William Gibson
3 days ago (edited)
Ralph : They shot her Off The Roof. Tear Gassed her home. Is Their any news of Her. Is She Still Alive. Does anyone have any up to date Info on Her. Its Now August the 3RD -2020. no They shot her on the Roof i have it on Film. and they Stormtrooped her on roof. She did also get shot in arm. But i dont know if they Killed her. I saw the Roof SEIGE she was not shooting them she was Calling out for Help. They Took Video Down off YOUTUBE. but i know who recorded it and I SAW the Swat Threateghned them to Stop Recording. Because i saw it with my own eyes... THE FOOTAGE.
Read more

Hide 6 replies

Ralph K

3 days ago (edited)
i do not think they shot her off the roof ,as far as what i found out from 2nd hand sources that she is in franklin county prison, ohio prison with no trial no visitors accept for mom and no phone calls allowed, i was told she was shot in the arm, and this is all over a fu34in face mask when she brought her mom to the hospital, i wish i knew how to get her out of jail, but i am not knowledgeable enough,what a brave woman
Read more

Ralph K

2 days ago
you have the film ? is it on you tube ?

William Gibson
2 days ago (edited)
@Ralph K I am searching the Files Ralph: It was on youtube unarmed on roof. Did they use rubber Bullets. I Dont know.

Cheryl C
2 days ago
@William Gibson She was on the roof at the very end. They shot up her house and gassed her, it was a 7 hour siege. They shot her though her wrist and she shot two of them in the leg. One might have been in the foot. I heard leg first, and that is where she aimed.

Cheryl C
2 days ago
@Ralph K she had a court date this morning, Im trying to find out what happened in court

William Gibson
2 days ago
@Cheryl C Thank You and Bless You. All Films should Have Date on them For Recording Factual Events its so Important. And her Films show Afidavit Reply Progress.