• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Stay the hell away from hospitals unless its a true emergency

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
2 people I know with serious medical conditions have been sent home to treat themselves because of the risk of CV in the hospitals. One needs heart surgery.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Since some us (deleted) only believe, and push that doctors are the only credible sources who know anything about anything, an obvious troll attempt at setting the narrative, take this...

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
OMG, you think doctors (specifically those without the greed gene) might be upset with the current direction of this particular form of "SCIENCE'.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The hospitals ended up being the safest place to be since there have been no patients in them (except the people getting shot during the riots in the cesspool commie cities)

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The hospitals ended up being the safest place to be since there have been no patients in them (except the people getting shot during the riots in the cesspool commie cities)
You mean unless you happen to be elderly in Michigan, New York, New Jersey, or Commiefornia? It's beyond insane that symptomatic and plainly vulnerable sufferers of mexican beer virus could be moved from hospitals to nursing homes filled with vulnerable old people that haven't shown any symptoms. I fail to see how this behavior does not equate to negligence that should be looked at as a homicide. Those patients belonged in a quarantined area of a hospital...not in nursing homes.

The governors of those states are, to my mind, directly responsible for increasing the death tolls while yammering about how dangerous the plandemic is to the rank and file. It was used as an excuse to take away the rights of the many and at the same time kill some few of the most vulnerable among us. Really disgusting behavior.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/us/nursing-homes-coronavirus.html

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I gotta disagree. While the hospital might be a safer place to be than the streets during a riot, It's dangerously full of administrative malfeasance and pharmaceutical greed lunacy. It's like the court system today, all about treating the symptoms continuously, that's where the bucks, and control are, but no true cures for that's the end of the huge gravy pharmaceutical train. Modern Medicine is culpable for the incredible lack of real information and true healing practices abandoned in favor of germs and germ theory, which is all about outside forces wanting to destroy us, and nothing about the actual ability of the human to heal himherself. And I'm not saying this about all practitioners, but all too many, the money is just too damn good for most to resist.

Elevating practitioners medical personal to heros for simply doing their jobs in this faux medical is all too obviously done to further the lies of the germ theory, and feeds the incredible moronity of believing that contact with another human being is dangerous for the possible germs that may launch off that person onto your corpus. The job here is to obviously keep us apart, thus injuring us further. That is the job of the virus. It's the boogieman used to scare the populations into submission.

Yes, we human race have had true dangerous bacterial plagues in the past, but they have always been related to population lack of hygeine. Perhaps not exclusively, but the huge majority...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I agree with all that you said. ...and a symptomatic, infected, vulnerable(elderly) individual that's already at the hospital should have been kept at the hospital where quarantine procedures could have been rigorously enforced. It's not about the patient in the hospital, it's about the non-infected vulnerable people in nursing homes.

On the one hand the governors of those states are saying it's much too dangerous for non-vulnerable people to even visit their own second homes, while also saying that it's okay for people that are the most vulnerable among us AND already infected to leave quarantine environments to mingle with people that are also highly vulnerable and asymptomatic. Such policies are not only contradictory, they're irresponsible, reckless, and stupid.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Everything about this is so wrong it just blows my mind at the true ignorance of reality of so many today.

Is this a dream? Apolitico-medical nightmare?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
By attacking on the medical front, particularly as boomers age/retire, they've(the communists) have recruited some number of Amerikans to their banner...if only temporarily. By piggybacking a made up medical "emergency" they managed to get some of the more gullible among us to accept tyranny for the benefit of "the greater good". Now that medical martial law is "a thing" they'll refuse to give up that stolen power and will instead pretend as though each and every flu season is cause for renewed "vigilance" in the form of reduced rights for the sheeple. Those that don't comply with the tyrannical edicts will be painted as selfish renegades endangering the herd merely by exercising what is/was their protected rights.

Those that don't comply with the tyrannical edicts will be painted as selfish renegades endangering the herd
The mayor sent this from the CEO of the local hospital out today....

"This surge in positive cases is due directly to the lack of masking in public. I have seen the lack of masking personally and it is very disappointing.

I don’t believe it is reasonable to expect to shut down again, but the only way to avoid another shut down is universal masking in public.

The only way to avoid overwhelming the hospital in a second wave is universal masking.
The only way to stop this current surge is universal masking.
The only way to save lives is universal masking

So in closing, I will leave out all the clichés and plainly say, we each have a responsibility to protect one another during these unprecedented times and by not wearing a mask you are declaring yourself selfish and irresponsible, and we as leaders have to stand up for those trying to do the right thing and enforce universal masking before it’s too late. "

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
...meanwhile on planet Earth...

1593111334058.png

124k / 328,400k = 0.0003775883069

ZOMFG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
From what I have heard, and this is only from a few people that said they looked into it, but hospitals are running at a bed occupancy rate of about 10-15% when it is usually leaps and bounds higher than that.

I have also heard of a lot of hospital staff waiting around or no longer going to work.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The hospital nearest me(12 miles) is a complete snooze-fest...a ghost town. Then again there are only 20 deaths allegedly from bad mexican beer in my entire county of roughly 151k...a horribly frightening 0.013% death rate. Almost nobody wears masks...including the cops and most of the workers at businesses. Nobody much cares about the "novel corona virus" and yet it's somehow not murdering everyone in the streets.

I guess the coronavirus just doesn't like our weather of late. Who knows...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hospitals in many of the major cities (cities of 1M to 2M I was checking on) seem to be running at under one-quarter capacity or less.

Nothing seems to add up, the more you look the stranger it gets. They successfully reduced the workforce by at least one-third and the rest are working much shorter hours. Those that are working, probably near half are working from home mostly. What happens if they decide to next stifle Internet connectivity to those people? A planned "crash the net" event could take place which would put even more people in danger of losing their income.

The loss of income and damage, both to liberty and the economy that has already taken place is likely to create a global depression bigger than the 30's. If they tack on additional blows, it could easily go for many years.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Did all those people partying in the Ozarks over Memorial Day weekend die yet?