• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Steam powered Trike Those CRAZY Russians

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Looks like a fun death trap!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Awesome! The fact that he invented an effective valve system without blowing his ass to kingdom come first is pretty damn sharp.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Looks like he needs to find a way to lube the piston (pin and connecting rod) before they seize up going down the road.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I have read several stories about the golden age of the steamboats on the big American rivers.
Back in the early-mid 1800's they were a glamorous and genteel way to travel for many.
Dancing, drinking, fine dining Ahhh the life! Unless it exploded, and many did!

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Mad Max Special, I'll take a ride....

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Needs a little back castor and toe in on those front wheel spindles and the steering would be much better.

Bet there isn't to many snowflakes who could even begin to start such a project.

PS: I didn't do his welding, but it looks about as good as I can do. :-)

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
ya'll need to remember " Snowflakes can shut down a southern city in an hour, northern city just take a little longer" Blizzard time Bitchez...still a nice fun trike.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If you ever met a few Russians you would find them as wacky as some of the crazy Brits, but somewhat different. Russians are not like Monty Python dry humor, crazy insane- they are more colorful.