• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

STEM School Highlands Ranch Active Shooter Reports

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
maybe dad beat the kid like he did the woman, gave the kid a complex when he realized he would never be able to beat another human in the same manner as good old dad did, so, time to be a woman

and
Drugs were involved

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Looking at it from the outside, The mother is a two bit floozy hanging with an illegal alien, probably let the television raise the kids while taking care that her psycho husband didn't beat her. The perp could have been a cute girl if she wasn't brainwashed into unnatural beliefs by mass and social media.

If these situations were handled more along the lines of how Kendrick Castillo handled it I think they would go away. I didn't live in the fifties and so far as I know these things didn't happen in the fifties. I ask you older gentlemen, could this kind of shit go on in the fifties? If not why? I would go out on a limb and say it is partially because men would act more like Kendrick Castillo.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
From reading the 5 Fast Facts for both of these clowns it's clear that they didn't "feel the support they needed to feel" from their peers, nor from family members for their lifestyle choices.

'Support' for a degenerate lifestyle?

According to science, there are TWO genders. Not 29.

Science has this peculiar habit of dealing in facts. Until that changes, any 'lifestyle' change people engage in are due to their proclivities.

Mental illness has MANY disorders dealing with emotions and until recently (Obamalamadingdong) they've always been recognized as an illness.

Just because they are pretending to be something they are not does not mean I have to pretend along with them. This should be taught to every living soul so that when they choose a different lifestyle choice it is THEIR choice alone and not the fault of everyone in their sphere of influence.

i.e., they're going it alone...

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Mental illness has MANY disorders dealing with emotions and until recently (Obamalamadingdong) they've always been recognized as an illness.

Just because they are pretending to be something they are not does not mean I have to pretend along with them.
This is the huge problem in our society today. People have been led by those that run the media (whom we can't talk about without being accused of having a disorder for talking about it) that sexual disorders, and racial hatred is normal, and to be used in society to get our way.

Discombobulations are thus created and utilized to take us down, to destroy us.

Mental illness has become normal...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
From reading the 5 Fast Facts for both of these clowns it's clear that they didn't "feel the support they needed to feel" from their peers, nor from family members for their lifestyle choices.

'Support' for a degenerate lifestyle?

According to science, there are TWO genders. Not 29.

Science has this peculiar habit of dealing in facts. Until that changes, any 'lifestyle' change people engage in are due to their proclivities.

Just because they are pretending to be something they are not does not mean I have to pretend along with them. This should be taught to every living soul so that when they choose a different lifestyle choice it is THEIR choice alone and not the fault of everyone in their sphere of influence.

i.e., they're going it alone...
Slippery slope indeed. What's next demanding support for wonton murder? Essentially the left wan'ts support for all things deviated and no support for things just, righteous and constitutional.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
head of security company at the skool was a columbine swat team member (the ones that stayed outside and let it play out)

officer that responded and allegedly took one into custody has ties to dc, former marine, etc

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
THIS MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! Great FU to the politician!

I saw where the kids of that school are beginning to see the blood dancers for what they really are: morbid opportunists. They don't give a damn about the children or anyone else's safety - only their own agenda. Standing on corpses to soapbox from, is standard operating procedure. People are getting sick of it."

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Looking at it from the outside, The mother is a two bit floozy hanging with an illegal alien, probably let the television raise the kids while taking care that her psycho husband didn't beat her. The perp could have been a cute girl if she wasn't brainwashed into unnatural beliefs by mass and social media.

If these situations were handled more along the lines of how Kendrick Castillo handled it I think they would go away. I didn't live in the fifties and so far as I know these things didn't happen in the fifties. I ask you older gentlemen, could this kind of shit go on in the fifties? If not why? I would go out on a limb and say it is partially because men would act more like Kendrick Castillo.
Well, I most ricky-tick lived in the fifties (and earlier).

NOTHING like this happened.

And we had a border. Ike friggin' DEPORTED three fargin million beaners! Back before PC shit. It was called (properly!!) "Operation Wetback".

We had no locks on our doors. None. Well, there was a hook on the screen door... As a kid, I could ride my bike ANYWHERE and leave it -- and it would still be there later. NOBODY had bicycle locks.

I remember we left the farm to go on a trip to Tennessee. Never gave even a passing thought about lockdown. Just got in the car and left.

Was there crime? Sure. But it was career criminals (eg: "Godfather" or "Jimmy Hoffa" types). It was NOT everyday society...

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
But would a young man in the fifties run and cower behind a desk if it did happen?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
We had no locks on our doors. None. Well, there was a hook on the screen door... As a kid, I could ride my bike ANYWHERE and leave it -- and it would still be there later. NOBODY had bicycle locks.

I remember we left the farm to go on a trip to Tennessee. Never gave even a passing thought about lockdown. Just got in the car and left.
I grew up the same way !! When the neighborhood deteriorated, my parents had to get keys made in order to sell the house. The car always had the keys in the ignition.
WTF has happened to our country/society ?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
But would a young man in the fifties run and cower behind a desk if it did happen?
(*snork*)

If that impossible thing had come to pass... about six of the boys in our class would've run, all right. To the back of the class to get their rifles. TINS. I'da been one of them.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
They did in the 50s with the nuc bomb scares thrown into the population...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, I most ricky-tick lived in the fifties (and earlier).

NOTHING like this happened.

And we had a border. Ike friggin' DEPORTED three fargin million beaners! Back before PC shit. It was called (properly!!) "Operation Wetback".

Was there crime? Sure. But it was career criminals (eg: "Godfather" or "Jimmy Hoffa" types). It was NOT everyday society...
Then Hollywood degenerated the minds.