• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Stew Peters interviews Dr. Brian Ardis. A Must Listen!!

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
That is a must watch.

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How freaking amazing is THAT!! The snake is ALWAYS deceiving, controlling, steering you off track, away from truth.
Evil is alive in our leaders...all should watch this...

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Evil is alive in our leaders...all should watch this want them purged from the living
FIFY and yes,most of us think we know how evil our 'leaders' are. I suspect they're much more evil than that! I listened to the entire video sans the initial countdown' and the guy being interviewed in the video seemed to me to be a bit of a drama queen and rambled now and again. I'm not sure I'm buying the snake venom story out of hand. Also, I'm definitely NOT a follower of Stew Peters, who's another one who's a bit too heavy on the theatrics for my taste.

YMMV and probably does

Last edited:

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
@ 26:56 of the OP Video a document is cited

it may be

in-so-much-as
the string search
"139 toxin genes were 19 'venom-ome-specific toxins' (VSTs) that showed"

is a match

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Jordan Sather]

Watched Stew's "Watch the Water" video with Dr. Bryan Ardis. (I find it funny Stew calls Q a deep state op, but names his movie after a common Q-ism, 'watch the water'. Helps with marketing I suppose. Though that's not the point here..)

I think Ardis is onto something, but not the something he thinks he's onto. He makes a variety of jumps to conclusions that I don't think are rooted in sound logic. For instance, "because it's in the TV show, it must be real", "if the CDC says don't do it, then do it", "if the fact checkers debunk it, it must be real", etc.

Also still going on with this "there's no such thing as a virus" line - I don't resonate with this.

I think it's possible that snake genes were used in the production of the COVID virus, along with bat DNA, eye of newt, toe of frog, and whatever the heck else they used for the witches brew. Who the heck knows. Could this explain some of his points with remdesivir, monoclonal antibodies, and fact checkers he brought up? There are other claims he makes that I think are far fatched though.

I definitely don't think they put snake venom in water supplies around the country and that's what caused the "COVID outbreak". A bioengineered virus and faulty PCR tests are reasonable enough explanations.

One point: the mainstream media is going to have a field day with hit pieces on this one, seeing as people are already sharing it all over the place like it's fact. And I think this is only going to add to the confusion when trying to wake normies up about COVID. "Now you think it's snake venom and viruses don't exist you crazy conspiracy theorist??". Only going to make life tougher on ourselves.

I'm not totally sold on this doc and do think there's a possibility of it being a red herring. Don't let your guard down.

My two cents on it.

[From Brian Cates]

You’re gonna a lot thrown at you as this crescendo builds. Don’t let your guard down is EXCELLENT ADVICE.

Just like many people instantly bought into Maxey’s claims about the 450 gb of new material he’s discovered on the laptop he got from Rudy G. , many people will also instantly buy into “there is no virus, 100,000 people across America entered into a massive conspiracy to poison us all with local water supplies”_

We’re in an INFORMATION WAR.

Psy-ops are being launched in your left and in your right.

Be careful who you follow.

GET RID OF ALL YOUR AUTHORITY FIGURES who appeal to your confirmation biases.

Research for yourself.

Don’t just instantly adopt some new claim some guy you never heard of two weeks ago presented to you.

The biggest danger MAGA has right now is that so many people have detached from reality they literally ready to believe anything.

You actually need MORE discernment and skepticism right now, not LESS.

Be your own authority.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Watch the Water​

Someone may be pissing in it upstream of you...​

clif high

The Watch The Water “documentary” is being passed around the net like a blunt at a Rastafarian dinner party.

Blunts are good. This ‘documentary’ is not good. In my opinion.

The principal player in this “documentary” is a Dr. Byron Ardis, who is a chiropractor and acupuncturist. This is a problem as the Doctor is touted as a medical doctor and practitioner, yet is not. So there is a presumed layer of ‘credentialism’ on this presentation from the start. The interview does not examine the education (not schooling) that Ardis undertook to be able to make these conclusions. There is no real background on any of the science behind any of the conclusions provided.

Propaganda! was my first impression of this video. The sound track, and the production values reinforced that idea. This movie was NOT made to simply present facts, or an opinion. It was made to SELL an opinion.

To what end? Why do they want to push this view? There is no science provided, just pointers to presumed social engineering and plays for emotionalism based on the viewers’ perspective on current events. In this, it would seem that this effort has been to target a specific demographic of people. Thus the tentative conclusion is that the producers of this video are working an agenda.

Yes, Remdesivir is a shit drug with a tainted history & not good results. Yes, the hospital protocols are killing people. This was known
The video sheds NO new light on any of this, but rather uses these as hooks for engagement with the rest of the material presented which is ALL about snakes & snake venom. All this material is based on assertions, not evidence, that Ardis makes as claims. He provides no evidence, but rather states his conclusions made with medical jargon laden descriptions, none of which are backed up, merely asserted as factual.

Mushrooms and venom of all kinds are two of THE MOST STUDIED biochemical compounds on the planet as they are also THE most reactive within human biochemistry. So it is natural that one may find either, or both, medicinal mushrooms, or venom, employed in almost ANY given medical procedure. There are quite actually THOUSANDS of medical treatments based on venom peptides. As far back as 2200 years ago, the Yellow Emperor’s Medicinal Compendium from China notes the effectiveness of dried venom from snakes as well as snails and sea creatures for medicinal use.

https://www.chemistryworld.com/features/from-venoms-to-medicine/3008360.article

Pick almost ANY medical condition, research into the approaches by all of medicine practitioners going back in time, and you will run into Snakes. Yep, sure and certain. There is a snake down there somewhere.

Ardis doesn’t bring any of this up. Maybe it is because, as a chiropractor, he is basically ignorant of medicinal history. Or maybe he wanted to present this information as though it was ALL targeted to covid. Maybe his goal is to push the idea that ALL the snake stuff was JUST for covid. Maybe he & the video want to use your lack of knowledge about how wide spread venom is within biochemical processes for developing medicines in order to slant the information to present a specific agenda. Maybe?
Maybe it is all clickbait at some level. Maybe the whole agenda behind the video is to warp the understanding of a particular segment of the population in order to further the policy agenda evident in covid. The Deep State does this you know. They deliberately pollute the information stream of the opposition in order to come back later to harvest confusion and sew doubt. It is a tactic in information wars.
It would be interesting to view a body language break-down of this video. There is disharmony being expressed between the words, and the face/gestures. This disharmony further degrades confidence in the presentation.

IMO this video is SO much a propaganda piece, that it begs the question of Who is trying to sell What to Whom and for What tactical reason?

One last point. Venom is highly reactive. This basically means that there are parts of all enzymes that will want to bond with elements (usually oxygen, but also chlorine and others) that will reduce its electrical potential. That is to say, make it more ‘relaxed’ and far less reactive. Thus the idea of dumping any venom, snake or other critter, into a water system is silly. Venom would encounter vast amounts of oxygen, chlorine and all the other chemicals currently polluting the planet. It would be very very unlikely that the venom would survive in a reactive state that would be able to injure your body. And, if the venom was made into a more water stable product, by that very process, it would no longer be reactive enough to cause harm.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 12.58.02 PM.png

Gotta say that it's pretty convenient Ardis has a whole collection of the supplements for sale he mentioned in "Watch the Water" ready to go in tandem with this movie.

Literally called the "Anti-V" (anti-venom) collection.

Too convenient.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This "story" has some major flaws. COVID causes major clotting problems because of the spike protein and yet he is saying the problem is lack of clotting (prothrombin times increasing). One time he is stating Remdesvir is snake venom and then COVID spike protein is snake venom. Come on. So supposedly someone comparing spike protein to snake venom gets offed before it is published. Well then chiropractor why not you do the protein comparison, sequence is available at Pubmed as well as the phylogeny tools to compare. Yet no DATA, just conspiracy. Something stinks and from a salesman of anti-v as Goldhedge pointed out.

SheepDog68

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Even if this information gives any of us any new insight or has us considering the problem from a new perspective it is worth the viewing!
There has been several aspects of this whole thing that haven’t really made sense to me medically so even if he is just shining a light in the right direction for a second it gives us something to think about and likely some new ways to consider attacking the problem before us!
Right of wrong having to consider this from the poison point of view will likely drive forward something new that is beneficial to us!
SD

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
@

Why are YOU attempting to Discredit the Venom Story ?
because it's either true, or a bullshit story.

if it's a bullshit story you'd want to know about it right?

It's a bullshit story.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Give this guy a listen... he also thinks it's a genetic sequence from snake venom...

I'm still calling it a BS story primarily because the Chiropractor is pushing supplements.

4.12.22 Patriot Streetfighter Dr. Ardis Follow Up, Venom Theory Originator Dr. Tau Braun​

PatriotStreetfighter Published April 12, 2022

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So, are we thinking there's venom or nano robots or just simply an AIDS 'virus' in these jabs? I get so confused sometimes reading all these articles and watching all these videos!

Give this guy a listen... he also thinks it's a genetic sequence from snake venom...

I'm still calling it a BS story primarily because the Chiropractor is pushing supplements.

4.12.22 Patriot Streetfighter Dr. Ardis Follow Up, Venom Theory Originator Dr. Tau Braun​

I agree...bullshit story

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Dude, you and I have BOTH pushed the same vitamins. So that's kinda a contradictory statement. Yeah, i imagine he stands to make some money but still, no one has to by his supplements.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Like he says... DYODD
He says he's getting a cold sore on his lip... every chiro should know that lysine and B-complex will make short work of it.

Now at 8 minutes 40 seconds he's backing off that snake venom is in the water...

THE NEXT DAY: APRIL 12, 2022 DR. BRYAN ARDIS RESPONDS TO COVID BOMBSHELL RELEASE. “IT’S NOT ABOUT THE WATER”​

Steel Truth Media Published April 12, 2022

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From Telegram

[Forwarded from Greg Collins ]
Via Ashley Everly, Toxicologist:

“They did not share proof. They shared coincidences, misinterpretations of research, and actually lied by omission.

This snake venom-LIKE ( important word that people are missing ) enzyme that was found to be elevated in khovid patients…

Is made BY THE HUMAN BODY NATURALLY. We literally have genes that produce this enzyme.

They are omitting this fact, leading people to believe that this enzyme is not naturally present in the body and that it was rather developed from snake venom and put in our bodies without our consent.

This natural enzyme is elevated in patients who have chronic illnesses like atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and cancer.

Who is at greatest risk of dying of the vid? Those who are chronically ill.

This enzyme (sPLA2-IIA) is actually very important, beneficial, and critical for the immune system to function properly and helps kill pathogenic bacteria.

Makes sense why it would be elevated in people with chronic illness… chronic pathogenic infections, chronic toxicity, etc.

Expression of this enzyme is upregulated when a patient starts to suffer a cytokine storm. Cytokine storms can happen when the innate immune system is responding too strongly and cannot trigger the adaptive immune system response to initiate. sPLA2-IIA helps coordinate / connect the innate and adaptive immune systems and initiate an adaptive response.

This particular enzyme can also be measured and used as a biomarker for SEPSIS. What do hospital patients die of, more than anything else? Sepsis.

Why are they not sharing this information? Why are they just saying it’s from snake venom and not including the fact that this is naturally synthesized by the body?”

Just another wild goose chase to distract & discredit us."

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Eagle
Reaction score
Much more depth here:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
From Telegram

[Forwarded from Greg Collins ]
Via Ashley Everly, Toxicologist:

“They did not share proof. They shared coincidences, misinterpretations of research, and actually lied by omission.

This snake venom-LIKE ( important word that people are missing ) enzyme that was found to be elevated in khovid patients…

Is made BY THE HUMAN BODY NATURALLY. We literally have genes that produce this enzyme.

They are omitting this fact, leading people to believe that this enzyme is not naturally present in the body and that it was rather developed from snake venom and put in our bodies without our consent.

This natural enzyme is elevated in patients who have chronic illnesses like atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and cancer.

Who is at greatest risk of dying of the vid? Those who are chronically ill.

This enzyme (sPLA2-IIA) is actually very important, beneficial, and critical for the immune system to function properly and helps kill pathogenic bacteria.

Makes sense why it would be elevated in people with chronic illness… chronic pathogenic infections, chronic toxicity, etc.

Expression of this enzyme is upregulated when a patient starts to suffer a cytokine storm. Cytokine storms can happen when the innate immune system is responding too strongly and cannot trigger the adaptive immune system response to initiate. sPLA2-IIA helps coordinate / connect the innate and adaptive immune systems and initiate an adaptive response.

This particular enzyme can also be measured and used as a biomarker for SEPSIS. What do hospital patients die of, more than anything else? Sepsis.

Why are they not sharing this information? Why are they just saying it’s from snake venom and not including the fact that this is naturally synthesized by the body?”

Just another wild goose chase to distract & discredit us."

Most of that was all discussed in the first video. They did not claim to have Proven anything. Any real doctor or scientist will never make that claim.

I am seeing quite a trend from some people on "our side" tried to jump ALL over this story. Hmm, perhaps we are getting a LOT closer to the truth.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
stewed peters? Can't deal with that name it just doesn't sound right.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW DYODD

VenomTech company announces massive library of SNAKE VENOM peptides for pharmaceutical development; “nanocarriers” stabilize snake venom in WATER (PubMed)​

Wednesday, April 13, 2022 by: Mike Adams

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

Image: VenomTech company announces massive library of SNAKE VENOM peptides for pharmaceutical development; “nanocarriers” stabilize snake venom in WATER (PubMed)

(Natural News) Astonishingly, it is rapidly
becoming apparent in the aftermath of the Dr. Bryan Ardis revelations about snake venom origins for covid-19 that many people — even some in alt media — are completely unaware that snake venom is commonly used as the starting point for pharmaceutical research.

Earlier today, a UK company literally named “Venomtech” announced a massive venom peptide and venom fragment library to be used for drug discovery by pharmaceutical companies (as well as pesticide used for agricultural companies).

The news was widely covered in the biotech media, including at News-Medical.net, which published the announcement, “Venomtech announces new drug development collaboration with Charles River.”

From that announcement:

Venomtech is collaborating with Charles River Laboratories, International Inc. to help drug developers explore venom-derived compounds for a wide range of therapeutic targets. This newly formed collaboration will bring together Venomtech’s biology expertise and vast venom-derived peptide library, with Charles River’s drug development and screening knowhow, providing pharmaceutical manufacturers with a one-stop service to explore this unique natural resource.

Venomtech’s Targeted-Venom Discovery Array™ (T-VDA™) libraries provide researchers with a straightforward solution to rapidly screen thousands of individual venom fragments, with each array specifically designed to maximise hits for a specific target.

The announcement carries this statement from Venomtech CEO Paul Grant:

Venomtech has been at the forefront of venom research for drug discovery for more than a decade… we can now showcase our innovative technology, introducing the wider industry to the potential of venoms for the successful delivery of more leads, more quickly, for a broad range of [cellular] targets.

…we can now offer our clients access to bespoke venom libraries, potentially accelerating their [drug] discovery pipelines using this powerful natural resource.

VenomTech-Logo-477.png

The Venomtech company is described as follows:

Venomtech is a global leader for venom research enterprises, based out of world-class laboratories at Discovery Park in Kent, UK.

…[we are] helping our customers worldwide make pioneering advances in drug discovery, crop protection, and cosmetics. We have the largest library of naturally sourced venom-derived compounds in the UK, from a growing collection of vertebrate and invertebrate species.

Note that Venomtech’s clients include pharmaceutical companies, pesticides companies and cosmetic product manufacturers. Venom-based molecules are widely used in drug research and other areas of biotech.

So to those in the corporate media — and even in alt media — who are expressing shock and dismay at Dr. Ardis claiming that snake venom is the most likely origin for research into SARS-CoV-2 gain-of-function enhancement or even covid vaccines, you are ignorant of the state of the art in biosciences.

The use of snake venom in pharmaceuticals isn’t a “conspiracy theory.” It’s a common practice, representing what most bioscience experts would describe as the cutting edge of drug discovery.

For the record, by the way, we are not ascribing any nefarious accusations to the Venomtech company here. We mention them solely to prove to any skeptics that snake venom is, in fact, widely used as a resource for pharmaceutical development (and it has been for decades).

What Dr. Ardis has claimed is not science fiction. It is the state of bioscience in 2022.

Anyone dismissing the “snake venom” theory in relation to covid treatments or vaccines is flatly ignorant of the resources used in today’s drug discovery pipelines.

20,000 varieties of venom peptides​

As VenomTech says on their own drug discovery page:

Our naturally derived peptide, protein, and small molecule compounds enable pioneering perspectives and solutions that have proven effective even on hard-to-hit targets where traditional approaches have previously failed. They affect a variety of molecular targets, such as ion channels, GPCRs and enzymes, with a high degree of selectivity and potency, reaping the benefits of millions of years of evolution rather than just over a hundred years of drug discovery.

Our customers have access to a library of 20,000 peptides, proteins, and small molecules derived from venoms – the largest library of naturally sourced compounds available in the UK – supplied as an innovative Targeted-Venom Discovery Array™ and custom arrays with a demonstrated track record of success for drug discovery applications.

We believe the Venomtech company very likely has a very bright future in its industry, by the way. “Biomimicry” means copying nature, and Big Pharma has a long history of pirating molecules from nature and turning them into multi billion-dollar profit centers. The best ideas come from nature, of course, even though the FDA and other health regulators claim natural molecules are useless and can’t be considered “medicine.” Yet Big Pharma gets most of its blockbuster drugs from natural molecules, such as lovostatin molecules found in red yeast rice (now turned into high profit statin drugs).

Never forget that the symbol for the World Health Organization is a snake and a staff that dominate the planet:

WHO-snake-symbol.png

And the symbol of the American Medical Association (AMA) is a serpent encircling a staff, resembling a DNA strand while also representing the idea of the serpent’s venom:

AMA-serpent-symbol.png

World Economic Forum brags about drugs made from venom, admits ability to synthesize venom particles using RNA technology​

If you’re looking for even more proof that snake venom is used in drug development, take a look at this article from the World Economic Forum, published as part of the WEF’s Annual Meeting of the Global Future Councils (2018):

Venomics – the scientific analysis of venom – offers some groundbreaking solutions to health problems from heart disease to diabetes, to managing chronic pain.

In fact, there are already six drugs approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States that are derived from venom.

But with 15% of the world’s animals producing venom of some kind, we have really only just begun to scratch the surface of their potential contribution to medicine.

Captopril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, a type of drug used to treat high blood pressure and improve survival and reduce the risk of heart failure after a heart attack. Its main compound is derived from a species of pit viper found in Brazil.

Prialt, derived from the venom of cone snails, is used by some of the estimated 22 million adults in the US who suffer from severe and chronic pain.

Byetta is part of a new wave of drugs designed to lower blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes. Its key ingredient, exendin-4, is found in the saliva of the Gila monster, a large lizard species native to the southwestern US and northwestern Mexico.

Synthesizing snake venom for mass production, using RNA technology​

Also from that WEF article:

One reason for the growing interest in this field is that advances in DNA and RNA technology allow research to be carried out much faster.

For instance, traditionally, live venom would be extracted from the animal, then injected into an unsuspecting live rodent or fish to study its impact.

Nowadays, the DNA and RNA of the venom have already been identified, which allows researchers to synthesize its components and test out their theories.

Nanocarriers can stabilize snake venom peptides for delivery via water​

In response to Dr. Ardis’ revelations about the possibility of snake venom peptide delivery via water systems, there has been almost derision from certain influencers who claim that snake venom wouldn’t be stable in municipal water systems. In effect, they are absurdly claiming that tap water is anti-venom.

If that were true, all snake bites could simply be treated by drinking tap water.

In truth, the National Library of Medicine has published a study that reveals the existence of “nanocarriers” which can stabilize snake venom peptides in order to achieve delivery via water systems.

Entitled, “Nanoparticles Functionalized with Venom-Derived Peptides and Toxins for Pharmaceutical Applications,” the study abstract explains the mechanism by which snake venom peptides are stabilized in water and other solutions: (emphasis added)

Venom-derived peptides display diverse biological and pharmacological activities, making them useful in drug discovery platforms and for a wide range of applications in medicine and pharmaceutical biotechnology. Due to their target specificities, venom peptides have the potential to be developed into biopharmaceuticals to treat various health conditions such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and chronic pain. Despite the high potential for drug development, several limitations preclude the direct use of peptides as therapeutics and hamper the process of converting venom peptides into pharmaceuticals. These limitations include, for instance, chemical instability, poor oral absorption, short halflife, and off-target cytotoxicity. One strategy to overcome these disadvantages relies on the formulation of bioactive peptides with nanocarriers. A range of biocompatible materials are now available that can serve as nanocarriers and can improve the bioavailability of therapeutic and venom-derived peptides for clinical and diagnostic application. Examples of isolated venom peptides and crude animal venoms that have been encapsulated and formulated with different types of nanomaterials with promising results are increasingly reported.

Mic drop.

So for anyone who thinks that snake venom can’t be stabilized for delivery in water systems, they clearly don’t know the state of the science. Nanocarriers accomplish the task quite simply.

Once you become aware of Big Pharma’s technology, Dr. Ardis’ claims don’t seem outlandish at all​

The bottom line in all this is rather clear: The only people lashing out against Dr. Ardis’ claims about snake venom in covid-19 vaccine formulations or snake venom peptide exposure through various environmental vectors (water, air, contact surfaces) are people who are uninformed about the widespread use of snake venom peptides in medical research and drug delivery systems.

The “shock” that many people experience when first hearing about snake venom used in drug development is an artifact of their lack of knowledge about modern medicine. The widespread use of venom from snakes, lizards, frogs, cone fish, stingrays and other creatures is well known in pharmaceutical research circles. It isn’t a “fringe” theory, nor a conspiracy theory.

It is a biological fact.

Millions of Americans swallow reptile venom every single day and call it “medicine”​

Remember the WEF article linked above? It states, “Prialt, derived from the venom of cone snails, is used by some of the estimated 22 million adults in the US who suffer from severe and chronic pain.”

Millions more take Captopril, and there are several other venom-derived, FDA-approved drugs that are routinely prescribed by doctors.

The irrefutable fact is that millions of Americans swallow reptile venom every single day. They just call it “meds.”

The fact that most of them are completely ignorant of the origins of these substances doesn’t excuse those in the corporate media or indy media for also being ignorant. Those who are going to comment on Dr. Ardis and the snake venom theory should at least familiarize themselves with the state of the art in biosciences. If they fail to do that, they are just flinging nonsense much like Jen Psaki at the White House.

And haven’t we had enough of all the lies and ignorance in our world? Isn’t it time we listened to people whose words actually have a basis in fact rather than those who are pushing narratives to protect Big Pharma’s dishonest narratives?

Here are parts 1 and 2 of my recent interview with Dr. Bryan Ardis, followed by my Situation Update podcast which further analyzes what may be going on with snake venom and covid-19 (also now called “Covenom-19”):

Part 1:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I don't recall Dr. Ardis saying the water was being used as a vector... perhaps I missed it?

This is how crazy it's becoming... fearing the water.

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 11.15.10 PM.png

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
After the last two years, I trust Naturopath/Chiropractors/Shaman healers way more than I do main stream Doctors. I'm not saying that Doctors in general are bad, but they are bought and paid by Big Pharma and they tend to follow the orders of their money masters.

I am also not seeing this a big stretch. If you were to substitute the word venom with the word toxin this would be a much easier pill to swallow. I need to do a lot more research on my own, but I think there is something here.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Eagle
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
After the last two years, I trust Naturopath/Chiropractors/Shaman healers way more than I do main stream Doctors. I'm not saying that Doctors in general are bad, but they are bought and paid by Big Pharma and they tend to follow the orders of their money masters.

I am also not seeing this a big stretch. If you were to substitute the word venom with the word toxin this would be a much easier pill to swallow. I need to do a lot more research on my own, but I think there is something here.

How many naturopaths death count are we up to now? There were at least 100 suspicious deaths and that was years ago.

And Dr Mercola who pretty much came out and said his family was threatened a year or two ago.

Last edited:

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
That fact alone should open many eyes. When people are killed for what they are saying, something has gone terribly wrong in society!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That fact alone should open many eyes. When people are killed for what they are saying, something has gone terribly wrong in society!
That is a HUGE point !
ALSO, when the government, big pharma, dr farci & billfuckinggates are ALL in concert & people are dying at record numbers, AFTER using their "elexer" what are we supposed to think?
I believe the snake venom is a ar more palatable theory than big pharma's concoctions, THAT THEY GOT THEMSELVES IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY" and can hide from for 75 years !! Now there is a pile of BULLSCHIFF , a 100 MILES HIGH !!!

It ALL smells bad, but I will trust independent people over .gov anytime of day !!

"Government is NOT in the business of solving problems, government is in the business of perpetuating problems, for to solve a problem stifles their power & growth" TAEZZAR 50 years ago !

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Stew Peters and "Dr." Ardis have been lying most of the time they open their mouths for two years. This video is no different.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Stew Peters and "Dr." Ardis have been lying most of the time they open their mouths for two years. This video is no different.
Yeah, I caught that stench too!

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That is a HUGE point !
ALSO, when the government, big pharma, dr farci & billfuckinggates are ALL in concert & people are dying at record numbers, AFTER using their "elexer" what are we supposed to think?
That big pharma, dr farci & billfuckinggates are evil crooks.

I believe the snake venom is a ar more palatable theory than big pharma's concoctions,
Nah - Stew Peters and Ardis are just two more crooks. Smaller fry than the ones you mentioned above, but crooks all the same.

THAT THEY GOT THEMSELVES IMMUNE FROM LIABILITY" and can hide from for 75 years !! Now there is a pile of BULLSCHIFF , a 100 MILES HIGH !!!
Yes indeed.

It ALL smells bad, but I will trust independent people over .gov anytime of day !!
There are independent crooks too you know. And no guarantee that Stew Peters isn't a paid government goon running psy-ops either.

"Government is NOT in the business of solving problems, government is in the business of perpetuating problems, for to solve a problem stifles their power & growth" TAEZZAR 50 years ago !
Well said. But just because government is crooked doesn't make everyone outside of government an angel.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Eagle
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The snake venom theory simply does not make sense to me.