• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Stew Peters interviews Dr. Brian Ardis. A Must Listen!!

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The snake venom theory simply does not make sense to me.
But this snake venom crap coining out now seems to align with some of the sensational narratives that have been going around over the past 5 years or so. I'm surprised the Q worshipers haven't figured out this association and latched onto it yet:

It's all a fucking show

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Could that be, because you are a decent person & cannot fathom such medical perversion. I put NOTHING beyond farci, gates & their desire to reduce the population of our society.
To me, their demonic desires leave no options unused.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Could that be, because you are a decent person & cannot fathom such medical perversion. I put NOTHING beyond farci, gates & their desire to reduce the population of our society.
To me, their demonic desires leave no options unused.
No, I can fathom all types of medical tortures. I have a very vivid imagination. :belly laugh: The logistics of it just downright illogical to me.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So the gubberment and Big Pharma have been growing snake venom organs so they can mass produce snake venom in order to poison the people.

Not sure that makes much sense to me. If we weren't living in clown world I'd say hogwash to it all but rather, what I'll say is if it seems to sensational to be true it probably is!

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So the gubberment and Big Paharma have been growing snake venom organs so they can mass produce snake venom in order to poison the people.

Not sure that makes much sense to me. If we weren't living in clown world I'd say hogwash to it all but rather, what I'll say is if it seems to sensational to be true it probably is!
its true Shooti. Snake venom makes no logical sense to me but NOTHING would surprise me anymore.

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Step 2

"Protein Comparison" using the BLAST functionality at NCBI

Two of the 500+ Proteins listed for " Bungarus Multicinctus ( Many Banded Krait ) " have
ACCESSION "numbers"
2ABX_B
and
720920A
at website

Select PROTEIN

Enter
2ABX_B
in the
Enter Query Sequence BOX

Enter
720920A
in the
Enter Subject Sequence BOX

Select Show results in new window

Click BLAST

Wait for the Result window to pop up .

Select Alignments on that pop up window .

Observe the result of a 100 % match.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

So far I have only compared about 30 of the more than 500 Proteins listed for Many Banded Krait
against the Spike Protein( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/protein/YP_009724390.1 )

So far the longest string of amino acids ( aa ) that matched has been 4

FWIW

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
quote >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The types of toxic-like peptides found resemble known
conotoxins,
phospholipases A2,
metalloproteinases,
prothrombin activators,
coagulation factors, usually present in animal venoms, which are known to have high specificity and affinity towards human ion channels, receptors, and transporters of the nervous system, like the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor.

Cheng et al.21 reported the discovery of a superantigen-like motif in the S1 Spike protein,
as well as two other neurotoxin-like motifs that have peptide similarities to neurotoxins from Ophiophagus (cobra) and Bungarus genera.
They conclude that neurotoxin-like motifs are present in SARS-CoV-2 protein products, acting as neurotoxin-like peptides.

We checked in the full set of peptides we got (here we report only 36 examples), and
we identified, in plasma and faecal samples, toxin-like peptides mapping on
kappa 1a-bungarotoxin,
Kappa 1b-bungarotoxin from Malayan krait,
kappa-2-bungarotoxin and
alpha-bungarotoxin from many-banded krait
(Uniprot Accession Numbers Q8AY56, Q8AY55, P15816, and P60615, respectively),
which were reported by Cheng and colleagues.

Furthermore, we looked at the amino acid changes currently reported in GISAID data22, analysed by CoV-GLUE-Viz (update 15/09/2021)23, and occurring in the Y674QTQTNSPRRAR685 motif identified by these authors as homologous to neurotoxin motifs of animal venom proteins. We observed the existence of amino acid variations which makes this motif even more similar to the neurotoxin motifs of animal venom proteins (like variations Q677S and T676A observed in sequences assigned to PANGO Lineage B.1.596). Experiments to assess neurotoxicity of these peptides and of spike protein on 3D neuronal/glial model (“neurospheres”) obtained from human induced Pluripotent Stem Derived Neural Stem Cells (iPS-NSCs) are currently ongoing.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< end quote

source =
Toxin-like peptides in plasma, urine and faecal samples from COVID-19 patients

http s: //f1000research.com/articles/10-550/v2

http s: //f1000researchdata.s3.amazonaws.com/manuscripts/78337/f85c3308-f063-48b8-a8d3-a0363995d6db_54306_-_mauro_petrillo_v2.pdf

>>>>>
Cheng MH, Zhang S, Porritt RA, et al.:
Superantigenic character of an insert unique to SARS-CoV-2 spike supported by skewed TCR repertoire in patients with hyperinflammation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2020; 117(41): 25254–25262. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text | Free Full Text

http s: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7568239/

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
In the interest of furthering this discussion...

E. Healthy Red Blood Cell

G. Red blood cell converted to venom damaged echinocytosis

H. Close up of a red blood cell destroyed by venom… Up close

Look familiar? Like a “coronavirus“

Devil horns?

photo_2022-04-18_14-30-35.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-04-18_14-34-20.jpg
photo_2022-04-18_14-34-36.jpg

Those who are going to comment on Dr. Ardis and the snake venom theory should at least familiarize themselves with the state of the art in biosciences.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
And it doesn't make sense to Dr. Zelenco either:

My preliminary response to the Snake Venom theory.

Dr. Herve Seligmann, evolutionary biologist and researcher tested Dr. Ardis' venom theory. He writes
“I could not find any meaningful similarity between the linear sequence of spike protein and any snake toxin. If a similarity exists, it would be at the 3 dimensional level, but that would indicate a functional, not an evolutionary similarity. In other words, spike and the putative snake toxin might have similar effects due to their similar 3d structure, but no common origin. As said above, as it stands, there was no similarity btw spike and any snake toxin using the standard tools at my disposition.”

(https://www.zobodat.at/biografien/Seligmann_Herve.pdf)

Dr. Richard Flemming’s opinion is
that Dr. Ardis’ conclusions are incorrect.

I will keep digging deeper but in reality this issue is NOT important.

We already know that Covid-19, remdesivir, and covid vaccines are man-made weapons of murder and genocide.

They have been made by the oldest world order of pagans, and child sacrificing idol worshipers with the purpose of population reduction, enslavement, and gene editing human beings.

Our focus must be to spread the true narrative of God consciousness.

A little light disperses much darkness.

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD

@ZelenkoProtocol

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DR. JANE RUBY SHOW​

First Pictures And Videos Of Snake Venom Peptides In Bioweapon Shots​

Dr. Jane Ruby Show​

BY DR. JANE RUBY
APRIL 22, 2022

On today’s Dr. Jane Ruby Show, Dr. Jane reveals the work of South African microscopy expert and naturopath, Dr. Zandre Botha, connecting facts and revealing the evidence to support snake venom proteineous organoids, or…the development of synthetic substrates that are made to retain the toxic activity of snake venom and she reviews all of it with Dr. Bryan Ardis, who recently called the world’s attention to this diabolical basis for the covid scam AND the deadly bioweapon shots.

video

rbh110

Reaction score
its true Shooti. Snake venom makes no logical sense to me but NOTHING would surprise me anymore.
Chris Martenson at Peak Prosperity on youtube has a good video that debunks Ardis' "logic" and science. Long story short - grades an 'F', don't take seriously, lots of scientific errors and poor conclusions based on evidence. I watched it myself before I saw Martenson's review and noticed some of the same errors and bad conclusions. Ardis' video started out OK (remdesivir is bad) but after that went into the bizarro world.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Chris Martenson at Peak Prosperity on youtube has a good video that debunks Ardis' "logic" and science. Long story short - grades an 'F', don't take seriously, lots of scientific errors and poor conclusions based on evidence. I watched it myself before I saw Martenson's review and noticed some of the same errors and bad conclusions. Ardis' video started out OK (remdesivir is bad) but after that went into the bizarro world.
Chris Martenson is a psyop. But he's right on this topic.

Here's another article debunking it. https://wholistic.substack.com/p/snakes-on-a-gainof-function?s=r

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
watch the video

[Forwarded from Dr Roger Hodkinson]
[ Video ]
"They Keep Letting You Look at Bats" - Dr. Bryan Ardis @BryanArdis Lays Down the Groundwork for Venom Theory

"Nonstop publications from the media said that the original source could either be from bats, snakes, or pangolins. And every time the snake is mentioned, fact checkers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 constantly fact check it and spin it to the bats. There's no fact checking about bats. They keep letting you look at bats... A Chinese scientist said, 'This can't be from these bats. These bats hibernate, and it's the winter.' When they did genetic sequences from the antibodies of people who were sick in Wuhan, they found that their genetic sequence was not most like bats, but most like two snakes. Proteins from the Chinese krait and the King cobra... The spike protein from SARS-CoV-2 is most identical to the Chinese krait and King cobra venom... When I say that they have lied to you about everything in relationship to COVID, they've even lied about the viral part of COVID."​

Join https://t.me/RogerHodkinson

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Brian Cates on Telegram]
Recall just 2 short months ago some chiropractor most people had never heard of suddenly turned up in a viral video and millions of people saw it and we got SNAKE VENOM IN THE WATER for a couple of weeks.

Because nobody vets these people.

And it turned out the guy thought Donald Trump is some kind of evil Jesuit operative taking orders straight from "the Black Pope"

[Forwarded from Jordan Sather]
Dr. Ardis claims during an interview with Scott McKay that President Trump is a Jesuit who's reading a script from the Black Pope.

[Forwarded from Brian Cates (Brian Cates)]
Venom In The Water = Snake In The Grass.

A virulent Trump hater somehow managed to get handed a highly visible platform where he could be used by certain people to sell a fake narrative to the Trump movement.

Somehow, in all the preparation for launching "Watch The Water", nobody bothered to ask this guy what he thought of Trump?

How, exactly, did that happen?

Who dropped the ball?

Who's the monkey in the wrench?

Who's the fly in the ointment?

You know, I really can't blame Bryan Ardis all that much. He apparently has a deeply held and sincere belief that Trump is evil and is some kind of secret Jesuit taking orders straight from the 'Black Pope'.

You know who I blame?

Do you?

The people who handed him that platform.

Did any of those people who enabled and elevated Ardis know about his views on Trump before that clip of him with Scott McKay went viral yesterday?

If they did and they elevated him anyway while carefully avoiding the subject of what Ardis believes about Donald Trump, then every single one of these people needs to be tossed ass-first out of our movement.

If they didn't know, they should have. All they had to do was ask him. Ardis seemed pretty enthusiastic about volunteering his opinion of Trump to the one interviewer who brought it up.

So which is it? Just good old fashioned incompetence or are they deliberately trying to trick us?

[Forwarded from Brian Cates (Brian Cates)]
They're already getting the next one ready, you know that? They'll probably launch it at the beginning of May to try to pull attention from the 2000 Mules rollout.

Some newly minted authority you never heard of ten minutes ago is going suddenly be raised VERY HIGH UP where you can see him or her [there are only TWO GENDERS, don't @ me!] and they will then start selling a fake narrative to you.

The good news is, we're getting BETTER AND BETTER at exposing these people FASTER AND FASTER.

Ardis helped out himself by doing an interview where he talked about Jesuit Trump and the Black Pope pulling his strings.

The next shill they launch might not be so helpful, but we'll be ready to vet them.

See, that's the problem.

It always comes down to vetting. Nobody seems to want to ask the right questions until the new sting operation against MAGA has already been launched.

Vetting is super duper important.

Once again, it comes down to AUTHORITY FIGURES.

"Well people I trust are hyping this guy. He must be ok then! Somebody must have checked him out, right?"

WRONG.

VERY VERY WRONG.

Many MAGA influencers just want to latch on to the HOT THING of the moment and get the clicks and the views and the $$$. Why waste time VETTING the new HOT THING? There's no money or excitement or glory in that!

But I don't give a shit about fame or glory or money. I'm a real journalist. Screw the popularity contest. I will do my job.

If the new HOT THING is bullshit, I'm going to TELL YOU SO.

And if you don't like it?

You have no idea just how much I don't care.

Last edited: