• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Still ignoring Bernie...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
they aren't ignoring him here =

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This could be a real catch-22

What if the President can't pass the security clearance process

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Are you talking the bern, or hillary, or Canadian NWO cruz, or illegal anchor baby rubio (who really disappeared!).................... Sorry but this is NOT A JOKE!

Flight2gold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
This could be a real catch-22
I'm guessing like the movie "Space Cowboys".
None pass but their going to save the world anyway.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I'm guessing like the movie "Space Cowboys".
None pass but their going to save the world anyway.
I think you nailed it, Bernie the Jew saves America, but let us not crucify this one....We don't need more martyrs.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Thomas Sowell on Obama

What President Obama has been pushing for, and moving toward, is government control of the economy, while leaving ownership in private hands. That way, politicians get to call the shots but, when their bright ideas lead to disaster, they can always blame those who own businesses in the private sector.Politically, it is heads-I-win when things go right, and tails-you-lose when things go wrong…

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I live and work in the heart of a Demo controlled (controlled Demo?) bastion, and I see plenty of Bernie bumper stickers, t-shirts and other overt support for him on a daily basis.

Hillary visited here last Wednesday, and I have yet to see one bumper sticker or sign in her support.

IMO, this will go down as one of the dirtiest, sneakiest, and above all, most interesting POTUS elections of my lifetime.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
I live in California.
I see Bernie stickers, but, no Hillary stickers.
Perhaps it is more important how they vote, and, if the votes are accurately counted.

I live and work in the heart of a Demo controlled (controlled Demo?) bastion, and I see plenty of Bernie bumper stickers, t-shirts and other overt support for him on a daily basis.

Hillary visited here last Wednesday, and I have yet to see one bumper sticker or sign in her support.

IMO, this will go down as one of the dirtiest, sneakiest, and above all, most interesting POTUS elections of my lifetime.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
The sheep still don't get it. When a career Marxist politician like the Bern says "I'm gonna tax the rich" ...it's just code for hammering that small business owner who works 70hrs a week and makes $150k a year.

...someone's gotta pay for the Berns pensions and free college and its sure as hell not gonna be the rich.

Five will get you Ten our money hating atheist Marxist retires from politics after Hillary gets the official nod so he can legally keep his political war chest.

Tons of Bernie very little Hillary stuff around Chicago.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

I never want to miss a chance to throw the Hildabeast bumper sticker

image.jpeg