• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Still think Steve Bannon isn't a patriot?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I love the Aussies now!!!
Sky News Australia
Sky News Australia

734K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, has revealed Joe Biden's son emailed a shop owner who had his hard drive in an effort to get it back. The revelations come as the New York Post this week released an expose detailing links between Joe Biden and his son who was paid at least $50,000 a month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company who allegedly set up a meeting with the then-Vice President. Information regarding Hunter Biden’s relationship with the Ukranian energy company was sourced from a collection of emails recovered from a laptop that was allegedly dropped off at a repair shop in 2019 and later given to the FBI.

It was a water-damaged MacBook Pro and the person who dropped it off never paid for the service and didn't retrieve it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored - according to the shop owner who said he repeatedly tried to contact the customer. Sky News host Sharri Markson said the owner of the repair shop in Biden's home state of Delaware says when he did not hear back from the FBI, he made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Emails on the laptop revealed that Hunter Biden had planned to introduce his father – the then-Vice President – to an executive at Ukrainian energy company Burisma, a company where Hunter served on the board of directors. Publicly, Biden has said he's never spoken to his son about his overseas business dealings.

These emails seem to indicate otherwise. In one message sent by Vadym Pozharsky in April 2015, he wrote: "Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent (sic) some time together. It's realty (sic) an honour and pleasure." In response to this news, Facebook and Twitter both censored the article from the New York Post, advising they were "limiting the distribution" of the story on their platforms until a third-party contractor can "fact check" the article. Mr Bannon told Ms Markson, “Hunter Biden’s lawyer has come to us both with phone calls and with emails saying, ‘hey, I’ve got to get the hard drive back’.” “This is not some Russian intelligence operation; they admit it’s their hard drive,” Mr Bannon said. “We have the emails from the Lawyer, if we need to release them, we’ll release them.”

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sky News Australia
Sky News Australia

734K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, has revealed Joe Biden's son emailed a shop owner who had his hard drive in an effort to get it back. The revelations come as the New York Post this week released an expose detailing links between Joe Biden and his son who was paid at least $50,000 a month to sit on the board of a Ukrainian energy company who allegedly set up a meeting with the then-Vice President. Information regarding Hunter Biden’s relationship with the Ukranian energy company was sourced from a collection of emails recovered from a laptop that was allegedly dropped off at a repair shop in 2019 and later given to the FBI.

It was a water-damaged MacBook Pro and the person who dropped it off never paid for the service and didn't retrieve it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored - according to the shop owner who said he repeatedly tried to contact the customer. Sky News host Sharri Markson said the owner of the repair shop in Biden's home state of Delaware says when he did not hear back from the FBI, he made a copy of the hard drive and gave it to Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Emails on the laptop revealed that Hunter Biden had planned to introduce his father – the then-Vice President – to an executive at Ukrainian energy company Burisma, a company where Hunter served on the board of directors. Publicly, Biden has said he's never spoken to his son about his overseas business dealings.

These emails seem to indicate otherwise. In one message sent by Vadym Pozharsky in April 2015, he wrote: "Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent (sic) some time together. It's realty (sic) an honour and pleasure." In response to this news, Facebook and Twitter both censored the article from the New York Post, advising they were "limiting the distribution" of the story on their platforms until a third-party contractor can "fact check" the article. Mr Bannon told Ms Markson, “Hunter Biden’s lawyer has come to us both with phone calls and with emails saying, ‘hey, I’ve got to get the hard drive back’.” “This is not some Russian intelligence operation; they admit it’s their hard drive,” Mr Bannon said. “We have the emails from the Lawyer, if we need to release them, we’ll release them.”
Wow where the heck is all this real journalism coming from all of a sudden?

More talk of the CCP? huh what a coinkydink.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
She's young enough to be our daughter you devious old bastid!:blond::laughing:
We got to give Taez a break on thought crimes....after all he just lost everything in a fire. :D

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 9.16.13 AM.png

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
She's young enough to be our daughter you devious old bastid!
Humm...
It would seem to me, at 70, a 45 year old is not a problem.
Maybe you should make that "old enough to be your granddaughter".
<heh>

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Everybody at the top of the food chain gets the post White House book “deals”,six figure speaking engagements and the half a mill teaching gig at the Alma mater. .....compared to what Cheney and Gore raked in that sum is middle relief chump change.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Everybody at the top of the food chain gets the post White House book “deals”,six figure speaking engagements and the half a mill teaching gig at the Alma mater. .....compared to what Cheney and Gore raked in that sum is middle relief chump change.
Are you somehow equating the TREASON of the cabal with "teaching gigs"??

You are stretching and contorting and wriggling at the Plastic Man level

1603050144848.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Will you horny old farts get your mind out of her vagina and get back to the thread topic? The world is on fire and all you guys can think of is young pussy!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sky News Australia
Sky News Australia

734K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE

I am amazed Utube has left the video up.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
here is THE LAPTOP:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"things which can be staged".....

Many years ago, a retired newsman once told me the following:

"If you want to know what's happening in your country, watch and read the foreign news services"

Bear in mind this was in the time before the 24 hour news cycle.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

"If you want to know what's happening in your country, watch and read the foreign news services"

But newsmen are liars. If you want to know what newsmen want foreigners to believe, read the foreign news.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

My first wife was a Peruvian & she watched her Peruvian news. I learned a lot from that.:angry then happy::finished:
My present wife is Chinese & she watches her Chink news. I learned a lot from that. :angry then happy::finished:

So, I believe every word of that, because it is TRUE ! :finished::finished:

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The laptop contains the copy of the hard drive he downloaded.
But it's a windows laptop and windows won't boot from the mac drive. Rudy doesn't say that the mac's drive is in the LG computer, rather that the pictures are on the LG's drive. Maybe there's an explanation but the picture looks kind of fishy withoout saying that they copied the pictures from the mac drive to the LG drive.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
But it's a windows laptop and windows won't boot from the mac drive. Rudy doesn't say that the mac's drive is in the LG computer, rather that the pictures are on the LG's drive. Maybe there's an explanation but the picture looks kind of fishy withoout saying that they copied the pictures from the mac drive to the LG drive.
I know that you can (at one time, could) install Windows on a Mac - it allegedly runs great - so maybe it's possible?

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I know that you can (at one time, could) install Windows on a Mac - it allegedly runs great - so maybe it's possible?
My wife runs MS Office on her Mac, so yes, it can be done.

But in this case, we are not talking about an OS, so much as raw data in the form of text and images, which may explain the meta-data "issues."

Rudy is not a tech guy. He is a prosecutor and a politician, and I pray that he is a good guy.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The guy is a computer REPAIR man. I'm sure he knows plenty of GEEK TRICKS and one that can probably can do that transfer.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
That article was from a time when Steve was still at Breitbart IIRC. We all know nothing ever came of that.. I suspect this will be huge news for the next 2 weeks and after the election we wont hear another word about it.
We all want to see these fuckers go down hard but it's going to take a lot more than talk.
My wife runs MS Office on her Mac, so yes, it can be done.

But in this case, we are not talking about an OS, so much as raw data in the form of text and images, which may explain the meta-data "issues."

Rudy is not a tech guy. He is a prosecutor and a politician, and I pray that he is a good guy.
There is a program called bootcamp so you can run windows based stuff on a mac.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
Beat me to it. There is no mystery guys. Looking for a "loophole" with a metadata blurring is reminiscent of the phony Dan Rather letter -- written with as-yet-not-invented title centering and kerning. <-- Yet there were some people that noted a single -> " <- quote mark on a duplicate made on a modern printer that ALONE was slightly different and therefore that meant the whole thing proved Good Ole Dan was not a lying fuck with a phony piece of poorly cobbled together fake stupidity. Yeah.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That article was from a time when Steve was still at Breitbart IIRC. We all know nothing ever came of that.. I suspect this will be huge news for the next 2 weeks and after the election we wont hear another word about it.
We all want to see these fuckers go down hard but it's going to take a lot more than talk.

It's already been pointed out earlier in this thread that we're not talking about OS boot files. The files we're talking about (email, document, jpg (picture files), etc) can be opened on both MACs and PCs. Let's not get lost in the minutia.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Plus one the Hunter business partner that is doing time ( where's Hunter? ) gave his permission and passwords to retreive email from his google email. 25K emails supposedly.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
You can mount a hard drive from a foreign operating system on almost any system if you have the correct drivers and software. On any given day I have NTFS, FAT32, Rieser, XFS, Fuse, etcetera on my MacBook.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I never said it's impossible to read a mac disk on a windows pc. I was responding to "The laptop contains the copy of the hard drive he downloaded. ", and pointed out that Rudy's laptop would not be able to boot from it.

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well, he did preside over the 9/11 cover-up, non-investigation and fake wars in the Middle East due to the non-existent weapons of mass destruction from the terrorists. I suppose we could start with that.

bb