• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Study From The Heartland Institute Finds 96% of NOAA Temperature Sensors are Corrupted, Thereby Leaving the U.S. Temperature Record “Fatally Flawed"

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1659284367864.png

1659284385053.png

New Study From The Heartland Institute Finds 96% of NOAA Temperature Sensors are Corrupted, Thereby Leaving the U.S. Temperature Record “Fatally Flawed”

“The report observed that changes in the technology of temperature stations over time resulted in many being placed closer to buildings, as well as other heat sinks such as asphalt, concrete, and brick infrastructure. In some cases, official NWS thermometers were moved to parking lots and next to external heat-generating air conditioner units from previously cooler locations.

In conclusion, the rate of warming as measured by unperturbed surface stations, USCRN, and UAH does not
represent a climate crisis.”

@ChiefNerd

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it is fun to look back and to see how advanced the communists have truly become in this country

what i got out of the article: more evidence...people are being shown and told about it...

...again and again and again

it does seem, the more who are involved, the faster this all picks up speed but it's not a stretch to imagine going from a dead stop to actually getting the feeling we're 'moving forward' again has to include the rest of the experience, like justice and jail time and the wind back in our hair...

:summer:
i'm a waiting for the day...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
probably gonna pay for several crews to go out and do a better job of hiding those sensors...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this being reported ~15 years ago.
Me too: And I DEFINITELY remember some of the examples given 15 years ago. Same examples!!

I think somebody is touting "known and ignored" information as if it was new data. A click-getter.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Newsflash!!!

It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Been like that for millions of years.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Even if perfectly placed I have highly serious doubts that you can verify with any accuracy the earth's temperature. Not like that. And to compile a few stations and declare one thing or the other over a few short years seems contrived.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Me too: And I DEFINITELY remember some of the examples given 15 years ago. Same examples!!

I think somebody is touting "known and ignored" information as if it was new data. A click-getter.

Ya, I remember a website GlobalWarmingScam.com and other sites that posted this.

I’m gonna be a little disappointed if the Earth doesn’t warm up a bit.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 269442
View attachment 269443

New Study From The Heartland Institute Finds 96% of NOAA Temperature Sensors are Corrupted, Thereby Leaving the U.S. Temperature Record “Fatally Flawed”

“The report observed that changes in the technology of temperature stations over time resulted in many being placed closer to buildings, as well as other heat sinks such as asphalt, concrete, and brick infrastructure. In some cases, official NWS thermometers were moved to parking lots and next to external heat-generating air conditioner units from previously cooler locations.

In conclusion, the rate of warming as measured by unperturbed surface stations, USCRN, and UAH does not
represent a climate crisis.”

@ChiefNerd

Videos from SUSPICIOUS0BSERVER.COM at least once a month Ben shows what NASA publishes as world temperatures map, NOAA does the same yet they do not always support the other projections.
And when the fine print is read and incorporated into the maps the dramatic effect leadership wants goes impotent.
Both are notorious for giving more weight to city heat islands, East and West Coast metropolis than the Green Belt / Agricultural readings which covers far more of the land mass.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Good song.

Thats one thing none of these scientists discuss, if the earth is warming what are the pros and cons?
Why is it always a bad thing?

EO 11110

stop (them) now
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
noaa is a weapon of (theirs), just like nasa

1659364399805.png

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle