• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

STUMBLED onto this little nugget. Thought I'd pass it along

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Reading this STOCKHEAD article I noticed this, what I call a significant blurp:
"...“In the last 12 months Perth Mint sold 981,000oz gold [in retail bars/coins],” he says.
“At the same time, we sold 17.8Moz silver.”......
Notice the ratio ? BASICALLY 18 to 1 in Silver to Gold sales.
Awfully damn close to the historic value of Silver to Gold at 15 to 1.
No matter what .Gov and TBTF Banksters do to manipulate those PMs mankind keeps close to 15 to 1.
I don't know about you but I found this interesting.
Here is the entire article for your purview: https://stockhead.com.au/resources/...emand-for-physical-silver-continues-unabated/

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Perth was raising its premiums too. They used to be a value leader and considered second tier.

I bought their gold, silver and platinum. It's nice, but UK Brits are nicer.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Reading this STOCKHEAD article I noticed this, what I call a significant blurp:
"...“In the last 12 months Perth Mint sold 981,000oz gold [in retail bars/coins],” he says.
“At the same time, we sold 17.8Moz silver.”......
Notice the ratio ? BASICALLY 18 to 1 in Silver to Gold sales.
Awfully damn close to the historic value of Silver to Gold at 15 to 1.
No matter what .Gov and TBTF Banksters do to manipulate those PMs mankind keeps close to 15 to 1.
I don't know about you but I found this interesting.
Here is the entire article for your purview: https://stockhead.com.au/resources/...emand-for-physical-silver-continues-unabated/

The current population of Australia is 26,113,932

26,113,932 / 981,000 oz gold = 28.66 oz gold per person in Australia.... Its highly doubtful that each Australian purchased 28 ozs of gold.... Who then is buying and/or trading all of Australias annually minted gold coins?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

26,113,932 / 981,000 oz gold = 26.61 oz gold per person in Australia.... Its highly doubtful that each Australian purchased 26 ozs of gold.... Who then is buying and/or trading all of Australias annually minted gold coins?
wrong math. I think it's .0375 per person.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

26,113,932 / 981,000 oz gold = 28.66 oz gold per person in Australia.... Its highly doubtful that each Australian purchased 28 ozs of gold.... Who then is buying and/or trading all of Australias annually minted gold coins?
I see them on US coin and Bullion store sites. If here probably marketed worldwide.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think the Aussies are buying much, just my humble opinion. Maybe I am wrong.

Mujahid

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
China is buying

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Yes but the REAL question is does this mean gold is overvalued or silver undervalued or does it mean squat-all?
I believe the correct answer is complex:

It means gold and silver are undervalued. In USD. [Critical Caveat: At This Time]

It will not be undervalued in the new BRICs + Reserve currency.

At the point of transfer of that holy Reserve Currency crown, the price of gold and silver in USD with be the same as in Zimbabwe dollars.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yes but the REAL question is does this mean gold is overvalued or silver undervalued or does it mean squat-all?
Looking at Silver 1st , and then Gold I say both are manipulated. Silver being accessible to the masses more so than gold is manipulated much more than gold.