• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Subscription bot trading?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone running a trading bot? Your own code, or subscription? In Coinbase? I like the idea of a subscription coded bot. Throw a few Benjamins at it and let turn it loose.

wastrel

rather annoying
Reaction score
Man, I've bet before on whether my code works or not, but that was just with another programmer over who would buy the beers next time.

Y'all are way braver than I would be. I gotta salute you for that.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i wonder what the voice will sound like when you computer tells you:
And...It's Gone

edit after some thought...
i thought that was 'half the fun' in being a trader, being in control, making the trades, being the king of your own future...
while this appears to be a system that allows a trader to trade; emotion free but, ultimately not 'responsibility free' too

"A team of professional coders and traders combine their wisdom to code down a trading strategy. So the final result is a trading bot capable of opening and closing positions based on the process. The purpose of using these bots is they are free of human emotions and thus trade with an unbiased strategy. So they are worth the money you invest most of the time."

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Man, I've bet before on whether my code works or not, but that was just with another programmer over who would buy the beers next time.

Y'all are way braver than I would be. I gotta salute you for that.
There is a free playground to test your parameters before launching with real money. Or you could run an established code.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Absolute:
Good Luck Gentlemen!

:green tea:

ds_mustang

Libertarian, Capitalist, Software guy
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend trading with or without a bot. It's extremely difficult to overcome the fees, slippage, and tax costs.

Just hold and let crypto do its thing.