• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Suggestions on trading boards and or sites.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I've started tinkering in the markets a little but need to learn much more. Started in October with $3500 and I'm up about 28% but most of it is on one stock. I want to get ready to cash that out and play a little more. Just small time dinking around but, I don't want to look like hammered dog shit in six months either. Any of you have suggestions on where I can learn more and get some ideas?

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've started tinkering in the markets a little but need to learn much more. Started in October with $3500 and I'm up about 28% but most of it is on one stock. I want to get ready to cash that out and play a little more. Just small time dinking around but, I don't want to look like hammered dog shit in six months either. Any of you have suggestions on where I can learn more and get some ideas?
Don't know what your knowledge level is but when I was pretty much brand new I learned a lot on StockCharts.com. They are free and provide a nice foundation that you can then build upon.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
GIM used to be such a site. MGGA. Make GIM Great Again!

Last edited: