• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SUNDAY GUNDAY: This 12-Gauge Pistol Laughs at the Taurus Judge

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like my "Judge" it handles a whole helluva lot better than that 12 gauge abortion.

2009 MAR 2  THE JUDGE (Medium).jpg

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
A "One Time" gun cause I just want to shoot it once...It's for getting polar bears off you...no offense Scorpio.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Cool Factor = 10
Practical Factor = 0

I want one
:2 thumbs up:

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Couldn't even imagine going back for seconds like the guy in the vid- just begging for Kienbock's disease. I've got a Bond Arms Snake Slayer that shoots standard .410s and I'm half afraid to pop it off. There really is no need for target practice because the pattern is about 4' in 10'. Some dry practice for familiarity is enough.

Sure there's not much weight in the little Bond derringer, but damn... 12 gauge?

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Anything that i can barely hang on to, barely fits into my hands, slippery grips and rounds that are guaranteed to either twist my ligaments or the weapon outta my hand...yeah that's for me

i won't be around anyone else who's trying to do the same thing, but i'm cool if it's just me

:tex::tex:

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I wanna see one of those arabs at the firing range shoot that thing...
You mean this one? The VERY LAST SHOOTER DOES NOT DROP IT and appears to actually know how to shoot a heavy big bore rifle.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Couldn't even imagine going back for seconds like the guy in the vid- just begging for Kienbock's disease. I've got a Bond Arms Snake Slayer that shoots standard .410s and I'm half afraid to pop it off. There really is no need for target practice because the pattern is about 4' in 10'. Some dry practice for familiarity is enough.

Sure there's not much weight in the little Bond derringer, but damn... 12 gauge?
D-FENZ, that 12 gauge pistol is STUPID. I have a .410 Snake Charmer & it is docile. .410 is not much of a kick compared to a 12 gauge.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
First 5 min's was enough, I like it !