• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Sunday night market smackdown

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Looks like the asian markets are picking up tonight where the US markets left off on Friday. Nikkei and Hang Seng off 1 1/2% and 2% respectively in the early going. Additionally silver is under pressure again tonight. I don't think you can blame asian drops on Fed speak interest rate BSing... wonder what is going on?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Asians have to quit worrying about what the defunct FED is going to do.

I think by the end of the month when China gets the nod we'll start seeing some dollar action and not in a good way... JMO

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Asians have to quit worrying about what the defunct FED is going to do.

I think by the end of the month when China gets the nod we'll start seeing some dollar action and not in a good way... JMO
Can you elaborate on 'China getting the nod'? From who?

I think the Fed would love to see a weaker dollar, as it might take the monkey off the US economies back a bit. It would ease trade disparity and might even let the Fed get away with an interest rate hike or two without breaking the camel's back.

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hillary maybe dying might be hurting the stock market last i heard the wall street crowd favors her.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Asia always reacts in sync with big moves in US markets. They follow us. I would not be surprised to see a bounce in US equities today.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Potential trap door set yesterday since we didn't hit 2169 imo

2097 target still in play

Do the machines take over after lunch time and prop it back up?

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
"Buying the dips" is no longer prudent. Still seeing a date with 2097. Close below 2100 looks like it would be significant

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My theory now is that fomc doesn't propel metals past their recent highs as we'd hoped ,but it does keep people in the market, knowing a hike is 3 months out and we make new all time highs there shortly, which is good for miners

Still not an invest-able market hence the billions of dollars sitting on the sideline waiting for the 20% correction that's coming

Last edited: