• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

super rare token, one of a kind

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
How far is your closest neighbor?
There is 2 neighbors next door to each other prolly a quarter mile down the road. A single modular house a quarter mile the other way but they are just seasonal and ain't around much. Behind me is a full section that I own a chunk of and the only houses are scattered around the edges like me. Across the street is miles and miles of Manistee National Forest.

This is how it looks from the sky. A whole lot of nothing, snif it's beautiful!

zzsky.jpg

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That sounds like to good a deal LtD, why not offer just a strip of nails for the gun first.
Just remembered, I kinda gave that nailer to my son, nails and all, as they don't work so good in my nailer. He gets by with it, for now, price was right, but given the choice, he will try to grab mine if he's nailing overhead.

This is mine...
paslode nailer.jpg

Uses my nails too, as the harbor freight nailer takes nails that don't work in mine.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Will I'll trade ya a can of genuine Florida Sunshine for that token. For that matter I'll even toss in a extra can because your package just seems to sit here on the floor waitin to get to the UPS store.

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Too funny guys, Irons neat little tid bit on the LittleRock connection, guess it's kina rare after all.

Dialbro, im out of 4g so pics don't want to load but i can still read and post ok, just woke from a 3 hour nap sir, dog tired still.

Dubya, i almost fell out of easy chair laughing, reading your response to the unders bit. Wasn't sure how you would take it, too dang funny.

Hemsworth, take your good tyme sir and enjoy that vitamin d.

Also MrLtD. A review of the compact paslode when you have time please. I've been considering picking one up.

Enjoy your weekends Sirs

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
...... Also MrLtD. A review of the compact paslode when you have time please. I've been considering picking one up.

Enjoy your weekends Sirs
The paslode got mixed reviews on Amazon. I bought mine locally. The great part is the lightness. Might be one of the lightest of the air type nailers. Some of the reviews stated that it didn't work good with some other brands of nails. I have not had any issues using whatever brand nails or sizes only issue was with the nails that were not the right angle, as in, it takes 30 degree nails, 28 degree (harbor freight) will fire, but not consistently. The only down side is, it does not have an air hose connector nor a case. Also, comes with just what you see in the picture, the nailer, two clips of nails and plastic eye wear. It does work better with a 3/8 air hose than a 1/4 hose for rapid firing. And needs constant pressure of 90-120psi. I found a pressure of just over 90psi to fire 8d size nails, more for the longer nails in pine lumber.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Smooth is a little late to the thread. Sorry Wanka, but I've worked with a few Tokens and I hate to say it but they are mostly worthless.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Tittle says it all, asking 1million dollars u.s.

View attachment 92328

Was told it could be worth 2 to 3 to maybe 10 times the asking price.
Is a good deal, get in on this opportunity!
Wanka,
Don't know the value but being copper I'd make sure it was stored safely near Bobby Orr....JMHO.