• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

superbowl ratings hit 10 year low

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I made it a point not to watch.
I focus on the social aspects and the vipers in nyc media that use sport to inject their venom into our countrymen.

I didn't watch a single play - but did have it on the kitchen radio while cooking my lunches for the week

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Rock bottom vi$ual $hit! Like processed American cheese, Velveeta for the eyes and ears!

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
yep Krag,

they can say all they want, but the quality isn't there,

look at people mob to nba and mlb, they are still there soaking up the programming

pretty soon the guys and if you call them girls in mma will be all runnin' around in speedos and tutus

saw a play where for the life of me, couldn't figure the infraction...........they declared 'hitting a defenseless player', 15 yds, auto first down.

the play was a receiver catching a ball, but apparently you now have to wait until he catches it and 'makes a football move' before you crush his ass

wtf?

I quit watching

good newz is, they say concussions are down a big percentage,
ahhh got it, but realize quality is down exponentially from that

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I was on the phone with a friend last night toward the end of the game. There was four minutes left in the quarter and I made a note of the time. 8:41 my time. It took them over 20 minutes to play 3 minutes of "football". Watching someone sew would be more exciting. And I played football as a youth.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Were there any new records of how many women got beat last night?
That made me laugh and could be the reason I've pretty much give up on all professional sports. Don't get me wrong as I like sports but get more enjoyment out of watching local events even when I know none of the participants.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Haters got to hate. NFL is king, ratings for the pro bowl beat World Series/NBA Finals.

15yrd penalty on defenseless player was a joke.

Thinking all NFL players are wife beaters is like condemning all marines because a couple of em got busted trying to screw 13 year olds on To Catch A Predator.

Super Bowl lasts longer because the NFL sells 28 second commercials for millions a pop $$$.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Haters got to hate. NFL is king, ratings for the pro bowl beat World Series/NBA Finals.

15yrd penalty on defenseless player was a joke.

Thinking all NFL players are wife beaters is like condemning all marines because a couple of em got busted trying to screw 13 year olds on To Catch A Predator.

Super Bowl lasts longer because the NFL sells 28 second commercials for millions a pop $$$.

It's the fans that are the wife beaters. Number 1 night for domestic violence. I don't see quality in the entertainment.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Primary affiliates of NFL?
Vehicles
Booze

They literally show ads of people "driving on closed courses" following a bunch of wankers smiling and drinking "responsibly".

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
There is so much good, largely archived information out there, why watch stuff that isn't quality? I don't like being a downer, maybe I need to provide positive alternatives.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I heard New Orleans WON:
1549343240301.png

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
What do they expect, the game is secondary, it's turned into a sjw propaganda event.