• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

supplements and foods for health, personal experiences

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
important edit --- the dose i take is 1 capsule of 500 mg. not 100 mg

intend to contribute to this thread for long term. we have a lot of members that are incredibly knowledgeable about this stuff. prefer to keep the discussions rather narrow -- personal evidence/experiences about the substances preferred. also scientific studies are in play

i'll start with a kick ass supplement for pissing like a racehorse -- pygeum. take one capsule and blast the water out of the toilet same day. been there, doing that

the exact product that's working for me. bottles go for around 10 dollars or less

1632775303759.png

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
To cure digestive issues (IBS, Leaky Gut, GERD, etc.): www.viome.com

To ease IBS symptoms and promote healing: Iberogast.

To calm anxiety: L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand recommended), 400mg every 4 hours for severe anxiety. MUST be paired with caffeine (50mg for every 200mg of L-Theanine, or a cup of coffee with two 200mg capsules). Takes 45 minutes to take effect. Without caffeine it will make you lightheaded and faint. (FYI... this is a means of coping. Viome cured my anxiety.)

To flush out fluoride and bromide from your thyroid and brain: iosol brand iodine. 3 drops in a glass of water 3x per day for 30 days.

I have experimented with a bunch of supplements, diets, and protocols, and these are the ones I can guarantee work.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
To lose weight count calories with Life Sum app. I am doing 1350/day and have lost 40 pounds since June. (Also completely eliminated products with refined sugar.)

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FWIW, my daughter struggled with warts for years, but suddenly they disappeared when she started taking diatomaceous earth. This was a surprise to all of us!

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

To calm anxiety: L-Theanine (Suntheanine brand recommended), 400mg every 4 hours for severe anxiety. MUST be paired with caffeine (50mg for every 200mg of L-Theanine, or a cup of coffee with two 200mg capsules). Takes 45 minutes to take effect. Without caffeine it will make you lightheaded and faint. (FYI... this is a means of coping. Viome cured my anxiety.)

To flush out fluoride and bromide from your thyroid and brain: iosol brand iodine. 3 drops in a glass of water 3x per day for 30 days.

I have experimented with a bunch of supplements, diets, and protocols, and these are the ones I can guarantee work.

second that, on theanine. family member used it to help with panic attacks. i learned about it on here -- thanks slv

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
moringa -- me and a family member have seen impressive drops in blood glucose tests. one teaspoon/day split into two doses, mixed with a little bit of water

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

You guarantee we'll flush fluoride & bromine from our thyroid & brain's with iosol brand iodine?

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You guarantee we'll flush fluoride & bromine from our thyroid & brain's with iosol brand iodine?
There was a study that showed this dosage caused peak elimination of fluoride and bromide measured in urine.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There was a study that showed this dosage caused peak elimination of fluoride and bromide measured in urine.
It's going to take more than "a study" to solidify such claims.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
can you expand on that? esp want to know if you have personal verification

Yes Sir I can

I tested positive for hep-c in 2001 when I tried to donate blood on New Years...

didn’t have a clue what it was

when I found out it could kill me , I got serious

basically I discovered the liver can regenerate itself , so I made a,plan to help my liver

I think the liver performs something like 70-80 functions and I figured I’d try and give it a break

I radically changed my diet and lifestyle , started drinking distilled water , and used milk thistle as the foundation of my recovery plan

milk thistle is good for the liver and the Chinese have been using it to treat liver issues for a long long time

I said all that to say this , I have a letter from my PC physician at the VA who basically said I am clean of hep-c and can now donate blood if I choose....the doc said I was a rare bird in that I had somehow eradicated the virus from my system and not a trace n the blood tests

I hope that helps

and I still take milk thistle as of today

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'll second L-theanine. Helps with concentration too and will improve your sleep cycles - you'll reacher a deeper sleep, and may have more vivid dereams.

Apple cider vinegar - I take an ounce once or twice a day. I either mix with a fruit smoothie or add to a 32 ounce glass of water and fruit juice. This will fix some digestive problems. Its benefit to you depends on what problems you currently have. In general it can be good to address fatigue, lethargy, indigestion.

Psyllium husk - this is what is in Metamucil. Its just non-digestible fibre. It feeds your good bacterial. Can improve your digestion and fatigue issues. Side benefit is that it will make you more regular, and your turds will have fewer cling-ons. I add one tablespoon to a 32 oz smoothie. Smart with half of that until your body gets used to it, and take with plenty of water throughout the day.

Diatomaceous earth - this is supposed to be good for eradicating intestinal parasites. It can also reduce cholesterol and improve your teeth, bones, and hair. I take a teaspoon once a week just to be sure I have no parasites. Make sure you get food grade - its smaller particles; non-food grade can be dangerous. If you have some wierd digestive issues or at risk of osteoporosis, this might be worth a try, but for most people this won't do anything.

Curcumin - this helps treat chronic inflammation, and is good to take when you "overdo" it. Its twice as effective when combined with pepperin, so the synthetic supplements are actually better than the natural version which you find in tumeric (which is a mild yellow spice used in Indian cooking). The spice is OK, but its hard to get enough of it from eating anyway.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Yes Sir I can

I tested positive for hep-c in 2001 when I tried to donate blood on New Years...

didn’t have a clue what it was

when I found out it could kill me , I got serious

basically I discovered the liver can regenerate itself , so I made a,plan to help my liver

I think the liver performs something like 70-80 functions and I figured I’d try and give it a break

I radically changed my diet and lifestyle , started drinking distilled water , and used milk thistle as the foundation of my recovery plan

milk thistle is good for the liver and the Chinese have been using it to treat liver issues for a long long time

I said all that to say this , I have a letter from my PC physician at the VA who basically said I am clean of hep-c and can now donate blood if I choose....the doc said I was a rare bird in that I had somehow eradicated the virus from my system and not a trace n the blood tests

I hope that helps

and I still take milk thistle as of today
How much milk thistle do you take?

Simpleworld

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Someone already mentioned psyllium husk powder and I would add Bentonite Clay to the mix. Been a part of my fairly small supplement regiment for over a decade.

great-plains-bentonite-32-fl-oz-by-yerba-prima.jpg

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
treatment for some kinds of warts - keep a piece of dt on it. they hate that. treated two family members with it

1633022770742.png