• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Supreme Court Blocks Biden's OSHA Vaxx Mandate

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
This is all well and good but for many (like dozer99) the damage is already done.

How many people have already been forced into accepting the jab? or walking away from their paycheck?
There's millions of people who were cornered into making that gut-wrenching decision.

How many corporations instituted some rule/regulation based on, what they saw as, an upcoming government mandate and made it company policy that their employees must get vaccinated?

Those company policies are now in place and being adhered to regardless of the court's decision.

It's too costly to turn away from now. They already paid the corporate lawyers to draw up the paperwork and make sure everything would stand up to legal challenges. They're sure as hell not going to now say, "Ok, nevermind".

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
We desperately needed this victory, and I think it's a turning point in our favor. I think the ruling will facilitate more lawsuits against vaccines over time. In addition, it'll stop the OSHA from becoming an unlimited presidential enforcement agency.

I agree that healthcare worker mandates are totally unconstitutional, but at least this allows for a large body of jobs to exist without being poisoned. A nurse or doctor who quits now at least has the option of working for a company with 100 or more people. The entire medical establishment deserves to collapse and be replaced with alternatives. Perhaps the unvaxed medical community can create a new system outside of the traditional one.

I was very surprised Barret didn't sell us out. Perhaps the pitchfork factor weighed on her conscious. While it's not an absolute victory, I won't lie, I am breathing a little easier.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is all well and good but for many (like dozer99) the damage is already done.

How many people have already been forced into accepting the jab? or walking away from their paycheck?
There's millions of people who were cornered into making that gut-wrenching decision.

How many corporations instituted some rule/regulation based on, what they saw as, an upcoming government mandate and made it company policy that their employees must get vaccinated?

Those company policies are now in place and being adhered to regardless of the court's decision.

It's too costly to turn away from now. They already paid the corporate lawyers to draw up the paperwork and make sure everything would stand up to legal challenges. They're sure as hell not going to now say, "Ok, nevermind".

And how the hell is it going to stand up to legal challenges when it Never was legal? Now the SCOTUS has agreed. Seems to me that those liers fd em, real good.

shinnosuke

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
We have Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance. When our doc prescribed ivermectin for my wife and me, the insurance company wouldn't pay for that drug so we paid all out of pocket. The pharmacy was nice enough to give us a discount. I guess I'm trying to say that even with this partial win, there are fascist corporate entities that are still happy to deprive you of your rights.

Kavanaugh? He wrote parts of the Patriot Act. In other words, he's a traitor. Trump was controlled opposition and did not pick true conservatives.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
We have Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance. When our doc prescribed ivermectin for my wife and me, the insurance company wouldn't pay for that drug so we paid all out of pocket. The pharmacy was nice enough to give us a discount. I guess I'm trying to say that even with this partial win, there are fascist corporate entities that are still happy to deprive you of your rights.

Kavanaugh? He wrote parts of the Patriot Act. In other words, he's a traitor. Trump was controlled opposition and did not pick true conservatives.

Kavanaugh was like hand picked by Roberts. Never expected anything from him. Now I would like to know wth Trump was thinking with his picks. Somehow I think there is far more there than we know.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Let's see now........we will need about a gallon each of Wild Turkey, Knob Creek and Crown Royal

We won't be able to see for a few days but this party will be talked about for 1000 years!
Throw in a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label. :finished: :beer:

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
that is what I noticed,

they unconstitutionally kept the score .gov 1 and healthcare workers 0
THEY SCREWED THE HEALTHCARE WORKERS

so if'n you are paying attention,

where there was none, there now is some,
and in time, there will be some more,

etc.
Precisely Scorp, nothing to celebrate here!

While I haven’t read the ruling I did listen to some of the hearing and questions from the robed ones and it seemed to me that the reason the overall mandate was rejected was that it was too broad and arbitrary at 100+ EEs. So next week/month the new mandate will say any businesses where EEs are closer than 6 feet from one another at their work stations or from interactions with customers, they need this too, because the healthcare workers have to do it already and they aren’t much closer to their patients.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
that is what I noticed,

etc.
They f'cked the entire country. I believe that you are looking at the final step of the government taking over the health care system in our country. It may only be the start of the whole thing, but I truly believe this is the beginning of the end.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
sorry to piss in the shampagne over this decision, and drag you guys down,

just calling the ball as it comes in

I would much prefer bigfoots take on it above

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Better wait until the ruling get 'interpreted' by the MSM.

Better wait to see if Biden follows it

He drug heels after the remain in Me imo ruling

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Local hospital backed off the mandate previously. North of 40% of staff would quit. Now what? The local hospital may be doomed.

Not sure what the breakdown is but isn’t it just federally funded hospitals?

If I’m running a hospital and need to choose between Fed funds and no workers (hence no service revenue) and no fed funds but patients and doctors, it’s a pretty easy call in the long term.

Particularly once those that fold increase the demand to the surviving hospitals

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 9.19.38 PM.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We desperately needed this victory, and I think it's a turning point in our favor.
Yep. One win is better than none.
....and had the hag won, we'd have gotten two losses.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Except that the World Economic Forum, Blackrock, Gates, and the other billionaire controllers, are betting against reality. The reality is that many of these employees are experienced or expensive to train. At some point poisoning the doctors, nurses, and paramedics is going to wear down the system.

Over in the vaccines thread, Numbers, an experienced aircraft mechanic, mentioned that the company wanted to get rid of all the unvaxxed, but in the end, was unable to do so because the performance of the jabbed was so low. I think Numbers, and a lot of people like him, will be in a better position because of this ruling.

The reality is the vaccines are dangerous and make workers less productive. The owners can try to kill all the workers, but at some point the whole thing will fall apart.

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

White House Calls on Businesses to Ignore Supreme Court Decision on Vaccination and Force the Vaccine Mandate Regardless of Constitutional Merit​

January 13, 2022 | Sundance | 598 Comments

Not to be deterred by such pesky inconveniences as a Supreme Court decision, immediately after the high court ruled the vaccine mandate was unconstitutional federal overreach – the White House told employers to enforce the vaccine mandate anyway.

White House Spokesperson Jennifer Psaki said the Biden administration would “not be deterred” by the Supreme Court decision, and all employers should immediately continue to “initiate vaccination requirements.” WATCH:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
it was a rough day for the dims, lol, voting theft bill, mandate both in the shitter

full splodey head at the dim0KKKrats underpanties

you know! Mah Dim0crazy!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

White House Calls on Businesses to Ignore Supreme Court Decision on Vaccination and Force the Vaccine Mandate Regardless of Constitutional Merit

January 13, 2022 | Sundance | 598 Comments

Not to be deterred by such pesky inconveniences as a Supreme Court decision, immediately after the high court ruled the vaccine mandate was unconstitutional federal overreach – the White House told employers to enforce the vaccine mandate anyway.

White House Spokesperson Jennifer Psaki said the Biden administration would “not be deterred” by the Supreme Court decision, and all employers should immediately continue to “initiate vaccination requirements.” WATCH:

Funny that the idiot reporter referred to the general mandate as "halted" as though it was just another 5th circuit loss. Scary that one just-us could wind up single handedly costing thousands their lives due to reduced quality sick care. All because "feelings" combined with a lack of integrity and/or an inability to read plain English.

Then the ugly WH press pimp goes on to suggest employers should commit suicide anyway by forcing this unConstitutional shit on their workers. Truly disgusting woman...though the comments on the video are fantastic. I didn't see a single person upset that the general mandate was defeated.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If it doesn't work, force it and if it breaks it needed to be fixed anyway.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Then the ugly WH press pimp goes on to suggest employers should commit suicide anyway by forcing this unConstitutional shit on their workers. Truly disgusting woman...though the comments on the video are fantastic. I didn't see a single person upset that the general mandate was defeated.

I'm noticing that a lot. In every place that still allows comments, the responses are overwhelmingly on our side. I think there are a lot more people against forced injection than most of us realize. Our enemies want us to believe most people support their side, but it's only possible through censorship and deception. The winds of truth are evaporating their smokescreens.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They just signaled to American sick care workers that OSHA somehow has the right to deny them equal protection under federal law, due simply to their chosen profession. Truly historic decision by the traitors Roberts(what's new) and Kavanaugh.

...the other three black robed lie-yers wouldn't recognize the concept of Constitutional restraint if it was sewn onto their ugly black dresses.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
THis is exactly why the founders knew that "democracy" doesn't work and crafted a democratically elected republic of states.

With checks and balances that were supposed to bring parity to the interests of both the state and the individual, for a while at least the best interests of both were about the same thing

Now it's a 110 year old "fuck me, screw you" contest

Yesterday we had a "president" open espouse that companies defy legal jurisprudence and mandate/test/goose

Screaming "democracy" all while in the majority yet can't muster the support for "The Program"

0 gun bans. 0 confiscations. 0 taxes. Sure the tyrants are sending the various alphabet mafia to do what the gestapo couldn't

lol. Send more dudes

in summation.

I'm still standing in open defiance. Regardless. I'm out of the boat baby and goin all the way

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Kavanaugh, the trump appointee who helped get the PATRIOT ACT passed, tried to keep the mandate, not surprising.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
As enjoyable as the sploody heads are, I can only tolerate a few minutes on that site. They are way too far out there.
you ca almost hear the starving cats!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
that is what I noticed,

etc.
Being a healthcare worker is like being in the army. You lose your rights. Because of this many will reconsider going into healthcare. The shortages will get worse. Smart hospitals gave out liberal religious exemptions. Close that door and shortages will get even worse. Isn't it ironic unvaccinated healthcare workers were kicked to the curb but some hospitals are allowing covid infected employees to work if asymptomatic. Clown World.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Being a healthcare worker is like being in the army. You lose your rights. Because of this many will reconsider going into healthcare. The shortages will get worse. Smart hospitals gave out liberal religious exemptions. Close that door and shortages will get even worse. Isn't it ironic unvaccinated healthcare workers were kicked to the curb but some hospitals are allowing covid infected employees to work if asymptomatic. Clown World.
I look for Private and Underground type black market health care to come into it's own.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
At some point poisoning the doctors, nurses, and paramedics is going to wear down the system.
Try to keep in mind; their collective goal is to destroy the system

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you’ve paid attention, I’ve harped on the scum forcing us into a lower BTU per capita. This is exactly the same. Reduce healthcare, reduce the population. It was decided to go this way long before they finally took up the case.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If you’ve paid attention, I’ve harped on the scum forcing us into a lower BTU per capita. This is exactly the same. Reduce healthcare, reduce the population. It was decided to go this way long before they finally took up the case.
This takeover of America has been planned for over 100 years

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Surprised I am.
Yes.

More puzzling was, how they held it UP for "medical personnel."

So that means, essentially, the only medical care available will be from brain-fogged obedient CUCKS who cannot think for themselves, who just buy the Party Line about "vaccines."

And it will make getting medical care that much more of a wait.

That's bad, but it's also puzzling. These two decisions are opposite. What, did they just cut the baby in two? How can they justify THAT with law or legal precedent?

I guess they no longer care that it's obvious the SCOTUS is as corrupt now as the FBI.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It won't stop until the dollar collapses - until the CTL-P and payments to Pfizer/CCP, no longer matter.

That's not an unlikely scenario, and not that far away, IMHO.

Trouble is, of course, the associated damage and collapse...Mad Max time.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yes.

More puzzling was, how they held it UP for "medical personnel."

So that means, essentially, the only medical care available will be from brain-fogged obedient CUCKS who cannot think for themselves, who just buy the Party Line about "vaccines."

And it will make getting medical care that much more of a wait.

That's bad, but it's also puzzling. These two decisions are opposite. What, did they just cut the baby in two? How can they justify THAT with law or legal precedent?

I guess they no longer care that it's obvious the SCOTUS is as corrupt now as the FBI.
I can't see how SCOTUS can make that ruling without violating equal protection under the law statutes. This decision flies directly in the face of that! Agree SCOTUS is as corrupt as the 2020 election was

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
This takeover of America has been planned for over 100 years
There have been those wanting to overthrow America from the day the Declaration was signed.

As is always the case. There are always malcontents and opportunists. Hamilton and Burr...Hamilton is now made out to be the hero; and probably he was the more-honorable man in that mess. But Hamilton with his desire of a Central Bank to manage the subjects through money; and Burr, with his delusions of grandeur and desire to become a sort of emperor of Louisiana Territory...just as bad.

This was 50 years before the day Karl Marx took his 12th libation of whiskey and wrote his Manifesto.

The trouble today is that the rotters, wreckers and revolutionaries have such a following. Because we've become a leisure-oriented society that nonetheless is socially sick. Easy necessities, yet social toxins...grows malcontents, who're likely to follow some Pied Piper or other into Revolution.