• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Surf's Up In China!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

1593388443201.png

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That last video was really pretty good. I had not heard of anything about Chinese Flooding. But problems at this dam are a big deal. That thing looks awful and those kinks are no beuno.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I really feel sorry for the Chinese people. The communist party in China is more concerned with saving face than they are with protecting the lives of the people in China.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I do NOT feel sorry for a people who outnumber their leaders MILLIONS to one. And they just let it all happen.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I do NOT feel sorry for a people who outnumber their leaders MILLIONS to one. And they just let it all happen.
So much about Chinese culture disgusts me that I can't really feel sorry for them

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The brainwash is more complete over there. The culture is vastly different.

I understand your points of view. I share them for certain areas of the good ole u. S. of A. Where people should know better.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Brainwash coupled with absolute aggression against anyone / everyone who 'speaks out against the leader' is a set of obstacles that are very difficult to overcome

Spies everywhere...literally there might not be any establishment, a bar for instance, where any Chinese Patriots can assemble, and create their movement...

Hong Kong doesn't have the absolute aggression, yet, but the 'virus' was extremely effective, for a while, in stopping the street gatherings...and i've read some 'gathering' leaders have been made to 'disappear', idk that to be true but it makes sense as a 'play' by the Chinese .gov against the 'gatherers'

it's not often i'll join in and wanna blame the sheep for being too lazy to 'stand up' for themselves because, the 'reward' for them, after all, IS basic survival by capitulation...meaning they're not killed right away for standing up for themselves...

it's a fluid-choice of mine to think this way, but it's honest

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This may be a relevant and interesting interview. A Chinese Lady who left on a student visa and talks a little bit about the situation from their viewpoint. She also calls out Americans for being un-American wimps anymore. It's only about the first 10-15 mins.

https://www.freetalklive.com/podcast/2020-06-27