• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Swamp Draining Progress

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That doesn't make me a bad person, does it.....

"It’s time for a NATIONAL EMERGENCY conversation"

Do you really think another conversation with the leftists will produce anything positive?
No, just demonstrates that you talk a good game but when push comes to shove you really ain't doing anything.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

=And so it begins. The take down of Fake News==

Today, Attorneys Lin Wood and Todd McMurtry filed their first lawsuit on behalf of Nicholas Sandmann against The Washington Post. The lawsuit filed is included below.

“The suit seeks $250 million in both compensatory and punitive damages,” the announcement states. “Lin and Todd will continue to bring wrongdoers before the court to seek damages in compensation for the harm so many have done to the Sandmann family. This is only the beginning.”

More:

https://breaking911.com/breaking-nick-sandmann-sues-washington-post-for-250-million-this-is-only-the-beginning/?onesignal_site_push_notification

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You post enough shit here for both of us so yeah, compared to you I'm not doing anything
I do a lot more than just post stuff online. I actually talk with my politicians and as posted in the past, hit the streets in protest, write and pass joint resolutions condemning the Communist Regime, pass proclamations and more.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I do a lot more than just post stuff online. I actually talk with my politicians and as posted in the past, hit the streets in protest, write and pass joint resolutions condemning the Communist Regime, pass proclamations and more.
Then you're wasting your time. If you think politicians give a rat's ass about what you tell them, you're not nearly as bright as I thought you were! Do you really think protesting, signing petitions and passing proclamations (what ever the fuck that is) gets you anywhere? Son....I like you so i'm going to give you a free piece of advice:
Stay frosty and don't be afraid of questioning everything.
You have a good heart, you're just a bit too passionately defensive once in a while

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Then you're wasting your time. If you think politicians give a rat's ass about what you tell them, you're not nearly as bright as I thought you were! Do you really think protesting, signing petitions and passing proclamations (what ever the fuck that is) gets you anywhere? Son....I like you so i'm going to give you a free piece of advice:
Stay frosty and don't be afraid of questioning everything.
You have a good heart, you're just a bit too passionately defensive once in a while
You really do have a knack for only seeing things from your perspective. I'll remain passionate and committed till I'm dead.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You really do have a knack for only seeing things from your perspective. I'll remain passionate and committed till I'm dead.
I trust I'll always be much more objective than you. One day, after a successful battle, you and I may look back and chuckle about these days while hoisting an adult beverage!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Sotiri Dimpinoudis
‏ @sotiridi
9s9 seconds ago

#Breaking: Some Ten Thousand of Pro Maduro privileged people gathered on the Angostura Bridge with the @dcabellor party. Celebrating at an concert to not let Humanitarian aid pass on Saturday to the people suffering in #Venezuela, claiming the concert is for freedom…

https://twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1098308765638643712

THIS PEOPLE ARE SICK

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1098313862233903105

Walt Disney has pulled its ad spending from YouTube after a blogger detailed how comments were being used to facilitate a “soft-core pedophilia ring” - Bloomberg

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
BOOM! Bitch is going down!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When confronted about her &quot;modern day lynching&quot; tweet, Kamala&#39;s damage-control was so bad, Fox News had to cut-away for her... <a href="https://t.co/F2ebsxB7Mz">pic.twitter.com/F2ebsxB7Mz</a></p>&mdash; M3thods (@M2Madness) <a href=" ">February 18, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This is fire. Can't embed.

All the narrative are belong to Patriots now.

https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/status/1083563262724186112

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

https://newspunch.com/man-refuses-pay-taxes-abortion-is-defunded-wins-court-victory/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Klobuchar Consulted Clinton Before Announcing Run
Funny How Birds Of A Feather, Always Flock Together

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/4034005-klobuchar-consulted-clinton-before-announcing-run/?fbclid=IwAR3Cz4-lYFpw4i-_M6NWSBXTKuRbXnIXQIfmD1rROOCJM5maxF8xlDpgijw

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

KEK
https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1098795265824153600

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

>>5322493

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1098808114994864129

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

France's Jewish Elite Demand Yellow Vests Be Shut Down
It was fun while it lasted.

https://twitter.com/RussiaInsider/status/1098577342421643265

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/431062-new-jersey-senate-passes-bill-that-would-keep-trump-off-2020-ballot

NJ Senate passes bill that would keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns

This… this caaaan't be legal/constitutional.

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Another deceptive headline. Reading the story reveals that his win had nothing whatsoever to do with abortion or planned parenthood, but rather that he didn't conceal his income as IRS had charged. I expect the libs to do this struff because of their low intelligence level. I'm assuming whoever is behind this story is politically conservative, and I hate to see them stoop to the same low level as the libs.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A teen was told her MAGA hat violates school code. She’s fighting back.

A politically active Clovis North student is told she can't wear her "Make American Great Again" hat on campus. She's now challenging the school district's decision, saying her first amendment right is being violated.

"How does being a patriot in trying to show pride in your country, how is that inappropriate?"

Clovis North senior, Maddie Mueller doesn't shy away from sharing her political views or wardrobe. She is a member of the "Valley Patriots." the group asked their members to wear their maga hats on Februaury 20th. Maddie was told she couldn't on campus, so she asked if she could wear any trump hat with school colors on it, she says she was told no, citing the dress code.

"To my knowledge Trump is not a logo it's a last name, it's just our President, you can't claim the President is a logo, sports team or affiliated with any gang."

The Clovis Unified School District's dress code does not specify if political hats or shirts are allowed.

"Bottom line for us is the dress code is for kids to feel safe at school and free of distractions so they can focus on learning." said CUSD spokesperson, Kelly Avants.

"Here we are closer to shouting fire in a crowded theater."

Former federal district judge Oliver Wanger says the student's first amendment right is being stripped but the district may have the right to do so.

"If the hat is something that could invoke violence or invoke controversy, then for the sake of the safety for students the school is in their legal right."

https://www.yourcentralvalley.com/news/clovis-north-student-challenges-cusd-over-not-being-allowed-to-wear-a-maga-hat/1798184003

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Americans Gather For National Day Of Mourning Saturday Over New York Infanticide Law

FEBRUARY 22, 2019 By Theresa Bonopartis

This coming Saturday, you just may see many women and men across the country wearing black. You also may find some businesses closed and others not so crowded. These are direct results of the call-in opposition to New York’s Reproductive Health Act.

On February 23, a national day of mourning has been declared in opposition to the extreme legislation that now allows abortion up to the moment of birth, as well as stripping protections for those babies born alive as a result of the procedure or killed in the womb as a result of a violent act.

The main event of the national day of mourning will take place in the Empire State Plaza Convention Center in Albany, New York, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., but many other events are being held throughout the nation in an effort to stir the hearts of America in opposition to this extreme legislation, and to make reparation to God through prayer and fasting.

The organizers of the event have called for people to wear black, refrain from shopping, and close their businesses.

“We invite you,” the official site says,” to gather, worship, and pray with us February 23rd. Right underneath the statehouse of New York, where the gruesome infanticide law was signed and celebrated, we will give the preborn the solidarity they deserve. This will be a time of mourning and repentance on behalf of our nation’s sins. Wear black and bring as many people as you can.”

In the past few weeks, we would be hard-pressed to think of a day where abortion was not front and center in the news. While it is great to see this event taking place, we also need to keep in mind another group of people. The reality is, with 60 million abortions in our country since the passage of Roe v. Wade in 1973, countless numbers of women are suffering, often in silence with no one else even knowing about their abortion.

For many, this time triggers deep trauma. Feelings of shame, guilt, and regret are often overwhelming as they face the realization of what they have done. Many were not told the truth of the development of their child or the procedure. And legislation to ensure the choice to see a sonogram before aborting, a choice they certainly should have, is still being fought by many pro-abortion groups like NARAL and Planned Parenthood. So much for trusting women.

As we expose the truth of the horror of abortion, we also need to offer compassion to those who have been there by providing the necessary help to heal. There is no doubt abortion has affected our society on countless levels, not to mention individually, and in relationships and families. We are a nation in need of healing.

Countless numbers of people chose to terminate a pregnancy under difficult circumstances. Although abortion is never the answer, we need to let them know hope and healing is available for those living in that pain.

Abortion is a lifelong decision, something that will be carried in this life by the mere realization of the absence of someone who should have been. The lies and deceit of the abortion movement have made what they portray as a solution a living hell for millions of women and men. Thankfully, many resources are now available for those seeking help, and many women and men have walked through that healing and are ready to assist those who come forward.

For many women and men, a day does not go by when they do not think of the child they aborted. The thought of their child is deeply etched into their memory, and will be for the rest of their lives. Let us not only mourn the unborn but these mothers and fathers as well, because the truth is, for millions of Americans every day is a day of mourning.

http://thefederalist.com/2019/02/22/americans-gather-national-day-mourning-saturday-new-york-infanticide-law/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Kim Jong Un Is Traveling to His Second Summit With President Trump in Vietnam

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un began a train journey to Vietnam on Saturday for a summit with President Donald Trump, Russia’s TASS news agency reported, citing an unidentified diplomatic official.

Kim is due to meet Trump this week in Hanoi for their second summit after a meeting in June in Singapore, where they agreed to work toward the “complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.” Progress has sputtered since then, with critics saying the statement failed to spell out how to achieve its key goals.

Trump will meet with Kim one-on-one in Hanoi for a meal and have lengthier negotiations over North Korea’s nuclear ambitions, where they will be joined by aides, U.S. officials said.

On the trip to the Singapore summit, he flew from Pyongyang on a Chinese state-owned airplane two days ahead of the event instead of using a plane from North Korea’s state carrier, which has been banned from some regions due to safety concerns. It was his farthest foray from home since taking office in 2011.

For his rail trips, Kim travels on a heavily fortified train equipped with luxury carriages that plod along the tracks at slow speeds due to its weight and construction. A train journey to Hanoi could take two days or more, and include a lengthy car trip from the Vietnam-China border.

The 35-year-old leader’s visit to Vietnam would be the first of a North Korean leader to the country in more than a half century. His grandfather and state founder, Kim Il Sung, last visited in 1964.

http://time.com/5535967/kim-jong-un-train-second-summit-vietnam/

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BOOM: Trump Just Wiped Planned Parenthood Of $286 Million With The Stroke Of His Pen

The Trump administration issued a rule Friday barring Planned Parenthood and other groups that offer abortions or abortion referrals from participating in the $286 million federal family planning program.

Per the Post, critics of the mandate say it indirectly defunds Planned Parenthood, which provides general health care and STD treatment in addition to abortion services. The Title X program mostly serves low-income women. Supporters of the rule and antiabortion groups, like the the Susan B. Anthony List, say it will “disentangle taxpayers” from Planned Parenthood.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/boom-trump-targets-planned-parenthood-60-billion-pulled-with-the-stroke-of-his-pen/?utm_source=realjack&utm_medium=twitter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2019/2019R/Bills/HR1022.pdf

Hi all,

We started to contact our state representatives in last August and hoping we can have a state resolution to condemning organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners in China and to alert Arkansas people not traveling to China.

Representative Sullivan from Jonesboro, introduced the resolution in January and it was passed unanimously in 2/12.

please see above link.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Federal judge dismisses climate change lawsuit against Trump administration

Judge rules that the court does not have 'the authority to direct national environmental policy'

A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit brought by two Pennsylvania boys and an environmental group against the Trump administration, Reuters reported. The lawsuit claimed that the federal government had violated the plaintiffs' constitutional rights by rolling back environmental regulations related to climate change.

U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond in Philadelphia ruled that the court doesn't have "the authority to direct national environmental policy."

The lawsuit, Clean Air Council v. United States, was filed in November 2017 when the two boys were 7 and 11.

The lawsuit alleged that the younger boy "suffers from severe allergies" that are "directly impacted by the climate" and the older boy "experiences anxiety" about climate change and suffers from asthma that "is exacerbated by climate change."

Diamond said that the Constitution does not guarantee "life-sustaining climate system," which the Clean Air Council claimed was a due process violation.

"Plaintiffs' disagreement with defendants is a policy debate best left to the political process," Diamond wrote in his ruling. "Because I have neither the authority nor the inclination to assume control of the Executive Branch, I will grant defendants' motion."

The judge dismissed the complaint on grounds that it lacked standing to sue the federal government.

What did the Clean Air Council say?

Joseph Minott, executive director of the Clean Air Council, said the organization would be reviewing its next steps with its lawyers, according to Climate Liability News.

The Trump administration continues to rely on junk science to implement reckless climate change policies in the face of indisputable U.S. and international scientific consensus. For decades, the U.S. government has acknowledged that climate change presents a clear and present danger to life, and represents an urgent and potentially irreversible threat to human societies and the planet. These acts of deliberate indifference are increasing U.S. contributions to climate change, thereby increasing the frequency and intensity of its life-threatening effects, and violating our constitutional rights.

"We are troubled that the opinion states the federal government 'do[es] not produce greenhouse gases' and that 'climate change is the creation of those that pollute the air, not the Government,'" Minott added. "These statements are both irrelevant to our claims and factually incorrect."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/judge-dismisses-climate-suit-against-trump-administration

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++