• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Swamp Draining Progress

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
EXCLUSIVE – NSA Whistleblower: Page FISA Warrant Likely a Gateway to Spy on Entire Trump Campaign

The Obama-era FISA warrant obtained to monitor the communications of Carter Page was most likely utilized as a gateway to spy on the rest of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, contended William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower. The same warrant against Page technically could also have been used to legally justify collecting data on the Republican National Committee (RNC) or the leadership of the Republican Party, Binney said. Binney was an architect of the NSA’s surveillance program. He became a famed whistleblower when he resigned on October 31, 2001 after spending more than 30 years with the agency. He was speaking during an interview that aired Sunday on this reporter’s weekend talk radio show, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Binney referred to measures put into place by President Obama in January 2014 that restrict the NSA to collecting data on individuals that are only two steps removed from a target being monitored. He explained that if Page had called anyone from the Trump campaign or the RNC, the NSA could legally have spied not only on that second individual but on others called by the second person.

Stated Binney: “If you get a warrant on say Carter Page and for example he has a call or an email to the Republican National Committee or anybody in the Trump campaign, that warrant then allows them to go out two degrees from the RNC to everybody associated with the RNC and from anyone from the Trump campaign to anyone they are associated with.”“So effectively what that means is that they had the ability to basically spy on anybody,” he said. “They could spy on everybody on the Republican National Committee or everybody in the Trump campaign.” “Not only could they collect all the data on that second person but all of the data content as well as metadata on anybody that he talks to,” Binney added.

In late October 2016, then-FBI director James Comey signed the first of three successful FISA applications to obtain warrants to spy on Page, the American financial consultant who was tangentially associated with the campaign as an adviser. The second and third were renewal applications since a FISA warrant must be renewed every 90 days. All three applications reportedly cited as key evidence against Page the largely-discredited dossier produced by the controversial Fusion GPS firm which was paid for its anti-Trump work by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the Democratic National Committee via the Perkins Coie law firm. According to Republican House characterizations, the FISA applications signed by Comey withheld key information raising questions about the dossier, including that it was financed by Clinton and the DNC and had known credibility issues.

Binney argued that the warrant on Page was likely used to “legitimize” and “justify”spying on the entire Trump campaign. “That’s why they want to hide the FISA request and all of the justification and affidavits that they filed to obtain it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/exclusive-nsa-whistleblower-page-fisa-warrant-likely-a-gateway-to-spy-on-entire-trump-campaign/

Obama Outlines Calibrated Curbs on Phone Spying
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/18/us/politics/obama-nsa.html

Eight Questions for Russia Hoaxers to Answer After End of Mueller Probe
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/25/eight-questions-for-russia-hoaxers-to-answer-after-end-of-mueller-probe/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
RussiaGate: Rudy Giuliani Predicts ‘Criminal’ Evidence Against FBI, DOJ Officials ‘In Six Months’

Appearing Saturday evening on the Fox News Channel’s Justice, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani predicted evidence will emerge showing current and former top Justice Department and FBI officials engaged in “criminal” activity during their investigation into President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russian election interference.

JEANINE PIRRO: What we’ve got is this report not only exonerated the president, it indicted the FBI, the DOJ, and there was a time when you and I would be talking and we’d say “Jeff Sessions is the Attorney General. Nothing’s gonna happen.” Will something happen now?

RUDY GIULIANI: First of all, I know you agree with me. The people it indicts are the corrupted politicians at the top of the FBI and DOJ. No field office of the FBI is implicated in this, no agent who sacrificing his life to protect us. It’s a bunch of these phony politicians at the top who corrupt themselves because they want to suck up to whoever’s in power. I would describe Comey that way, a whole bunch of other people like that. McCabe, his wife running for office, getting millions of dollars from Hillary. These are suck-up politicians. They’re not FBI agents like you know who are police officers–

PIRRO: Right, not the guys you and I worked for–

GIULIANI: The guys who go out and arrest people, put their lives on the live. My god, their hands would shake if they had to do that.

PIRRO: Yes.

GIULIANI: So, that’s who we’re talking about–

PIRRO: Right, the upper echelon.

GIULIANI: What they did here, I believe over the next six months we’re going to uncover evidence that what they did here was criminal. This whole thing of collusion isn’t true. I was with Donald Trump for the last five months of the campaign. He didn’t ever talk to a Russian, he had nothing to do with a Russian

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/russiagate-rudy-giuliani-predicts-criminal-evidence-against-fbi-doj-officials-in-six-months/

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
RussiaGate: Rudy Giuliani Predicts ‘Criminal’ Evidence Against FBI, DOJ Officials ‘In Six Months’

Appearing Saturday evening on the Fox News Channel’s Justice, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani predicted evidence will emerge showing current and former top Justice Department and FBI officials engaged in “criminal” activity during their investigation into President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russian election interference.

JEANINE PIRRO: What we’ve got is this report not only exonerated the president, it indicted the FBI, the DOJ, and there was a time when you and I would be talking and we’d say “Jeff Sessions is the Attorney General. Nothing’s gonna happen.” Will something happen now?

RUDY GIULIANI: First of all, I know you agree with me. The people it indicts are the corrupted politicians at the top of the FBI and DOJ. No field office of the FBI is implicated in this, no agent who sacrificing his life to protect us. It’s a bunch of these phony politicians at the top who corrupt themselves because they want to suck up to whoever’s in power. I would describe Comey that way, a whole bunch of other people like that. McCabe, his wife running for office, getting millions of dollars from Hillary. These are suck-up politicians. They’re not FBI agents like you know who are police officers–

GIULIANI: The guys who go out and arrest people, put their lives on the live. My god, their hands would shake if they had to do that.

GIULIANI: What they did here, I believe over the next six months we’re going to uncover evidence that what they did here was criminal. This whole thing of collusion isn’t true. I was with Donald Trump for the last five months of the campaign. He didn’t ever talk to a Russian, he had nothing to do with a Russian

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/russiagate-rudy-giuliani-predicts-criminal-evidence-against-fbi-doj-officials-in-six-months/
I say sooner. (No! I am not an optimist).

If they say six months it is because they are factoring in a judge or judges taking their sweet little time, and maybe leaking to their masters, the air tight cases presented to them.

Plus. September starts primary season too. Think 4D chess.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

A technicality, but McCabe's wife only received something like $700k from a Dem PAC for her campaign...not "millions". I know he was talking off the cuff, but still.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
EXCLUSIVE – NSA Whistleblower: Page FISA Warrant Likely a Gateway to Spy on Entire Trump Campaign

The Obama-era FISA warrant obtained to monitor the communications of Carter Page was most likely utilized as a gateway to spy on the rest of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, contended William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower. The same warrant against Page technically could also have been used to legally justify collecting data on the Republican National Committee (RNC) or the leadership of the Republican Party, Binney said. Binney was an architect of the NSA’s surveillance program. He became a famed whistleblower when he resigned on October 31, 2001 after spending more than 30 years with the agency. He was speaking during an interview that aired Sunday on this reporter’s weekend talk radio show, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Binney referred to measures put into place by President Obama in January 2014 that restrict the NSA to collecting data on individuals that are only two steps removed from a target being monitored. He explained that if Page had called anyone from the Trump campaign or the RNC, the NSA could legally have spied not only on that second individual but on others called by the second person.

Stated Binney: “If you get a warrant on say Carter Page and for example he has a call or an email to the Republican National Committee or anybody in the Trump campaign, that warrant then allows them to go out two degrees from the RNC to everybody associated with the RNC and from anyone from the Trump campaign to anyone they are associated with.”“So effectively what that means is that they had the ability to basically spy on anybody,” he said. “They could spy on everybody on the Republican National Committee or everybody in the Trump campaign.” “Not only could they collect all the data on that second person but all of the data content as well as metadata on anybody that he talks to,” Binney added.

In late October 2016, then-FBI director James Comey signed the first of three successful FISA applications to obtain warrants to spy on Page, the American financial consultant who was tangentially associated with the campaign as an adviser. The second and third were renewal applications since a FISA warrant must be renewed every 90 days. All three applications reportedly cited as key evidence against Page the largely-discredited dossier produced by the controversial Fusion GPS firm which was paid for its anti-Trump work by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and the Democratic National Committee via the Perkins Coie law firm. According to Republican House characterizations, the FISA applications signed by Comey withheld key information raising questions about the dossier, including that it was financed by Clinton and the DNC and had known credibility issues.

Binney argued that the warrant on Page was likely used to “legitimize” and “justify”spying on the entire Trump campaign. “That’s why they want to hide the FISA request and all of the justification and affidavits that they filed to obtain it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/exclusive-nsa-whistleblower-page-fisa-warrant-likely-a-gateway-to-spy-on-entire-trump-campaign/

Obama Outlines Calibrated Curbs on Phone Spying
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/18/us/politics/obama-nsa.html

Eight Questions for Russia Hoaxers to Answer After End of Mueller Probe
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/25/eight-questions-for-russia-hoaxers-to-answer-after-end-of-mueller-probe/
Page was a willing conspiritor. He was a plant. He already had a previous run in with the 3 letter agency that begins with an ef.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Democratic Mayor of Baltimore, Catherine Pugh taking leave of absence. Under criminal investigation (requested by the Governor of Maryland).

https://www.carrollcountytimes.com/news/state/bs-md-ci-pugh-developments-20190324-story.html

"altimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, engulfed by a scandal over hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments for her self-published “Healthy Holly” children’s books, announced Monday that she will take an indefinite leave of absence because of her health…"

BS on the health. Her health became an issue when the scandal broke, taking payments for self published books (aka a bribe).

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Democratic Mayor of Baltimore, Catherine Pugh taking leave of absence. Under criminal investigation (requested by the Governor of Maryland).

https://www.carrollcountytimes.com/news/state/bs-md-ci-pugh-developments-20190324-story.html

"altimore Mayor Catherine Pugh, engulfed by a scandal over hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments for her self-published “Healthy Holly” children’s books, announced Monday that she will take an indefinite leave of absence because of her health…"

BS on the health. Her health became an issue when the scandal broke, taking payments for self published books (aka a bribe).
"Book Deal" is how demonrats and other corrupt officials get huge bribe money right out in the open.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A technicality, but McCabe's wife only received something like $700k from a Dem PAC for her campaign...not "millions". I know he was talking off the cuff, but still.
Not to put too fine a point onnit -- that $700K is what you and I know about. Public, common knowledge.

I know dang well I would NOT place a bet on that number being the total. Would you?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
CONFIRMED: Bogus Trump-Russia Alfa Bank Connections Were Created By Hillary Supporter, Working with Fusion GPS — And Pushed BY CROOKED HILLARY!

A review of the data pertaining to the accusations in the phony Steele dossier about a Trump-Russia Bank connection discovered the sources used is most likely the same source the FBI used to obtain a FISA warrant to investigate the Trump-Alfa Bank connection.
This person also just happens to be a radical Hillary Clinton supporter!

It’s been more than two years since the 2016 election and Americans still don’t really know the sources for the phony Steele dossier used by the FBI and DOJ to obtain FISA warrants to spy on candidate and then President Trump.

This nightmare for President Trump all started in June, 2016. After news broke that the Democratic National Committee had been hacked, a group of prominent computer scientists went on alert. The group of individuals, led by a Hillary supporter, started snooping around the Trump Tower computers to allegedly see if these servers had also been hacked.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/confirmed-bogus-trump-russia-alfa-bank-connections-were-created-by-hillary-supporter-working-with-fusion-gps-and-pushed-by-hillary/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554228950780.png

Nxivm member admits to enslaving woman in a locked room for 2 years https://trib.al/8HpAReA

“I knowingly and intentionally harbored Jane Doe 4, a woman whose identity is known to me, in a room in the home in the Northern District of New York,” said Lauren Salzman to Brooklyn federal court Judge Nicholas Garaufis last week.

Salzman told the judge she held the woman hostage between March 2010 and April 2012 “and threatened to deport Jane Doe 4 back to Mexico if she did not complete labor requested by myself and others,” court transcripts said.
sex cult
>https://nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillarys-30000-fans-are-her-cult-following/
A purported pyramid-scheme operator who was run out of Arkansas when Bill Clinton was governor has reinvented himself as the head of an upstate group accused of being a “cult” – and his devotees have pumped thousands into Hillary Rodham Clinton‘s presidential run.

Executives and top associates of the Albany-based NXIVM group – along with their family members – donated $29,900 to Clinton’s presidential campaign, according to federal records.

On March 14 and April 13, records show, more than a dozen contributions poured into Clinton’s coffers from NXIVM, an executive and group-awareness training organization led by Brooklyn-born Keith Raniere, 47.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Fusion GPS Bribed Dozens of MSM Journalists with Cash While News Companies Paid Fusion to Dig Up Dirt on DJT!

https://truepundit.com/fed-bombshell-fusion-gps-bribed-dozens-of-msm-journalists-with-cash-while-news-companies-paid-firm-to-dig-dirt-on-trump/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fusion GPS Bribed Dozens of MSM Journalists with Cash While News Companies Paid Fusion to Dig Up Dirt on DJT!

https://truepundit.com/fed-bombshell-fusion-gps-bribed-dozens-of-msm-journalists-with-cash-while-news-companies-paid-firm-to-dig-dirt-on-trump/
The treasonous media will eventually pay for their crimes against the United States, including those associated with the attempted coup against a duly elected POTUS and its citizens! We'll be sure the rope for them is extra strong!

swinging noose.gif

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
REVEALED: Woman who was raped and photographed nude by Nxivm founder Keith Raniere when she was just 15 is now running sex slave group DOS and may be called as a DEFENSE witness by the cult leader's lawyer'

The US Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York has revealed that the young girl who Keith Raniere is accused of raping when she was just 15 is still a devoted member of his sex slave group.

Among the countless arguments, motions and petitions filed in court over the past two weeks by both prosecutors and lawyers for the five defendants were new details about that woman, who would now be 29 and is referred to as Jane Doe 2.

There is also a strong suggestion in filings submitted by Raniere and his legal team that the defense plans to call on this alleged victim during the trial to testify on behalf of her rapist.

The identity of Jane Doe 2 has not been revealed, and even though she was the first master to head up a group of DOS sex slaves she was not charged in the initial indictment.

That could be because she was also a victim, and the fact that defendants Lauren Salzman, Clare Bronfman and Kathy Russell were all allegedly aware that she was underage.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6879501/Keith-Raniere-rape-victim-15-Nxivm-founder-assaulted-testify-behalf.html

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

So, 3-hrs ago Roseanne Barr said, “It’s coming all the way down – All - The - Way - D O W N!” Now she posts a 7-minute Amazing Polly clip with lots of NXIVM ‘people’ connected to [HRC].

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554341592045.png

I Bet The Media Is Gonna Be Running A Lot More Of These Articles. It’s Called Duck and Cover

BREAKING: USA Today Calls For Investigation Into Obama-Era Deep State Election Manipulation

Posted on April 2, 2019 by DCWhispers
Interesting indeed! Here is the left-leaning USA Today finally calling for an accounting of Obama-era officials, (including Mr. Obama himself) and the roles they played in what became the 2+ year-long, multi-million dollar waste of time known as the Mueller investigation that saw the U.S. intelligence agencies politically weaponized to alter the Election Day outcome. Treason, sedition, intimidation, corruption, you name it they seemingly did it all…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/breaking-usa-today-calls-for-investigation-into-obama-era-deep-state-election-manipulation/#RsqsEHXvAjUmCxAk.99

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554342840328.png

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1113565553115811840

We now know that the man who “told” me this information was working with the FBI, not Russia.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
BREAKING: USA Today Calls For Investigation Into Obama-Era Deep State Election Manipulation
Since it's been Mueller Time, has anyone seen where there's been any statements or word at all from obozo or the hag? For all the yappin' they've been doing, they sure seem quiet now.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
This might deserve its own thread. INSANE!

1554513067920.png

Former Sen. Hassan Aide Stole Gigabytes Of ‘High Value’ Data

A former IT aide to New Hampshire Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan mounted an “extraordinarily extensive data-theft scheme” against the office, the culprit’s plea agreement states. The plot included the installation of “keylogging” devices that picked up every keystroke. The former staffer worked with an unnamed accomplice, a then-current Hassan employee, who gave him a key that he used to enter the office at night and who allegedly tried to destroy evidence for him. Jackson Cosko accepted responsibility for the events revealed by federal prosecutors in court Friday. Cosko, fired from Hassan’s office in May 2018 for undisclosed reasons, gathered dozens of gigabytes of data, including entire network drives, and sorted it into folders including one called “high value.” He was then hired by Democratic Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, giving him access to the House computer network.

In October 2018, he used information stolen from Hassan’s office to doxx Republican Utah Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee as well as Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham. Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul later called for punishing the then-unknown offender. Cosko then doxxed Paul and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. “The defendant published that information maliciously, with the intent to intimidate the Senators,” the plea agreement says.

He was caught in the act logging into a Hassan computer by another Hassan staffer, who he then threatened: “If you tell anyone I will leak it all. Emails, signal conversations, gmails,” he said, according to Fox News. Then, he had his accomplice go into the office and “wipe down” the computers of fingerprints and unplug all the computers in Hassan’s office. But before the accomplice, referred to as “Subject A,” could complete the task, a third witness was approaching, so the accomplice texted Cosko that he was aborting the mission.

Cosko pleaded guilty to five felonies including witness intimidation and obstruction of justice. The maximum sentence was 55 years in prison, but guidelines call for 3-4 years. He agreed not to seek a term shorter than two years as part of the plea agreement. He could also face a fine of up to $200,000 and possible restitution to Hassan’s office. Prosecutors declined to say whether Subject A will be prosecuted, and Hassan’s office did not return a request for comment. Subject A texted: “Hey So I was able to wipe down the keys and mouse but [witness 3] was coming so I could [not] do the other thing” The government confiscated two gmail accounts, keyloggers and two twitter accounts: @TrundleDaGreat and @CongressOfShit.

Cosko, a supporter of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, was born to a California family with ties to Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein. Republicans suggested the California Democrat leaked a letter soon before Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing that alleged the Supreme Court justice sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford. The suspect’s father, Greg Cosko, is the CEO of Hathaway Dinwiddie, a construction company that built a university building named after Feinstein’s husband. He serves on the board of San Francisco State University alongside Willie Brown, the California politician who said he helped make the career of Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris, with an illicit affair. As former chairman of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, Greg Cosko hobnobbed with then-House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Feinstein and others. The elder Cosko’s adult son appears to have made inroads in Washington via an internship with Feinstein.

https://www.dailycaller.com/2019/04/05/senator-hassan-aid-data-theft/

Case 1:18-cr-00303-TFH Document 31 Filed 04/05/19 Page 1 of 10
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5796490/Cosko-Jackson-Statement-of-Offense-April-2019.pdf

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner

View attachment 128231

A former IT aide to New Hampshire Democratic Sen. Maggie Hassan mounted an “extraordinarily extensive data-theft scheme” against the office, the culprit’s plea agreement states. The plot included the installation of “keylogging” devices that picked up every keystroke. The former staffer worked with an unnamed accomplice, a then-current Hassan employee, who gave him a key that he used to enter the office at night and who allegedly tried to destroy evidence for him. Jackson Cosko accepted responsibility for the events revealed by federal prosecutors in court Friday. Cosko, fired from Hassan’s office in May 2018 for undisclosed reasons, gathered dozens of gigabytes of data, including entire network drives, and sorted it into folders including one called “high value.” He was then hired by Democratic Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, giving him access to the House computer network.

In October 2018, he used information stolen from Hassan’s office to doxx Republican Utah Sens. Orrin Hatch and Mike Lee as well as Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham. Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul later called for punishing the then-unknown offender. Cosko then doxxed Paul and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. “The defendant published that information maliciously, with the intent to intimidate the Senators,” the plea agreement says.

He was caught in the act logging into a Hassan computer by another Hassan staffer, who he then threatened: “If you tell anyone I will leak it all. Emails, signal conversations, gmails,” he said, according to Fox News. Then, he had his accomplice go into the office and “wipe down” the computers of fingerprints and unplug all the computers in Hassan’s office. But before the accomplice, referred to as “Subject A,” could complete the task, a third witness was approaching, so the accomplice texted Cosko that he was aborting the mission.

Cosko pleaded guilty to five felonies including witness intimidation and obstruction of justice. The maximum sentence was 55 years in prison, but guidelines call for 3-4 years. He agreed not to seek a term shorter than two years as part of the plea agreement. He could also face a fine of up to $200,000 and possible restitution to Hassan’s office. Prosecutors declined to say whether Subject A will be prosecuted, and Hassan’s office did not return a request for comment. Subject A texted: “Hey So I was able to wipe down the keys and mouse but [witness 3] was coming so I could [not] do the other thing” The government confiscated two gmail accounts, keyloggers and two twitter accounts: @TrundleDaGreat and @CongressOfShit.

Cosko, a supporter of Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, was born to a California family with ties to Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein. Republicans suggested the California Democrat leaked a letter soon before Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing that alleged the Supreme Court justice sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford. The suspect’s father, Greg Cosko, is the CEO of Hathaway Dinwiddie, a construction company that built a university building named after Feinstein’s husband. He serves on the board of San Francisco State University alongside Willie Brown, the California politician who said he helped make the career of Democratic California Sen. Kamala Harris, with an illicit affair. As former chairman of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce, Greg Cosko hobnobbed with then-House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Feinstein and others. The elder Cosko’s adult son appears to have made inroads in Washington via an internship with Feinstein.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5796490/Cosko-Jackson-Statement-of-Offense-April-2019.pdf
If you think this is an isolated situation, you don't understand the enemy we face.
Unfortunately I believe most in congress ,d.c., do know and don't care. We are under attack on many fronts. Tbtb believe themselves to be insulated from the ensuing danger

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

View attachment 128231

1554514197193.png

1554514222567.png

1554514246380.png

That moron Sheila Jackson hires this guy AFTER he was fired! WTF is going on with these female politicians? How can so many stupid women be all in the same place?

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
^^^^^

Dr_UtZXUwAEjm7H.jpg

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Blacks won't care unless they're told to. In which case they'll riot loot march and chant.
Couple governors in Virginia are ok to be racist cause they're on the same D team.
Nothing to see hear, says the media

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Earlier this week President Trump withdrew from the sham Iranian nuclear deal. President Trump knew the deal with the Iranian mullahs was not working.

This was despite former Secretary of State John Kerry working against the Trump administration to salvage the weak deal with the Iranian regime.

On Saturday John Kerry was spotted at a meeting with Iranian officials in Paris, France.

https://archive.is/20180513020016/http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/oh-boy-iranian-regime-threatens-to-release-names-of-western-officials-who-took-bribes-to-pass-nuke-deal/#selection-285.0-313.88

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1554555946373.png

YUGE HRC FBI records dump tonight.
https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary%20R.%20Clinton%20Part%2024%20of%2031/at_download/file

havent had a chance to look yet...

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
DOJ inspector general confirms yearlong investigation into FISA abuse is still active

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed Thursday his office is still investigating possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the DOJ and FBI in their investigation into President Trump and associates of his 2016 campaign.

The revelation came during a panel discussion in Washington, D.C., when Horowitz was asked to divulge his biggest projects.

“We have a FISA-related review that people might have heard about that the deputy attorney general asked us to take a look at. But I’m not going to dwell on that," he said at the event alongside three other inspectors general hosted by the Atlantic Council.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/doj-inspector-general-confirms-year-long-investigation-into-fisa-abuse-is-still-active

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What I don't understand is with all this information coming out you'd think someone....anyone....would be arrested or charged by now. Instead we see more investigations, more threats, more of nothing! It almost seems like that carrot is kept just beyond our reach intentionally to keep us interested but just far enough away to keep us chasing the shiny penny.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
View attachment 128295
YUGE HRC FBI records dump tonight.
https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary%20R.%20Clinton%20Part%2024%20of%2031/at_download/file

havent had a chance to look yet...
I just reviewed this. It's a158 page FBI report of what apparently is what the FBI found on Weiner's laptop. 90% of it is redacted 'per order of the court'. The shit is laughable and isn't worth the time to browse through it. The yet another government carrot they wag in our faces!

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
OH BOY! Iranian Regime Threatens to Release Names of Western Officials Who Took Bribes to Pass Nuke Deal

Earlier this week President Trump withdrew from the sham Iranian nuclear deal. President Trump knew the deal with the Iranian mullahs was not working.

This was despite former Secretary of State John Kerry working against the Trump administration to salvage the weak deal with the Iranian regime.

On Saturday John Kerry was spotted at a meeting with Iranian officials in Paris, France.

https://archive.is/20180513020016/http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/oh-boy-iranian-regime-threatens-to-release-names-of-western-officials-who-took-bribes-to-pass-nuke-deal/#selection-285.0-313.88
Release the names!!! Release the KRACKEN!!