• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Swamp Draining Progress

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wow.

I must be a latent groupie. There is no escaping the damning conclusion. Those clever and highest in intelligence and savvy have really pigeon-holed me accurately. They have, ever so wittily put me solidly in my place, no error!!

I am a "Q fanboy".

TINS. On toppa that, I am a "Deplorable".

And I am a "Proud, bitter clinger" to my guns, Bible, and America. (Confession: My lighted flag flies outside right on my road as I type this public mea culpa.

Fuck me runnin' -- these superior and worthy folks have got me nailed for sure.

The list goes on: Like all the men in my Family have done since before this country was created, I was naive and stupid enough to have volunteered to serve my country. While white, yet!!

Big, hairy-chested, and of the unique (and getting rarer) alpha-male persuasion... I've been married 60 years and never, ever strayed to any other woman.

Crikey. Everywhere I turn while describing myself, I find that other (much, much smarter) people have properly denigrated every single one of the above descriptors to out me as the total fool that I am.

The absolutely unforgivable crime/sin/aberration about all this is that I haven't the brains or honor to be ashamed of being pasted on that list of weaknesses:

Q Fanboy, Deplorable, White, Male, Veteran, Gun(s) Owner, Faithful.

Sorry about that.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Wow.

I must be a latent groupie. There is no escaping the damning conclusion. Those clever and highest in intelligence and savvy have really pigeon-holed me accurately. They have, ever so wittily put me solidly in my place, no error!!

I am a "Q fanboy".

And I am a "Proud, bitter clinger" to my guns, Bible, and America. (Confession: My lighted flag flies outside right on my road as I type this public mea culpa.

The list goes on: Like all the men in my Family have done since before this country was created, I was naive and stupid enough to have volunteered to serve my country. While white, yet!!

Big, hairy-chested, and of the unique (and getting rarer) alpha-male persuasion... I've been married 60 years and never, ever strayed to any other woman.

Crikey. Everywhere I turn while describing myself, I find that other (much, much smarter) people have properly denigrated every single one of the above descriptors to out me as the total fool that I am.

The absolutely unforgivable crime/sin/aberration about all this is that I haven't the brains or honor to be ashamed of being pasted on that list of weaknesses:

Sorry about that.
Most of us here could make that club. "Welcome Friend"

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Wow.

I am a "Q fanboy".

Sorry about that.
Glad you're on our side, Unca. Wouldn't want to have you coming after me.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Congressman Ted Budd: CONGRESS HAS A DUTY TO PROTECT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
Over the past couple months, I’ve noticed prominent politicians and pundits who frequent mainstream media outlets suggest, quite passionately, that the Electoral College be abolished. Their reasoning for abolishing this uniquely American process? They claim that the system is outdated and undemocratic.

I disagree. Let me explain why I plan to introduce a resolution in the coming weeks recognizing the significance of the Electoral College.

First, to provide some context, at the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, the founding fathers deliberated over the best way to elect the President and Vice President. They ultimately decided on a system made up of electors from each state equal to the number of representatives plus the number of senators. This body of electors, known as the Electoral College, would have final say on the country’s leadership.

The portion of Article 2, Section 1, describing the Electoral College is longer and descends into more detail than almost every other single issue the Constitution addresses. This section is more detailed than the federal judiciary, war powers, and more than taxation and representation. So when opponents of the Electoral College argue that we need to move away from this system, they should look at the precision with which Article 2, Section 1 was crafted. It was deliberately and thoughtfully written and serves a key purpose in preserving our democratic republic.

Why did they do this? To put it simply, the founders designed the Electoral College to prevent the tyranny of big states over smaller states. If we think about the design of the U.S. Senate, it also serves a similar purpose, in that all states, large and small, receive equal representation with two seats. If we do away with the Electoral College, then shouldn’t we do the same with the Senate? While I haven’t heard a member of Congress float that idea, that’s what their proposals will ultimately lead to.

So, to put it simply, I plan to introduce a resolution protecting this sacred process because it is under attack. It’s sad, but members of Congress have to act now before the unthinkable happens. Abolishing the Electoral College is an attempt to water down one of the largest protectors of federalism enshrined in our Constitution. It’s a dangerous and radical idea. And at its core, the idea is fundamentally anti-American.

Congressman Ted Budd represents North Carolina as a Republican in the U.S. House of Representatives. He sits on the House Financial Services Committee.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/19/budd-electoral-college/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Thanks to Spygate, Trump Can Purge Corruption In One Swoop (Epoch)

The United States is witnessing history, as a corrupt network of “deep state” career officials has been actively working against President Donald Trump and the interests of the American people.

During the 2016 elections, this network—alongside politicians, Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and foreign government officials—helped create the false narrative that Trump colluded with Russia. The goal was first to prevent him from becoming president, and after that failed to undermine it as much as possible.

These people have been the source of the creation of the fake Russia-collusion narrative, unauthorized leaks, and calls for impeachment. It has sowed chaos, turned Americans against one another, and rallied a base of public support through disinformation and emotional agitation.

This Spygate scandal involved the Obama administration using the powers of spy agencies and corrupt legal systems to surveil a political opponent, in an attempt to alter the outcome of an election. The spying on the Trump campaign involved some of Obama’s top officials, such as National Security Adviser Susan Rice and CIA Director John Brennan.

Meanwhile, key players in the Clinton team and the Democratic National Committee were involved in creating disinformation and spreading this throughout a network in the U.S. government and in legacy news outlets.

Yet, these attempts have so far failed. Instead, they have gathered together all the corrupt elements in the U.S. intelligence agencies, the Justice Department, the State Department, city governments, the Senate, Congress, the judiciary, non-profits, legacy news outlets, and private companies.

Spygate, and the Trump-Russia conspiracy it helped create, exposed this full corrupt network and each person involved. It has gathered together, in one place, the major figures of corruption in the U.S. government.

SpyGate most importantly has identified all persons involved

https://www.theepochtimes.com/thanks-to-spygate-trump-can-purge-corruption-in-one-swoop_2887053.html

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

The United States is witnessing history, as a corrupt network of “deep state” career officials has been actively working against President Donald Trump and the interests of the American people.

During the 2016 elections, this network—alongside politicians, Hillary Clinton’s campaign, and foreign government officials—helped create the false narrative that Trump colluded with Russia. The goal was first to prevent him from becoming president, and after that failed to undermine it as much as possible.

These people have been the source of the creation of the fake Russia-collusion narrative, unauthorized leaks, and calls for impeachment. It has sowed chaos, turned Americans against one another, and rallied a base of public support through disinformation and emotional agitation.

This Spygate scandal involved the Obama administration using the powers of spy agencies and corrupt legal systems to surveil a political opponent, in an attempt to alter the outcome of an election. The spying on the Trump campaign involved some of Obama’s top officials, such as National Security Adviser Susan Rice and CIA Director John Brennan.

Meanwhile, key players in the Clinton team and the Democratic National Committee were involved in creating disinformation and spreading this throughout a network in the U.S. government and in legacy news outlets.

Yet, these attempts have so far failed. Instead, they have gathered together all the corrupt elements in the U.S. intelligence agencies, the Justice Department, the State Department, city governments, the Senate, Congress, the judiciary, non-profits, legacy news outlets, and private companies.

Spygate, and the Trump-Russia conspiracy it helped create, exposed this full corrupt network and each person involved. It has gathered together, in one place, the major figures of corruption in the U.S. government.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/thanks-to-spygate-trump-can-purge-corruption-in-one-swoop_2887053.html
1555861893641.png

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1555862069607.png

DEEP STATE SPY LOCATED: Fake ‘Russian’ Joseph Mifsud Who Set Up Trump Campaign Volunteer Papadopoulos Located in Rome!

Maltese professor Joseph Mifsud was used to tie George Papadopoulos to Russia by the Mueller team and their mainstream media. After he was interviewed by the Mueller team he went missing. Two days ago he was finally located in Rome next to the US embassy. It’s time to ask him who he was working for.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/deep-state-spy-located-fake-russian-joseph-mifsud-who-set-up-trump-campaign-volunteer-papadopoulos-located-in-rome/

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

But I don't think he will. There has not been a single arrest. despite all this evidence we keep hearing about day after day after day! This back and forth, tit for tat in DC between the Dims and the Pukes, all on the same side of the fight as we've come to know, will go on for years and years, like it always has been. Deflection, distraction and misdirection has always been the style in DC. Despite my hope to the contrary, nothing has happened which leads me to believe anything has changed down there. Oh sure, there have been lots of moving chess pieces but not a single solitary arrest of any of the big players....for some reason.

I know....have patience!
I know....it's part of The Plan!
I know....America simply can't handle the truth!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
But I don't think he will. There has not been a single arrest. despite all this evidence we keep hearing about day after day after day! This back and forth, tit for tat in DC between the Dims and the Pukes, all on the same side of the fight as we've come to know, will go on for years and years, like it always has been. Deflection, distraction and misdirection has always been the style in DC. Despite my hope to the contrary, nothing has happened which leads me to believe anything has changed down there. Oh sure, there have been lots of moving chess pieces but not a single solitary arrest of any of the big players....for some reason.

I know....have patience!
I know....it's part of The Plan!

This is the only reason I have hope that we'll see some arrests, indictments and even prosecutions.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
This is the only reason I have hope that we'll see some arrests, indictments and even prosecutions.

When playing the business and political arena that Trump deals in, Yes! revenge is an obligation otherwise they will continue to challenge you until you are worn down. Simple pack dynamics.

Trump has been quoted several times using several variations of the phrase "And then revenge is very good eaten cold, as the vulgar say." from Joseph Marie Eugène Sue's novel, Memoirs of Matilda (1841). Knowing Trump he's read it in the original French. :inspector:

Sue used italics in his novel for the phrase to illustrate that the saying was in common use and not his creation. (I learned that fact today -- who knew? Thank you public education! :mad:).

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story
6-24-2017

The Democratic Party and mainstream media have become increasingly consumed with the narrative that Donald Trump’s election win is largely influenced by Russian hacking.

The narrative is centered around two hacks–the hack of a DNC server that led to the release of embarrassing emails during the Democratic National Convention, and the hack of John Podesta’s email which led to several embarrassing moments for the Clinton campaign in October 2016. Both are supposedly the result of the Russians.

The Russia story is back in the headlines once again after reports surrounding former President Barack Obama’s attempts to “punish” Russia for its interference.

However, there is still a cloud of doubt hanging over the DNC’s Russia narrative on the breach of the DNC servers.

The analysis that alleged that Russia was behind the DNC server breach was carried out not by the U.S. government, but by the private security group CrowdStrike.

CrowdStrike is the sole source of this claim, with their June 2016 report, “Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee” being the basis of the DNC’s Russian hacking allegations.

Here are five key points about CrowdStrike that the mainstream media is ignoring:

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

In April 2016, two months before the June report that alleged a Russian conspiracy, former President Barack Obama appointed Steven Chabinsky, the general counsel and chief risk officer for CrowdStrike, to the Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity.

CrowdStrike co-founder George Kurtz said at the time, “We wish Steve and the rest of the Commissioners every success in this important effort. Their dedicated and thoughtful leadership on these issues holds great potential for promoting innovation and the benefits of technology, while lowering the very real security risks we are facing today.”

2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did

As far as we know, the FBI still has not examined the DNC server that Russia allegedly hacked.

There has been no corroboration or second opinion on who may have hacked the server. The only source for this claim is CrowdStrike, who began monitoring the DNC system on May 5th, 2016, according to DailyMail.com.

The DNC also reportedly paid $168,000 to CrowdStrike.

3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server

The DNC claimed in January that the reason the FBI never examined their hacked server was simple–the FBI never requested to do so. Yet, DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker gave told BuzzFeed News in an email, “The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers.”

However, this claim was contradicted by then-FBI director James Comey, who said in a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing in January that there were “multiple requests at different levels” to look at the DNC’s servers. Instead, Comey said a “highly respected private company” got access to the servers–meaning CrowdStrike.

A senior FBI official told WIRED in January, “The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.”

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

As Josephine Wolff of Slate pointed out, “…whether because they were denied access or simply never asked for it, the FBI instead used the analysis of the DNC breach conducted by security firm CrowdStrike as the basis for its investigation. Regardless of who is telling the truth about what really happened, perhaps the most astonishing thing about this probe is that a private firm’s investigation and attribution was deemed sufficient by both the DNC and the FBI.”

…Why did the DNC REFUSE to turn over its Server to the FBI, and still hasn’t? It’s all a big Dem scam and excuse for losing the election!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2017

(cont.)

https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/24/crowdstrike-five-things-everyone-is-ignoring-about-the-russia-dnc-story/

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

Co-Founder and CTO of CrowdStrike Dmitri Alperovitch is a nonresident senior fellow on the Atlantic Council.

The Atlantic Council is hawkish on Russia, previously publishing reports about topics like how the West can “get tougher” on Russia, how to “fight back Against Russian political warfare,” how to respond “to Russia’s Anti-Western Aggression.”

Other articles are titled, “From Russia with Hate: The Kremlin’s Support for Violent Extremism in Central Europe” and “Here’s Why You Should Worry About Russian Propaganda.”

In one article published by the Atlantic Council, writer Stephen Blank claims that Russia is a more urgent security threat than terrorism.

Further, the Atlantic Council is funded by NATO, enhancing the hawkish view on Russia.

The Atlantic Council is also funded by the “Open Society Initiative for Europe,” a program of leftist billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

The Open Society Initiative for Europe has written that they support, “initiatives that strengthen the protection of migrants and the politics of inclusion, giving the leading role and voice in advocating policies and social change to migrants and refugees, their descendants, and their allies in civil society.”

The Atlantic Council is also funded by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.

Pinchuk is a Ukrainian billionaire who reportedly gave $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, and was invited to Clinton’s home for a dinner in 2012 while she was secretary of state, despite an earlier denial from a Clinton spokesperson that “never on her schedule” during her time as Secretary.

5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$

Finally, it’s worth pointing out that CrowdStrike received $100 million in investments led by Google Capital (since re-branded as CapitalG) in 2015.

CapitalG is owned by Alphabet, and Eric Schmidt, Alphabet’s chairman, was a supporter of Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. More than just supporting Clinton, leaked emails from Wikileaks in November 2016 showed that in 2014 he wanted to have an active role in the campaign.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Schmidt “sent a Clinton campaign official a lengthy memo with advice on running the campaign. He told campaign officials he was ‘ready to fund, advise recruit talent,’ and ‘clearly wants to be head outside advisor,’ according to a 2014 email from Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta to campaign manager Robby Mook.”

And Politico reported in November 2016 that Schmidt “served in a personal capacity as an adviser to the Clinton operation,” and wore a “staff” badge at her election night party.

Schmidt also funded a startup called, “The Groundwork.” An article in Quartz titled, “The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House,” details its operations.

“The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election,” the article says.

“And it is one of a series of quiet investments by Schmidt that recognize how modern political campaigns are run, with data analytics and digital outreach as vital ingredients that allow candidates to find, court, and turn out critical voter blocs.”

The post also calls Schmidt “one of the most powerful donors in the Democratic Party.”

There are other connections between Google money and the Democratic Party.

Stephanie Hannon, former Director of Product Management for Google, left in 2015 to become Hillary Clinton’s Chief Technology Officer for her 2016 campaign.

https://dailycaller.com/2017/06/24/crowdstrike-five-things-everyone-is-ignoring-about-the-russia-dnc-story/

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story
6-24-2017

The Democratic Party and mainstream media have become increasingly consumed with the narrative that Donald Trump’s election win is largely influenced by Russian hacking.

The narrative is centered around two hacks–the hack of a DNC server that led to the release of embarrassing emails during the Democratic National Convention, and the hack of John Podesta’s email which led to several embarrassing moments for the Clinton campaign in October 2016. Both are supposedly the result of the Russians.

The Russia story is back in the headlines once again after reports surrounding former President Barack Obama’s attempts to “punish” Russia for its interference.

However, there is still a cloud of doubt hanging over the DNC’s Russia narrative on the breach of the DNC servers.

The analysis that alleged that Russia was behind the DNC server breach was carried out not by the U.S. government, but by the private security group CrowdStrike.

CrowdStrike is the sole source of this claim, with their June 2016 report, “Bears in the Midst: Intrusion into the Democratic National Committee” being the basis of the DNC’s Russian hacking allegations.

Here are five key points about CrowdStrike that the mainstream media is ignoring:

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

In April 2016, two months before the June report that alleged a Russian conspiracy, former President Barack Obama appointed Steven Chabinsky, the general counsel and chief risk officer for CrowdStrike, to the Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity.

CrowdStrike co-founder George Kurtz said at the time, “We wish Steve and the rest of the Commissioners every success in this important effort. Their dedicated and thoughtful leadership on these issues holds great potential for promoting innovation and the benefits of technology, while lowering the very real security risks we are facing today.”

As far as we know, the FBI still has not examined the DNC server that Russia allegedly hacked.

There has been no corroboration or second opinion on who may have hacked the server. The only source for this claim is CrowdStrike, who began monitoring the DNC system on May 5th, 2016, according to DailyMail.com.

3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server

The DNC claimed in January that the reason the FBI never examined their hacked server was simple–the FBI never requested to do so. Yet, DNC deputy communications director Eric Walker gave told BuzzFeed News in an email, “The DNC had several meetings with representatives of the FBI’s Cyber Division and its Washington (DC) Field Office, the Department of Justice’s National Security Division, and U.S. Attorney’s Offices, and it responded to a variety of requests for cooperation, but the FBI never requested access to the DNC’s computer servers.”

However, this claim was contradicted by then-FBI director James Comey, who said in a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing in January that there were “multiple requests at different levels” to look at the DNC’s servers. Instead, Comey said a “highly respected private company” got access to the servers–meaning CrowdStrike.

A senior FBI official told WIRED in January, “The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated.”

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

As Josephine Wolff of Slate pointed out, “…whether because they were denied access or simply never asked for it, the FBI instead used the analysis of the DNC breach conducted by security firm CrowdStrike as the basis for its investigation. Regardless of who is telling the truth about what really happened, perhaps the most astonishing thing about this probe is that a private firm’s investigation and attribution was deemed sufficient by both the DNC and the FBI.”

…Why did the DNC REFUSE to turn over its Server to the FBI, and still hasn’t? It’s all a big Dem scam and excuse for losing the election!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 22, 2017

(cont.)

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

Co-Founder and CTO of CrowdStrike Dmitri Alperovitch is a nonresident senior fellow on the Atlantic Council.

The Atlantic Council is hawkish on Russia, previously publishing reports about topics like how the West can “get tougher” on Russia, how to “fight back Against Russian political warfare,” how to respond “to Russia’s Anti-Western Aggression.”

Other articles are titled, “From Russia with Hate: The Kremlin’s Support for Violent Extremism in Central Europe” and “Here’s Why You Should Worry About Russian Propaganda.”

In one article published by the Atlantic Council, writer Stephen Blank claims that Russia is a more urgent security threat than terrorism.

Further, the Atlantic Council is funded by NATO, enhancing the hawkish view on Russia.

The Atlantic Council is also funded by the “Open Society Initiative for Europe,” a program of leftist billionaire George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

The Open Society Initiative for Europe has written that they support, “initiatives that strengthen the protection of migrants and the politics of inclusion, giving the leading role and voice in advocating policies and social change to migrants and refugees, their descendants, and their allies in civil society.”

The Atlantic Council is also funded by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.

Pinchuk is a Ukrainian billionaire who reportedly gave $25 million to the Clinton Foundation, and was invited to Clinton’s home for a dinner in 2012 while she was secretary of state, despite an earlier denial from a Clinton spokesperson that “never on her schedule” during her time as Secretary.

5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$

Finally, it’s worth pointing out that CrowdStrike received $100 million in investments led by Google Capital (since re-branded as CapitalG) in 2015.

CapitalG is owned by Alphabet, and Eric Schmidt, Alphabet’s chairman, was a supporter of Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election. More than just supporting Clinton, leaked emails from Wikileaks in November 2016 showed that in 2014 he wanted to have an active role in the campaign.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Schmidt “sent a Clinton campaign official a lengthy memo with advice on running the campaign. He told campaign officials he was ‘ready to fund, advise recruit talent,’ and ‘clearly wants to be head outside advisor,’ according to a 2014 email from Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta to campaign manager Robby Mook.”

And Politico reported in November 2016 that Schmidt “served in a personal capacity as an adviser to the Clinton operation,” and wore a “staff” badge at her election night party.

Schmidt also funded a startup called, “The Groundwork.” An article in Quartz titled, “The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House,” details its operations.

“The Groundwork, according to Democratic campaign operatives and technologists, is part of efforts by Schmidt—the executive chairman of Google parent-company Alphabet—to ensure that Clinton has the engineering talent needed to win the election,” the article says.

“And it is one of a series of quiet investments by Schmidt that recognize how modern political campaigns are run, with data analytics and digital outreach as vital ingredients that allow candidates to find, court, and turn out critical voter blocs.”

The post also calls Schmidt “one of the most powerful donors in the Democratic Party.”

There are other connections between Google money and the Democratic Party.

Stephanie Hannon, former Director of Product Management for Google, left in 2015 to become Hillary Clinton’s Chief Technology Officer for her 2016 campaign.

This is issue #1 in the "Russian hacking" allegations. The FBI allowed someone else to examine the servers and make an allegation that could literally have incited a military conflict between the U.S. and Russia (had someone wanted it). Why?

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
yep shoot,

much of this stuff will be swept away for 'the good of the country'

that it would tear this country apart, etc, etc.

a real common bailout position,

then too, one must actually contemplate how much these people really know, I mean really know........

for instance, m waters head of finance............seriously?
that raghead from mn on the foreign affairs committee..............seriously?
etc

to me, and maybe only me, it is quite clear that these people all are nothing burgers,
no matter how much we should elevate their status

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Were @FBI officials receiving incentives from media outlets in exchange for leaks?

@MattGaetz says evidence of just that is set to come out ahead of an expected watchdog report.

Matt Gaetz: Evidence of FBI-media 'corruption' coming out before DOJ inspector general report
Rep. Matt Gaetz says evidence of FBI officials improperly receiving incentives from the media in exchange for leaks will soon come out.

During an interview on Fox News late Saturday, the Florida Republican said the Justice Department inspector general is examining the FBI's relationship with some members of the press. But, he said some of this information will be made public before the watchdog report's release.

"One of the other nuggets that the inspector general is working on is the corruption that existed between the media and members of of the FBI," Gaetz said. "Where members of the mainstream media were giving concert passes and athletic tickets and other incentives to people in the FBI to leak to them so we'll be seeing that even before we see the inspector general's report on how this fraudulent investigation began."

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz announced the initiation of a FISA abuse investigation in March 2018 after requests from both then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Republican members in Congress. He is expected to wrap up by May or June.

It's unclear where Gaetz may have gotten his information. His office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

However, his fellow GOP colleagues Reps. Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan recently said they discussed the FISA investigation with Horowitz. The lawmakers claimed the Justice Department and FBI had abused the FISA process and misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in their investigation and surveillance of President Trump and his associates during the campaign, as well as during the Trump administration.

Gaetz questioned the voracity of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, noting how he cited media reports "as if they're gospel when they clearly are not."

Mueller's report, which was released in redacted form on Thursday, found no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Mueller declined to make a conclusion about possible obstruction of justice by the president.

The DOJ inspector general released a report last summer that found many FBI officials talking to the press and attending "social events" with the media during the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private emails, breaking with FBI policy limiting employees who are authorized to speak to the media.

In October, the inspector general released more information in a summary that said a senior FBI official, who had since retired, accepted tickets to a sports event from a television reporter who regularly covered the bureau. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/matt-gaetz-evidence-of-fbi-media-corruption-coming-out-before-doj-inspector-general-report

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
A Reminder....

National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) has an amendment added that negates the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 (SMA) and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987.

“The amendment empowers the State Department and Pentagon to utilize all forms of media against the American public for the sake of coercing US citizens to believe whatever version of the truth the US government wants them to believe. All oversight is removed with Amendment 114. Regardless of whether the information disseminated is truthful, partially truthful or completely false bears no weight.”

“Repealing the Smith-Mundt Act allows the direct deployment of these tactics on the American public.
Information Operations activities are undertaken to shape the essential narrative of a conflict or situation and thus affect the attitudes and behaviors of the targeted audience and equates descriptions of combat operations with standard marketing strategies. With the NDAA 2012 in its current form, the State Department and Pentagon can go beyond manipulating mainstream media outlets and directly disseminate campaigns of misinformation to the U.S. public. Successful wars require domestic acceptance.”

“All oversight is removed by Amendment 114. Regardless of whether the information disseminated is truthful, partially truthful or completely false bears no weight.”

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/2013/07/22/how-the-ndaa-allows-us-gov-to-use-propaganda-against-americans/

“The Sandy Hook shooting occurred just days after Sen. Rand Paul sent out an alert that the U.N. was set to pass the final version of the Small Arms Treaty, supported by Obama the day after election.
Part of the treaty bans the trade, sale and ownership of all semi-automatic weapons … like the one Adam Lanza used to kill 20 children and 6 adults.
The "Batman shooting" in Aurora, Colo., also happened to coincide with the same time as negotiations of the U.N. Small Arms Treaty.
The timing is impeccable.”

Which tracks back to this:

“Special Counsel Robert Mueller
Must Be Arrested, Prosecuted and Sentenced for Extreme Prosecutorial Misconduct,
Serial Abuse of Authority and
Misprision of Felony”

“What is 9/11 cover-up artist Robert Mueller even doing there?
Really, the guy has no business being anywhere outside of a prison cell—FOR LIFE.
Not only has “The Mule” completely destroyed the rule of law in America, he has replaced it with shocking speed and success with the rule of the jungle…where whoever has the raw power runs the tyranny.
What is really critical for every U.S. citizen to thoroughly understand is that:

MUELLER was installed by his Deep State Masters to Cover Up Real Crimes, Fabricate False Crimes and Protect the Power Elite from Prosecution

MULEgate
MULEgate certainly did not begin with the most recent crime spree carried out by Robert Mueller and his DOJ thugs, FBI henchmen and Special Counsel hitmen.
In point of fact, Mueller started his criminal career as a crooked cop going back decades.
Perhaps his biggest crime wave was conducted prior to and post 9/11 when he made sure, as FBI Director, that the greatest act of terrorism on U.S. soil would not be investigated and instead coverup to this very day. That would be the state-sponsored false-flag terrorists attacks of September 11, 2001. As follows:

KEY POINTS: Robert Mueller was deliberately selected to lead the FBI during the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. It was by purposeful design that his tenure as FBI Director began on September 4, 2001, just 7 days before the 9/11 false flag terror operation. And, that he remained in that job for 12 corrupt years until September 4, 2013 to ensure that the FBI would never professionally investigate the greatest crime and act of terrorism ever perpetrated on US soil. In fact, Mueller’s 12 years are marked by an overwhelming body of evidence which proves his willful neglect, dereliction of duty, official misconduct and misprision of felony. Clearly, Mueller’s greatest crime to date was overseeing the institutional cover-up of the 9/11 government conspiracy to commit acts of terror, murder and destruction against the American people and property.”
(Source: ROBERT MUELLER: He’s not a Special Counsel, he’s a Deep State hitman and cover-up artist!)

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=114665

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
“Special Counsel Robert Mueller
Must Be Arrested, Prosecuted and Sentenced for Extreme Prosecutorial Misconduct,
Serial Abuse of Authority and
Misprision of Felony”
and this,

MUELLER was installed by his Deep State Masters to Cover Up Real Crimes, Fabricate False Crimes and Protect the Power Elite from Prosecution
this to me is one of the primary components of all of this,

a battle of the rogue state against the deep state,

I consider klintons, bush, kenyan, all part of the rogue state,

the real state, the deep state, is the party fighting to reassume control

they have falsely changed the narrative and labeled the players in the rogue state as deep state operatives.

to me, nothing could be further from the truth

JMO for sure

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1556038043316.png

CLINTON TIES: Arkansas Democrat Arrested For Distributing Child Porn Worked With Hillary, Met Bill

Harold “H.L.” Moody, an Arkansas government youth program coordinator who was arrested for allegedly participating in child porn video chat room sessions, oversaw ticket sales for a fundraiser featuring presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in his capacity as a Democrat Party official.

The media’s virtual blackout of the Harold Moody story is disturbing, considering the ties between Clinton and Moody, who were photographed together. Moody has met both Bill and Hillary Clinton, according to documented evidence.

Harold Moody was arrested in November for distribution and possession of child pornography after he was caught repeatedly in chat rooms in which he and others were sharing child pornography, including at least one video of adults having sex with a child. Moody pleaded not guilty.

“I’ve heard of White privilege but never Perv privilege – i am not the Juke Box at Waffle House…I do not play on demand…” Moody told fellow users in the chat room in response to video requests.

Moody was spokesman for the Democratic Party of Arkansas during the 2016 election and was previously the chairman of the Pulaski County Democratic Committee.

The Clinton Foundation set up a health initiative in Pulaski County, Arkansas, where Moody worked for Pulaski County Youth Services. The Clinton Foundation also co-presented an award to the head of Pulaski County Youth Services, where Moody was working at the time of his arrest. A separate Pulaski County Youth Services employee was also arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year old.

Moody served as Pulaski County Youth Services’ special events coordinator. He was fired not only for child porn but also for smoking meth at his desk.

In November 2017, another employee of Pulaski County Youth Services was arrested for the alleged late-night rape of a 14-year old boy in a parked car.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/clinton-ties-arkansas-democrat-arrested-for-distributing-child-porn-worked-with-hillary-met-bill/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-fbi-admits-hillary-clinton-emails-found-in-obama-white-house/

Judicial Watch: FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House

Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue.

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:

Bryan Pagliano
Cheryl Mills
Executive Office of the President [Emphasis added]
Heather Samuelson
Jacob Sullivan
Justin Cooper
United States Department of State
United States Secret Service
Williams & Connolly LLP
Priestap also testifies that 48,982 emails were reviewed as a result of a warrant for Clinton email account information from the laptop of Anthony Weiner, who had been married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

A complete copy of Priestap’s interrogatory responses is available here. Priestap, is serving as assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division and helped oversee both the Clinton email and the 2016 presidential campaign investigations. Priestap testified in a separate lawsuit that Clinton was the subject of a grand jury investigation related to her BlackBerry email accounts.

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Priestap was ordered to answer the written questions by United States District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth when he ruled in January that Judicial Watch’s discovery could begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. This action came in Judicial Watch’s July 2014 FOIA lawsuit for:

Copies of any updates and/or talking points given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency concerning, regarding, or related to the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.

Any and all records or communications concerning, regarding, or relating to talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack given to Ambassador Rice by the White House or any federal agency.

Judicial Watch’s discovery seeks answers to:

Whether Clinton intentionally attempted to evade the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by using a non-government email system;
whether the State Department’s efforts to settle this case beginning in late 2014 amounted to bad faith; and
whether the State Department adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s FOIA request.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I had a gut feeling about this.

Will Assange 'Team-Up' With Trump To Bury The Deep State Once And For All?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-24/will-assange-team-trump-bury-deep-state-once-and-all

Don’t believe that Russiagate has concluded. Indeed, it may have only just begun...

Coming just days after the release of the anticlimactic Mueller Report, Julian Assange was deprived of asylum and arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, where he now faces extradition to the United States. Was the timing of this dramatic move a mere coincidence, or is something else going on?

The WikiLeaks founder and editor was dragged into the blinding light of London just 30 days after the IMF approved a $4.2-billion loan for cash-strapped Ecuador, and 18 days after the conclusion of the two-year Robert Mueller investigation, which failed to unearth any trace of Russian collusion. Hang on, that’s not all. One day before Assange lost his asylum, Attorney General William Barr told US lawmakers that he believed the Trump presidential campaign was spied on during the 2016 election.
“I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” Barr told a House panel on April 10, one day before Assange’s apprehension.

Vanity Fair wondered aloud in a headline, “Will Trump get his Grand Inquisition?”...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-florida-supreme-court-desantis-israel-20190423-story,amp.html

Florida Supreme Court blocks former Broward Sheriff Scott Israel from getting his job back
Once upon a time when men had honor a failure of this magnitude would have had the sheriff resign in shame, ask for forgiveness and then slink away never to be seen or heard from again.
Now the scum bastards fight to keep the job they obviously couldn't handle.

Bizarro world folks.

aroll.gif

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
sure you will..............

Judicial watch was on and speaking to the kenyan and the emailer,
how these supposed emails were at the white house at the time,

regardless, politically tramp cannot go after the kenyan in any meaningful way,
it would be political suicide

he would be out on his ass in '20

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I'm not a fan of Rush Limbaugh, but he says a lot of really interesting things here and I like his ideas on why this Russiagate scandal is worse than many people think:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
aaapopcorn.gif
aabananafingers.gif

President Trump: “It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!”…
Posted on April 24, 2019by sundance

EVERYTHING After March 9th, 2016 Was A Cover Up Operation
President Trump notes pending discoveries of the political surveillance and spy operations undeniably evident in the margins of the larger 2016 election story.

♦ President Trump can prove the July 31st, 2016, Crossfire Hurricane counterintelligence operation originated from a scheme within the intelligence apparatus by exposing the preceding CIA operation that created the originating “Electronic Communication” memo. Declassify that two-page “EC” document that Brennan gave to Comey. [The trail is found within the Weissmann report and the use of Alexander Downer – SEE HERE]

♦ Release and declassify all of the Comey memos that document the investigative steps taken by the FBI as an outcome of the operation coordinated by CIA Director John Brennan in early 2016. [The trail was memorialized by James Comey – SEE HERE]

♦ Reveal the November 2015 through April 2016 FISA-702 search query abuse by declassifying the April 2017 court opinion written by FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer. Show the FBI contractors behind the 85% fraudulent search queries. [Crowdstrike? Fusion-GPS? Nellie Ohr? Daniel Richman?] The was a weaponized surveillance and domestic political spying operation. [The trail was laid down in specific detail by Judge Collyer – SEE HERE]

♦ Subpoena former DOJ-NSD (National Security Division) head John Carlin, or haul him in front of a grand jury, and get his testimony about why he hid the abuse from the FISA court in October 2016; why the DOJ-NSD rushed the Carter Page application to beat NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers to the FISA court; and why Carlin quit immediately thereafter. Squeeze this bastard’s nuts in the proverbial legal vice.

♦ Prove the Carter Page FISA application (October 2016) was fraudulent and based on deceptions to the FISA Court. Declassify the entire document, and release the transcripts of those who signed the application(s); and/or depose those who have not yet testified. The creation of the Steele Dossier was the cover-up operation. [SEE HERE]

♦ Release all of the Lisa Page and Peter Strzok text messages without redactions. Let sunlight pour in on the actual conversation(s) that were taking place when Crossfire Hurricane (July ’16) and the FISA Application (Oct ’16) were taking place. The current redactions were made by the people who weaponized the intelligence system for political surveillance and spy operation. This is why Page and Strzok texts are redacted!

♦ Release all of Bruce Ohr 302’s, FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared with FBI Agent Joseph Pientka. [And get a deposition from this Pientka fella] Bruce Ohr is the courier, carrying information from those outside to those on the inside.

♦ Release the August 2nd, 2017, two-page scope memo provided by DAG Rod Rosenstein to special counsel Robert Mueller to advance the fraudulent Trump investigation, and initiate the more purposeful obstruction of justice investigation. Also Release the October 20th, 2017, second scope memo recently discovered. The Scope Memos are keys to unlocking the underlying spy/surveillance cover-up. [SEE HERE and SEE HERE]

If the documents within these specific eight bullet-points were released -in full and unredacted form- the Administrative State/Deep State network would be laid bare.

It is unfathomable, genuinely outside of comprehension, how this level of sunlight could forever change and completely reset the structures of U.S. federal government.

This is not a partisan issue. This is the Uniparty. This is the Big Club stuff.

The amount of inside pressure on President Trump to stay away from this approach will come from all three branches of government. Releasing this material is the nuclear ‘big ugly‘ plutonium material that would alter the DC topography.

I suspect every measure of outside leverage and inside influence is currently advising President Trump not to declassify and/or release these documents. However, if his political enemies keep pushing, keep attacking, and keep threatening his office, their advice will hold less value.

It’s doubtful President Trump wants his legacy to be based on the collapse of others. He is proposing modest terms… but it is also clear he will not relent on the MAGA agenda.

The DC opposition to Trump are playing a dangerous game with exceptionally volatile material. Many politicians of lesser forethought are dancing around in an oblivious frenzy while political nitro glycerine edges closer to the end of the table….

Remember, Donald Trump is the outsider in this dynamic. His standard of life exists outside of political office; he doesn’t need this. President Trump’s life of affluence and influence is not dependent on a perpetuating DC system of mutually beneficial scheme and graft.

Patience has limits.

Share this:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
BREAKING: Obama BRIBED Buzzfeed
$1,500,000.00 paid to Buzzfeed from Obama's 'Priorities USA' PAC.

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1120830188093353991?s=20

Paid $1,000,000.00 on 8/4/16
Paid $500,000.00 on 9/28/16

That looks an awful lot like a $1.5 Million bribe to publish the fake manufactured Steele dossier. Pure propaganda. Buzzfeed getting paid by Obama PACs to illegally slander a political opponent, with fabricated evidence that was paid for, all so they could continue to illegally spy on a Presidential candidate.

How is this not conspiracy to commit sedition/treason?

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
1556288958606.png

Report: Richest Governor In The US Under Federal Criminal Investigation

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/24/jb-pritzker-governor-tax/

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Want to see a glaring bit of Left USA Left Today?

Click on the USA today link. There are 15 paragraphs (separated by a photo and then a video). The 13th paragraph makes it so you can INFER (it is not stated) that the POS is a Democrat. This is where you can work it out:

"Molina's arrest follows tension over voting in Texas, where Republicans are pushing a bill to toughen penalties for election crimes while Democrats say it could punish honest mistakes."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
View attachment 130226
Report: Richest Governor In The US Under Federal Criminal Investigation

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/24/jb-pritzker-governor-tax/
What a scumbag!

Democratic Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, the nation’s wealthiest politician, is reportedly under a federal criminal investigation related to a residential property tax appeal.

The investigation into Pritzker has been going on since October, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told WBEZ Chicago.

Illinois voters already knew a little bit about the background of the investigation. It is related to a toilet scandal that earned him the nickname the “porcelain prince” and haunted his candidacy. (RELATED: Congressman Who Wanted To Oust Pelosi Wants To Take On Trump In 2020)

Pritzker agreed to refund a $330,000 property tax break in October after a county inspector general found a “scheme to defraud,” reported the Chicago Sun-Times. Pritzker was accused of disabling the toilets in his 12,500-square-foot Chicago mansion so it could be declared uninhabitable, which would have allowed Pritzker to pay lower taxes, according to ABC 7.