• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Swamp Draining Progress

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Interesting take here from the comments:

Prognosticatasaurus Rex2 hours ago

I speculated on my blog some time ago, and in my book that when the Cabal took out Michael Flynn, it was REALLY meant to take out PENCE. Remember that Flynn was interviewed for lying by Peter Strzok after Pence had stated to CBS that "No one on the transition had any conversations with Russians" Yates could not WAIT to tell Don McGahn the WH counsel that Flynn had lied to the FBI. Flynn was being surveilled, and it was my contention EVERYONE in the Trump team was as well (the WH WAS bugged just like Trump Tower and Mar a Lago). If they went to the trouble to set up Flynn, Sessions, Don Jr, Papadopolous, Manafort, and Carter Page, what makes you think they were not after Pence TOO.

It NEVER made sense to me why the Cabal wanted to Impeach Trump or force him out, knowing Pence would continue his policies, and in some policies (gay marriage and abortion to name two) Pence would be WORSE for them. Then it all made sense, they were trying to not just remove Trump, but Pence as well. That would have left us with a President Ryan, Then it clicked, Ryan was in on this as a member of the gang of 8 he KNEW what was happening. As SOTH, he could have stopped this, or pushed Criminal referrals, not to mention Trumps policies like the wall which were stalled. Was Ryan promised POWER in exchange for going along with it. Ryan was a powerful, YOUNG, successful politician who made SOTH EARLY. Why would he abruptly just LEAVE, and tank the mid terms in the process.

My beliefs are now all but 100% confirmed. They were trying to remove not only Trump but Pence too to put Ryan in power. Ryan would have went along with ALL the globalist open border, climate change, TPP, and Paris accord initiatives. He would have been no better than Hillary, and he would have DESTROYED the Republican party in the process.

The Flynn set up was really a bonus. It was meant to get Pence for LYING to CBS (The FBI would have interviewed HIM next) But, it was foiled, Flynn was either sacrificed, OR fell on the sword to save Pence. Either way he is a HERO. It sure does explain just why Flynn's sentencing for something he pleaded guilty to nearly TWO years ago STILL has not happened. There is something ELSE they do not want revealed from the Flynn sentencing.
We Know Flynn was forced to plead guilty to keep his son in the clear.

But the Contreras "removal" and the subsequent multiple DELAYS and postponements of a SLAM DUNK sentence are odd at best. They DEFINITELY did not want Flynn testifying, and by "awaiting sentence" he can not tell his story for FEAR of violating his plea. NOW it makes sense. Flynn has something important to tell us ALL and he is gagged by not being fully adjudicated yet.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
BREAKING: FBI Texts Show Agents Discussed Recruiting White House Sources To Spy For Bureau

Senior Republican chairmen submitted a letter Thursday to Department of Justice Attorney General William Barr revealing new texts from former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok to his paramour FBI Attorney Lisa Page showing the pair had discussed attempts to recruit sources within the White House to allegedly spy on the Trump administration. Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Charles Grassley and Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson revealed the information in a three page letter. The texts had been obtained by SaraACarter.com Tuesday and information regarding the possible attempt to recruit White House sources had been divulged by several sources to this news site last week.

The texts and sources reveal that Strzok had one significant contact within the White House – Vice President Mike Pence’s Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock, whose wife was working as an analyst for Strzok on the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server. A senior White House official told this news site that Pitcock’s wife recused herself from the Clinton investigation as soon as Pence and Trump became the Republican nominees in July 2016. A senior law enforcement official also told SaraACarter.com that Pitcock’s wife no longer worked under Strzok after she recused herself from the Clinton investigation. However, the text messages uncovered from November, 2016 and have left questions lingering about the relationship between Strzok, Pitcock and his wife among congressional investigators and lawmakers. “The course of our oversight work we have reviewed certain text messages that may show potential attempts by the FBI to conduct surveillance of President-elect Trump’s transition team,” the letter states. “In text messages exchanged between former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI Attorney Lisa Page, the two discussed the possibility of developing “potential relationships” at a November 2016 FBI briefing for presidential transition team staff. Specifically, it appears they discussed sending “the CI guy” to assess an unnamed person ‘demeanor’ but were concerned because it might be unusual for him to attend.” The Senators are investigating if any “of these communications, and the precise purpose of any attempts to ‘develop relationships’ with Trump or VP Mike Pence transition team staff are not immediately clear.”

“Were these efforts done to gain better communication between the respective parties, or were the briefings used as intelligence gathering operations? Further, did any such surveillance activities continue beyond the inauguration, and in the event they did, were those activities subject to proper predication,” the letter states. “Any improper FBI surveillance activities that were conducted before or after the 2016 election must be brought to light and properly addressed.”

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-fbi-texts-show-agents-discussed-recruiting-white-house-sources-to-spy-for-bureau/

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
ABC123 -- May I ask for a friend what this list of folks and things is about? By that, I mean, he means: what do the red underlines mean? The lack of red underlines?
If I remember correctly it is a list of the swamp dwellers. Ones Trump has in the cross hairs. Notice No Name is crossed out. The red underlines are just spell check.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Then it all made sense, they were trying to not just remove Trump, but Pence as well. That would have left us with a President Ryan, Then it clicked, Ryan was in on this as a member of the gang of 8 he KNEW what was happening. As SOTH, he could have stopped this, or pushed Criminal referrals, not to mention Trumps policies like the wall which were stalled.
This shines a big light on "Butt-Hurt" Ryan ( beaten by Trump in the primaries) made SOtH, and slow walked if not out and out STALLED the Border Wall spending bill which would have passed during the GOP controlled years. This makes it obvious to me anyway that "Butt-Hurt" was doing his part to sabotage the TRUMP Agenda at least until Dims could get in which he done effectively.

When they hang HRC save a space next to her for "Butt-Hurt" Ryan that SoB. JMHO

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Interesting take here from the comments:

Prognosticatasaurus Rex2 hours ago

I speculated on my blog some time ago, and in my book that when the Cabal took out Michael Flynn, it was REALLY meant to take out PENCE. Remember that Flynn was interviewed for lying by Peter Strzok after Pence had stated to CBS that "No one on the transition had any conversations with Russians" Yates could not WAIT to tell Don McGahn the WH counsel that Flynn had lied to the FBI. Flynn was being surveilled, and it was my contention EVERYONE in the Trump team was as well (the WH WAS bugged just like Trump Tower and Mar a Lago). If they went to the trouble to set up Flynn, Sessions, Don Jr, Papadopolous, Manafort, and Carter Page, what makes you think they were not after Pence TOO.

It NEVER made sense to me why the Cabal wanted to Impeach Trump or force him out, knowing Pence would continue his policies, and in some policies (gay marriage and abortion to name two) Pence would be WORSE for them. Then it all made sense, they were trying to not just remove Trump, but Pence as well. That would have left us with a President Ryan, Then it clicked, Ryan was in on this as a member of the gang of 8 he KNEW what was happening. As SOTH, he could have stopped this, or pushed Criminal referrals, not to mention Trumps policies like the wall which were stalled. Was Ryan promised POWER in exchange for going along with it. Ryan was a powerful, YOUNG, successful politician who made SOTH EARLY. Why would he abruptly just LEAVE, and tank the mid terms in the process.

My beliefs are now all but 100% confirmed. They were trying to remove not only Trump but Pence too to put Ryan in power. Ryan would have went along with ALL the globalist open border, climate change, TPP, and Paris accord initiatives. He would have been no better than Hillary, and he would have DESTROYED the Republican party in the process.

The Flynn set up was really a bonus. It was meant to get Pence for LYING to CBS (The FBI would have interviewed HIM next) But, it was foiled, Flynn was either sacrificed, OR fell on the sword to save Pence. Either way he is a HERO. It sure does explain just why Flynn's sentencing for something he pleaded guilty to nearly TWO years ago STILL has not happened. There is something ELSE they do not want revealed from the Flynn sentencing.
We Know Flynn was forced to plead guilty to keep his son in the clear.

But the Contreras "removal" and the subsequent multiple DELAYS and postponements of a SLAM DUNK sentence are odd at best. They DEFINITELY did not want Flynn testifying, and by "awaiting sentence" he can not tell his story for FEAR of violating his plea. NOW it makes sense. Flynn has something important to tell us ALL and he is gagged by not being fully adjudicated yet.

That is some heavy stuff there and if they can find proof of it, then I want to see people hung...literally.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
follow me for a moment,

remember how ryan 'supposedly' did not want the position?
the pope came to town, for the first time in years and years,
he has a meet 5 mins later with boehner, and out the door he went shortly thereafter,
then ryan was installed

in other words, ryan was a good guy, they had something on him, and that was the end of him.
from then on he was controlled in all ways.
not saying he was good or other, just saying he was trapped.
he was but a pawn

all of them are pawns,
so don't blame the pawns, look deeper and find the real power brokers,

those are where your vengeance should be applied, otherwise you are just cutting off parts that rapidly replace themselves

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
...look deeper and find the real power brokers,
those are where your vengeance should be applied, otherwise you are just cutting off parts that rapidly replace themselves
Well ( I'm stealin' t-s's sayin') HANG 'em All . Row of seven nooses and let the party begin, from sun-up to sundown. We ought get them done within two days of so.
I think Saddam was "OFFICIALLY "done in about 20 minutes doing the "Spandau Ballet". :hang::winks2:
If a few heads pop off just bury it with the corpse, Facedown in it's crotch.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
President Trump gave an extensive interview to Fox News host Sean Hannity on Thursday evening. The President made several stunning comments about the Mueller investigation, previous wiretaps, the upcoming inspector general report, the deep state, and his firm plans to declassify a significant amount of background documents.

For the first time President Trump used the terms “attempted coup” and “overthrow” to discuss the coordinated effort against his administration by the previous administration including James Clapper (ODNI), John Brennan (CIA), James Comey (FBI), and lower level officials within the intelligence apparatus.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

https://youtu.be/2xglDpABkCA

Normally such a claim would cause more than a few eye rolls and shakes of the head as for a very long time, the upper echelons of the Deep State continued to dance just beyond the realm of real legal accountability for their nefarious actions. Former U.S. prosecutor Joe diGenova is a proven reliable source, though, and so if he says indictments are coming, he’s likely right.

The question then is if someone like John Brennan will take all the heat or if he will choose to point at those who approved his actions—namely figures like Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Valerie Jarrett.

The situation in D.C. is getting VERY interesting these days…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/breaking-criminal-indictments-are-coming-for-obama-clinton-associates/#RqRLfpjSEL0J1VdR.99

https://youtu.be/iWH8i5jQNPM

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Remember Pence got an envelope along with Hillary, Laura... but not Peanuts?

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Very disconcerting, but without more than circumstantial evidence (that is quite flimsy), there's nothing to this.
See Here------------->>>

BREAKING: FBI Texts Show Agents Discussed Recruiting White House Sources To Spy For Bureau

Senior Republican chairmen submitted a letter Thursday to Department of Justice Attorney General William Barr revealing new texts from former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok to his paramour FBI Attorney Lisa Page showing the pair had discussed attempts to recruit sources within the White House to allegedly spy on the Trump administration. Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Charles Grassley and Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson revealed the information in a three page letter. The texts had been obtained by SaraACarter.com Tuesday and information regarding the possible attempt to recruit White House sources had been divulged by several sources to this news site last week.

The texts and sources reveal that Strzok had one significant contact within the White House – Vice President Mike Pence’s Chief of Staff Joshua Pitcock, whose wife was working as an analyst for Strzok on the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server. A senior White House official told this news site that Pitcock’s wife recused herself from the Clinton investigation as soon as Pence and Trump became the Republican nominees in July 2016. A senior law enforcement official also told SaraACarter.com that Pitcock’s wife no longer worked under Strzok after she recused herself from the Clinton investigation. However, the text messages uncovered from November, 2016 and have left questions lingering about the relationship between Strzok, Pitcock and his wife among congressional investigators and lawmakers. “The course of our oversight work we have reviewed certain text messages that may show potential attempts by the FBI to conduct surveillance of President-elect Trump’s transition team,” the letter states. “In text messages exchanged between former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok and former FBI Attorney Lisa Page, the two discussed the possibility of developing “potential relationships” at a November 2016 FBI briefing for presidential transition team staff. Specifically, it appears they discussed sending “the CI guy” to assess an unnamed person ‘demeanor’ but were concerned because it might be unusual for him to attend.” The Senators are investigating if any “of these communications, and the precise purpose of any attempts to ‘develop relationships’ with Trump or VP Mike Pence transition team staff are not immediately clear.”

“Were these efforts done to gain better communication between the respective parties, or were the briefings used as intelligence gathering operations? Further, did any such surveillance activities continue beyond the inauguration, and in the event they did, were those activities subject to proper predication,” the letter states. “Any improper FBI surveillance activities that were conducted before or after the 2016 election must be brought to light and properly addressed.”

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-fbi-texts-show-agents-discussed-recruiting-white-house-sources-to-spy-for-bureau/

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That right there is good stuff.

Pretty serious talk, and is Joe known to exaggerate and talk out his ass? He made it sound as though it's a done deal.
I want it to be A LOT of DEAD deals.......... I mean one hell of a lot ......... thousands not singles or even tens.......

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Still just talk!!! Don't tell me...show me!
Based on the context of what he said, we'll know for sure by mid-Summer.

If what he said about the FISA Court Judge is in fact true, I'd say it's on.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Watch this POS squirm. Hes going down.

Published on Apr 26, 2019

In the aftermath of the final Mueller report release, Ben Rhodes, Former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama, speaks about the origins of the Trump campaign and Russia collusion investigation. Rhodes said U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr and the Justice Department “will find nothing” that shows former President Obama or White House staff had any political “involvement” in the origins of the Trump campaign and Russia collusion investigation during Obama's time in office.

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner

In the aftermath of the final Mueller report release, Ben Rhodes, Former Deputy National Security Advisor to President Obama, speaks about the origins of the Trump campaign and Russia collusion investigation. Rhodes said U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr and the Justice Department “will find nothing” that shows former President Obama or White House staff had any political “involvement” in the origins of the Trump campaign and Russia collusion investigation during Obama's time in office.
When he speaks of the ''firewall' he is trying to separate the Obama administration from the FBI and other agencies. In other words, here is going to throw Comey and all under the bus.
Lol same line big O used, I learned about it the same way you did, the newspaper.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

It's completely possible that he may be telling the truth. That's why there should be an unbiased investigation.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
When he speaks of the ''firewall' he is trying to separate the Obama administration from the FBI and other agencies. In other words, here is going to throw Comey and all under the bus.
Lol same line big O used, I learned about it the same way you did, the newspaper.
IMO only now are the traitors realizing they are in big big trouble, only now is it beginning to sink in that many of them are going to prison.

They will all attempt to throw each other under the bus, and hussein is going to find out there is no honor among traitors when they all point directly to him. NOW things are going to get interesting. President Trump is openly using the words traitorous, coup, corruption at the highest levels etc he and other white hats are prepping the American people for what they are going to seeing and hearing so the real news isn't a unbelievable shock.

Nice and easy with a tight net the shit is going to hit the fan for hillary & husseins minions and none of them can escape.

:meditation:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And don't foreget Loretta Lynch's crypitcally strange email to herself stating "Obama ordered us to do it by the book"...whatever that means.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I can only wish this were so,

IMO only now are the traitors realizing they are in big big trouble, only now is it beginning to sink in that many of them are going to prison.

They will all attempt to throw each other under the bus, and hussein is going to find out there is no honor among traitors when they all point directly to him. NOW things are going to get interesting. President Trump is openly using the words traitorous, coup, corruption at the highest levels etc he and other white hats are prepping the American people for what they are going to seeing and hearing so the real news isn't a unbelievable shock.

Nice and easy with a tight net the shit is going to hit the fan for hillary & husseins minions and none of them can escape.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It's completely possible that he may be telling the truth. That's why there should be an unbiased investigation.
Looks to me like he was telling the truth. In fact whats been reported is that Hillary paid for all of this. Nor sure how or why Obama would get involved. The fact that this wasn't looked into on day one tells me the whole system is corrupt and not one of them gives a rats ass about the truth or justice, only CYA and staying in power. There's been so much corruption going on for so long that none of them are clean. This includes Trump

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Wow! This is just like watching a movie, isn't it?